• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the dawg is back!

LuckyDawg

shootist, b.s. expert
to all that have noticed my absence, it's been a
crazy life lately! finding out my dad's renters had
a meth lab and the s.w.a.t. team showed up and
similar occurances mixed with a weird illness that
mimicked viral meningitis. throw in a little laziness
and you get my absence.
but i'm back and better than ever! hope everyone
had a good new year and christmas.(any cigars received as gifts that are not desired will be graciously accepted
here as my humi has hit an alarmingly low level for the same
reasons i haven't been on line :D )
it appears we have acquired an astonishing number of recruits
during my absence. i will try to research and find out who you
all are.

to all the rest of you, HOWDY!
my frogs sucked, my cowboys are in the playoffs,
i bought one of those new"shark tooth" cowboys caps hoping for
a little extra carma, we'll see what happens next, but at least i'll be
stylin'!! :thumbs:

see ya in the funny papers!!

todd

Welcome back Todd! I did happen to notice you were gone when there was no outcry over the Frogs woes. Sorry about that one. Boise St.? Come on, give me a break. :D Very good season for them though.

The Cowboys may have a rough one I'm afraid and I'm a fan myself. Well see though.

Glad you found your way back, hope you at least smoked a good one for new years.

Hello LD and welcome back from a FNG! Your gonna love what we've done to the place! :sign: :sign: :sign:

'Bout freakin' time you checked in!!!

welcome.gif
newbie!

:sign:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even notice you were gone LD...... :D :sign: :D :sign: :D
Meth Lab huh. :p

hey! they weren't my meth labs :lookup:
anyways, cowboys were one and done. still a
better season than i hoped for in my wildest hallucination.
had my vsg beli #1 for i had saved for the end of the year.
would have liked to have smoked it 3 games later, but it was
good none the less. at least we beat those friggin' iggles once
this year :D

Welcome back LD..........it did seem a little quiet while you were gone :p LOL!!!

GLAD YOUR BACK BRO!!!!!! :thumbs:

Hey LD,

My Packers got IN the playoffs!!

Arizona pulled one out of their backsides against the Vikings and GB backed into the playoffs. Last I heard, GB is favored against Seattle.

If GB wins that game will they play your Iggles? I can't figure out if Carolina plays St. Louis or the Iggles if GB wins. I think that if Seattle beats GB, THEY will play the Iggles but if GB wins then what? If so you may have to root for the Packers!!!

LOL you're gonna hate doing that ;)

There goes the neighborhood :D

Yes I did notice you were gone!

Geez LD I go away for 2 weeks and you start a Meth Lab in your Dads house Holy Cow I know he Bogarts all the good cigars but man..........

and now your having hallucinations well duuuuh ;)

WB back Todd hardly missed ya hope things are back to normal and you'll be hangin around more.

BenjieV :D

Welcome back to the Dawg! Glad to see you've avoided that oft-heard remark, "Gee, he didn't look THAT sick!" :D

Now you're all rested up for the next shipment and discussion on that "other" thread. :thumbs:

You say you're back but I have only seen this one post and that's it......are you really back?