• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Dixie Darling" Pass

Pepe!! No real good reason why not. You are in.

Send info and stand by for more news.

Thanks!

JerryG.
(whew)

So what's the latest? Anything happening??

Dave :sign:

OK Guys, here's some more scoop.

First I would like to say "hats off" to anyone who has ever originated a pass. Many of you know what I am speaking of.

Second, The Little Girl, "The Dixie Darling", seems to be almost here given the dialation, thin cervix and all them birthin' preliminaries. Ada, my wife, is more than ready for her to come on.

Third, I still need your info Pepe to plug you into the order.

So, I have an order, I have a line-up of tasty cigars, some "Dixie Darlings" for everyone, a box and sufficient postage.

The "Dixie Darling" Pass should go out in the morning.

Later tonight I will post the order, line-up, confirmation number and other pertinent info. Watch your mail!

Thanks for being patient.

JerryG

Hey Jerry why not a little more excitement with a contest on birth time of your Dixie Darling.  I am willing to put up a stik or two.  :D Thats if your Darling hasn't already arrived :0 :love: :sign:

The Dixie Darling Pass NewsFlash

Here we go. A big circle around the US of A.:

Pass Order:

emodx
Pepe
Leebo
SamClemmons
Shadow
macattack
DaveWF
TheBeast
Ragamuffin
huskerMike
vern
benjiev
Horse

The initial line-up should have something for everyone:

Ashton VSG Sorcerer
Mayorga Toro maduro
La Gloria Churchill maduro
Punch Double Corona isom
La Flor Dominicana Tubo no.200
La Aurora Preferido #1
Bolivar Robusto Fuerte
5 Vegas corona
La Luna African Fuerte
Villar y Villar torp.
MMMM
Camcho Cetros Habana
Punch Gran Cru Britania
Mel's Blue Dragon Blond
Original ASC Burmeese Jade

Also included are the "Dixie Darlings". One for everybody.

Standard Pass Rules apply. Post put/takes/conf.no on this board.

Log all put/takes/date/name on list provided. Extra baggies provided - feel free to take one if you need one.

Be nice to each other. Be fair.

Pass hits the streets with this confirmation number #0301 0120 0009 8018 6182

Bonus: Guess Sophie Grace's birth weight and receive a prize. Closest to actual pounds/ounces (when she gets here) wins. Post sequentially in this thread.

Thanks folks. Keep us posted!

JerryG

My guess is 7 lbs 2 ozs...looking forward to getting mail...will post again once it comes in.

Emo

I'll guess 7 lbs 11 oz. That's what my daughter weighed. I tell her I should have known that those numbers would mean she was a gamble!

Dave - Ada said no way to those numbers...and ouch...thanks but no thanks
(grinning all the while)

Mack - Ada laughed heartily...

Emo - comin' at cha...

JerryG

8 lb 2 oz. dunno why, but ya always go with your first guess...if you're guessing.

Jerry....no worries...just doin my homework :D Wan't to start off on the right foot.

Emo

Cigar Pass now in progress...

I''m not EVEN gonna complain about being last! More to choose from :D

Complain? Why would one ever complain about being last? Creame of the crop to pass to....Can't wait to be last sometime...got a couple of different tasties to trade with...

Emo