• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Dixie Darling" Pass

6 Lb. 3 Oz. And the prettiest baby that you have ever seen. BTW brother if you are like me the moment they place her in your arms will me one of the most awesome life changing experiences that you will ever have. :D

6 lbs. 7 oz.

I agree with Vern. When you first hold that bundle of joy the first thing you think is that you will break the baby, but that passes quickly and after that you want time to stand still. A precious moment you will remember for the rest of your life.

Bill, Vern,

I got an idea what you mean.

Check this out:
http://www.springcreek.com/html/guy/schulman.html

This is a photo I took moments after our son arrived.

But this is a girl! Sophie Grace. I've been told this child will be much more different to raise. I don't even want to think of the teenage years. Shudders.

Vern, I'm sure you can commiserate.

So...birth weight...we got from little to big... 6-3 to 9-7... .

Hurry Sophie!

Oh by the way. You may have read on another thread I was involved in the inaugaral firing of an Anagama kiln (Japanese woodburning style) this week. Well we closed her up and finished yesterday. We topped out at around 2450 degrees. Hot hot hot. Next Saturday, if the temp is low enough (below 150), we will start to unload and see the results. At one point we had 20 foot flames shooting out the chimney. A sight to behold. It was truly a great week and I was proud to have been a part of the process. Hmmm....I'm getting an idea for a prize....

JerryG

JerryG enjoy the experience it's one of the best life has to offer.  Congrats to you and the misses.  

My guess is 6 lb 9 oz. :D  

I hope your wife has an easy delivery  :0

Haaaah girls .........  :love:  A totally different experience than boys  ;)   Good luck my man  ;)  :0  :D

Yeah Jerry, my youngest(16) is a girl and she is an entirely different challenge to me than her brother(18). Seems like daughters are a father's private hell! ;) :D :D :D

But I wouldn't change it for the world!

I am going to put a wild ass guess of 7lbs 3 oz.

Vern, I'll get in touch with you when the pass gets here.

Maybe this was asked already, but I didn't feel like going back over all those posts...you going in for the delivery or staying where you belong? In the waiting room I mean. I went in for my daughter and almost passed out 3 times. It was a 'C' and I saw waaayyy to much of my wife! The last time was after she was born and I held her. The rush wore off and I handed Kelsey to the pediatrician and went to lie down in my wifes hospital bed!

Mack,

I'll be there barring catastrophe or natural disaster.

I think the birth process is just way too cool.

JerryG

Well, I'm back and survived the likes of the Appalachian Trail! 23 miles worth, that is!!!

I smoked a good one on the last night, just to end it on a good final note and all!

Good luck with the little one, Jerry! My guess would be 6 lbs, 11oz.

Thanks for letting me play and the line-up looks lip-smackin' good!

Leebo :thumbs: :thumbs:

Woo hoo....Game On! Took LGC Churchill, Bolivar Fuerte, MMMM, Dixie Darling. Put Upmann Monarch Tubo, Partagas Black Torpedo, Sosa Torpedo, HDM Habana Palmas (isom). On it's way from The Southernmost Point in the Continental US to Pepe just a couple hours north of me. USPS Priority 0301 0120 0009 8018 6175. Very nice pass Jerry! I can't wait until I can put together a pass that starts this nice.

I wasn't there for my oldests birth. When I went for my daughters birth, I bout passed out twice. And I didn't care for the birthing much at all. But the holding of her was absolutely amazing. Congrats Jerry!

Emo

Welcome back Lee, glad yo u had a nice hike!

Thanks Emo, nice turnaround.

No baby yet at our house.....

JerryG

Cigar box arrived today. Beautiful assortment.
Took out the Ashton VSG, Punch double corona, Partagas black torpedo and a Dixie Darling

Put in an Opus X Fuente Fuente, a Montecristo #4 ISOM, CAO Anniversario cameroon churchill, a JR Ultimate Padron, and a Aristoff Black Brazilian Churchill

I will get this box out tomorrow and post the conf # then. Thanks for letting my participate.

Peter ;)

Nice puts man.........wooo hooo!

Can't wait to see that come my way!

Am I next, am I, huh, huh???? :p

I too was eyeing that Ashton VSG. Was going to put my last Opus in it's place also...Lemme know how well those smokes taste.

Emo

Emo, if he didn't get it, I would of!! lol

Those Ashton's look too good to smoke, I had one from Dave's pass but let my son smoke it when he got accepted at college!

All I can say was, it was a nubber!

:D

Once again, nice turn around Pepe!

Nice puts and enjoy!

One more day with no new baby at our house...

JerryG

Jerry,
What are the Mels Blue Blonde and the ASG Bermese?

Just curious, never heard of those!

Leebo

Lee,

The Blue Dragon is a hand rolled by a fellow on this board - Mel. You can read all about them in the closed pass file, Flying Dragons pass.

ASC Burmeese Cheeroot - alt.smokers.cigars is a newsgroup. The cigar is from Burma. Burmeese Jade. Strong and smelly if I remember right. A year or so ago on the newsgroup these were the ultimate dog rocket, or so people thought. No one had really even seen one but they were legendary. Then a fellow found some in Europe where apparently they are a quite common "cheap" cigar.

I came upon a few and just thought I would share...

JerryG