• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Dixie Darling" Pass

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! Let the pee pee dance begin!

Wooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm next! I'm soooooooo excited! Can't wait, can't wait can't waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit!

Ahem...er uh I mean, very nice, Rags. Very much looking forward to it. :D

:cool:

Rags,

Thanks for bein' in Sophie's, "The Dixie Darling's", first pass.

She hopes you had a fun weekend with the box. Hehe. Decisions decisions. Ain't it great!

Sophie is doing well, by the way. She grown an inch longer and gained almost a pound in her short three weeks of life.

Mom is doing well juggling Sophie and her three year old brother at the same time. Dad is coping. Thanks to some fine smokes.

We look forward to your puts and takes.

Hola, time to go burp...

Sophie and JerryG

Ok, here we go:

Takes:
HDM ISOM
Aristoff Churchill
Indian Tabac Legend Gorilla (I'm glad the Beast left ONE big smoke!)
Perdomo La Tradicion
Fuente Fuente Opus X
Dixie Darling

Puts:
Punch Churchill ISOM
C.A.O. Pyramide
Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8
Ashton Maduro
Ramon Allones
Sancho Panza Churchill
HDM Excalibur
Gonzalez Y Martinez (A great short smoke from Ybor City)

Thanks, Jerry, for a great pass!

Rags :cool:

Ragamuffin said:
Indian Tabac Legend Gorilla (I'm glad the Beast left ONE big smoke!)
WHAT!!!!! I don't remember seeing that. How'd that slip by me??? All those gars between two passes gone and got me confused.LOL :p AAAAHHHH!!!!! Ok...just kidding :D

Everyone should enjoy a BIGGIN now and then. :thumbs:

Wippie Skippie the pass is coming to the West   :D  Which means it gettting closer to ............... ME  :thumbs:  :0  :thumbs:

"she'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes...she'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes...she be ridin' six white horses when she comes..."

JerryG

I am in possession of the box. I am out all evening. When I get home, I will do my puts and takes and post them. I am trying to contact vern so that we can meet up and do a hand off. :cool:

Gothcha Mike. Shake Vern's hand for me when you meet up with him.

Have fun.

Thanks for being here.

JerryG

Will do, Jerry. This is one of the best passes I have been a part of. Kudos to all for keeping the box in such good shape. The packing is excellent. The cigars don't look like they have been traveling all over the country. :thumbs:

Now for my part.

Takes:
Dixie Darling, of course. Thanks Jerry.
Partagas Black
Sosa Torp
Punch Rare Corojo

Puts:
La Luna LHB Robusto (been in my Humi for 2 years)
Bolivar Fuerte Corona
Oliva Grand Maduro (mmmmmm)
Pre-Embargo Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Corona Gorda
Macanudo Vintage 1988

I am meeting with vern this afternoon to do the hand off. Thanks for letting me play. :)

Thanks Mike!

How did you know the Double L LHBr is one of my favorites? Two years ought to be reeall tasty now.

Thanks for playing.

Vern...thank you too!

She's getting closer!

JerryG

Jerry:
I have the pass and was going to mail it out today, but I have a little girl with a high temp and I also wanted to put together a Primer Humidifer for the next humidor you build so I will send it out first thing Monday.
As a small consolation for my taking a little longer to get this in the mail, I have put an Aneijo in the pass and marked it "for Jerry only"
Thanks for having me in your pass brother, you are a special friend.
For those of you that don't know, HuskerMike makes some of the best darn beer in the country and I was honered to recieve a couple of six packs of his magic elixer when we made the pass exchange. :D Thank You Mike!

Thanks Vern,

You are too kind. I trust that your little girl's fever broke. Little one's ills are no fun.

My three year old, Guy, had his first major bike wreck yesterday. He was whizzing down the drive and WHAM! right into a four by four holding our deck up. His little face hit the edge and the board left a nice straight line down the side of his face. Ouch. This morning he has a cool marking on his face. When ask if it hurt he told me it does when you touch it. He has avoided the pole this morning. :)

Congrats again on the company. Are you going to keep the web site already constructed? I see another humidor in my future. (as soon as school gets out for the summer. man the kids are wild right now.)

Thanks for being in my pass Vern.

Ben. Your up. Have fun.

Thanks everyone!

JerryG

Always a pleasure to share the brew, vern. Your welcome. :)

I am always willing to talk beer :p , mac.

Yup. it is on it's way, sorry I haven't posted sooner, but things are kinda crazy around here. Conf# 0301 0120 0009 8017 8552.
My takes:
Dixie darling--- What are these?
CAO Anni Beli.
camancho cetros
Maria Mancini

Puts: 87. Nic. farm smoke, 88. Fuente SG Beli. 89.Indian tabac Cam. Beli. 90. Cohiba (dominican)Ch. 91. Flor de a Aloes robusto 92 Aneijo (Jerry only)
Thanks for letting me play brother, and congrats again. Enjoy the humidifier. :D