• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

This is a band who never stops touring, even if they aren't exactly "relevant" anymore. They must have come through Hawaii at least 6 or 7 times while I lived there, and they are playing here in Amsterdam for two nights either later this month or next month.

This is a band who never stops touring, even if they aren't exactly "relevant" anymore. They must have come through Hawaii at least 6 or 7 times while I lived there, and they are playing here in Amsterdam for two nights either later this month or next month.
You are my music GURU. ❤️🎶❤️

Right? A total contrast in vocal styles and yet.... Eddie gets it done. Of course the guitar riff is the focal of the song IMO.
I had a bootleg of just covers they did in high school and the different genres they pulled off amazingly was always impressing, and that was 30 years ago. Their version of Redemption Song is still probably my favorite cover I've ever heard.