• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Douchebag daily jam session 2022

You know how it goes: You see something that reminds you of something else and then you go look at that and then you read about something that reminds you of something entirely different and then your mind goes, "Oh, but what about that weird song that you heard on MTV when you were 15 years old that came on after that Guns 'N Roses video?" and then you go and look it up even though you only remember three words and then you get a hit so you head over to Wikipedia and in your research of that song you see a mention of an entirely different song so you click the link and read up on it even though you really didn't care about it but now you want to hear it again for nostalgia's sake. So, yeah. Here we are...

You know how it goes: You see something that reminds you of something else and then you go look at that and then you read about something that reminds you of something entirely different and then your mind goes, "Oh, but what about that weird song that you heard on MTV when you were 15 years old that came on after that Guns 'N Roses video?" and then you go and look it up even though you only remember three words and then you get a hit so you head over to Wikipedia and in your research of that song you see a mention of an entirely different song so you click the link and read up on it even though you really didn't care about it but now you want to hear it again for nostalgia's sake. So, yeah. Here we are...

Wow that turned dark, wasn't expecting that. I am just happy I didn't get Rick Rolled...

You know what's crazy? I've always liked that song and have had it in my mp3 collection for years. Don't know anything else about that group or artist except for that song.

You know what's crazy? I've always liked that song and have had it in my mp3 collection for years. Don't know anything else about that group or artist except for that song.

The creepy one in the video used to be in Bananarama!

And to contribute:

I've never heard this version before with Jacoby. There's a video floating around YouTube of their set at some big Euro festival -- I don't think it was Rock am Ring, but I won't swear to it. Pinkpop, maybe...? Anyway, it's definitely worth the watch to see and hear them playing these songs live.

I hate listening to the classic rock station and hearing early 90s grunge, on the radio.

That’s not classic rock to me!

Last edited:
I hate listening to the classic rock station and hearing early 90s grunge, on the radio.

That’s not classic rock to me!
Yeah, I was thinking there's way too much nostalgia in this thread.