• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Emotional Component to the Cigar Life or

Cigar:the common denominator for me that espouses friendship and brotherhood!

I like cigars. They make me feel good. They help build my life essence.

Anxiety- When ordered.
Euphoria- When delivered.
Frustration- When aging.
Ecstasy- When smoking.
Sadness- When nubbed.

Thanks for the contest.

I have found in cigars a passion and joy that is not just in the senses, but much deeper to the heart and mind. That, my friends, is why I’m here.

Brotherhood. They bring together the most kind and generous people that have never even met.

Thanks for the contest!

Edited for grammar and thanks

As they wait side by side I feel their fellowship and ours with them.

Thanks for the contest!

Reyes. Wright. Santana. Beltran. Pedro. Wagner. Carlito. Pepin. Padilla. Padron. Litto.

Nice play, Anthony. :thumbs:

You must not like your cigars very much, LOL

Cigars are an two hour vacation from everyday stress and a stroll down memory lane.

Earth, seed, water, leaf, craftmanship, love, enjoyment, return to earth, what's not to love? :love:

Howdy, have a cigar. You don't smoke? I hope you don't mind doing it secondhandedly.

All my friends in my Humidor, the perfect sum of the days events, I greive each and every one, like a family member lost to the flame, oh who am I kidding I just LOVE cigars....

You know I had something all worked up for this and was planning on sitting down tonight and laying it out.

Well I have to say that after today what I had went out the window, when a BOTL showed up on my porch with unexpected explosives.

Here goes the rethought....

Cigars are about sharing and enjoying the life we are given from God.

Remember in Toy Story when the aliens worship "THE CLAAAAAAAAAAW"? My cigars are like that. :love:

-------

Scene I'm referring to.

HAHAHA. Hilarious movie! They all sit all nice and cozy in the humidor until I decide who "gets chosen". :laugh:

Edit to say thanks for the contest, brother!

I hate people. Cigars make most of them leave my area.

Anthony is itchy again, watch out winner... :whistling:

If you want to know about emotional attachment to my cigars, ask my son.

We were due back home Wednesday evening but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we missed our flight. This may sound trivial, just take another flight, right?...wrong! In this part of the world the flights are full for weeks. We managed to get flights back next week, lucky I guess. So, here are my 15 words (or less).

I sent important info to my son. 90% of my email, detailed instructions about my
humidors :laugh:

Brian

I have met a few people who smoke cigars who don't fit the mold, I have yet to meet a cigar smoker who isn't a BOTL/SOTL.

Thanks for the idea.

Every cigar I own, smoke, and gift has an emotional component. Memories, moments, friends, ect.

Here's your emotional content:

jessica-alba-wallpapers-3.jpg

Did I win?