• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki’s Blind THANK YOU Test

ERM.., I only got 1 wrong in terms of Cuban vs non-Cuban... So it should be 9/10

Quite right and my mistake Andrew - 9 of 10 Cuban vs. non-Cuban.

In addition, I amended your score to 2 of 10 fully correct since the only thing you missed on the Litto was the age.

- Tim

Excellent job Tim!

Yes Andrew certainly put in a lot of work for several guys but to your credit, you made this a very interesting thread with your commentary and comments.

I thoroughly enjoyed the thread, all credit to you for the format.

Brian

Many thanks, Brian to you and several others for your kind words. I'm glad you all enjoyed it! We sure had fun talking about it and getting it all together. Hopefully there will be more of these down the road.

- Tim

Here is a list of all of the contributors. Please note that not everyone in the test was involved as some had already made previous thank you arrangements with Dr. Moki by the time we all got off our lazy asses and got this thing together.

Cigar #1 - Sinnyc – 2007 Illusione cg:4
Cigar #2 - B.B.S. – 2002 Bolivar Royal Corona
Cigar #3 - Tone-NY – 2003 Punch Ninfa
Cigar #4 - Brickhouse – 2007 Litto Gomez Small Batch #2
Cigar #5 - sinnyc – 2000 Quintero Panatela (Machine rolled, in cello)
Cigar #6 - Enerjay – 2007 Avo LE 07
Cigar #7 - Insight – 2006 H. Upmann Magnum 46
Cigar #8 - sinnyc – 2007 Cabaiguan Guapo (original vitola, apparently dog-friendly)
Cigar #9 - sinnyc – 1998 Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona
Cigar #10 - Bfreebern – 1970's Jamaican Dunhill Macanudo

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this little test... and especially to Tim for putting it on!

I hope everyone was entertained... especially by the massive dick-steppage on cigar #9. What kind of moron can't recognize an Opus X when he smokes it anyway? :)

I hope everyone was entertained... especially by the massive dick-steppage on cigar #9. What kind of moron can't recognize an Opus X when he smokes it anyway? :)

I am soooooooooo tempted to use this as a new signature line :laugh:

Heh don't feel bad, I thought that Davidoff Millennium in the blind test was a ten year old Opus. Too much miracle berry I guess..

Heh don't feel bad, I thought that Davidoff Millennium in the blind test was a ten year old Opus. Too much miracle berry I guess..

I must have had an off day... I was very rushed yesterday... because I blew both of them terribly. Lame!

Thank you both Andrew and Tim for keeping the good reading going here. I enjoyed following both the original tests and the getback ..I mean payback second tests. Good luck (if you believe in that) Andrew at the WSOP.

I must add my thanks for this wonderful thread. Very well done, EVERYONE!

And to Andrew, I am in awe of your taste buds and your incredible discernment!
Amazing job sir!

just spent a good while reading EVERYTHING in this thread... i must say, i really enjoyed it. i was really excited to see two video reviews thrown in there as well.