• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki’s Blind THANK YOU Test

Way to take the concept of cigar review up a notch! You'll need to swear a bit more if you want to be on par with Kris Baso, though :sign: . I've really enjoyed both this thread and your origional blind taste test. Thanks Moki!

Nice touch Andrew, I thought you were taller :whistling:

Exactly how I would film a blow-job :laugh:

Hmmmmm...methinks you have some experience in this area. Were you successful in keeping your face out of the frame? How did you have the angle? From behind so the viewer could just see the back of your head bobbing up and down? :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

lol sorry Mick, I have a tough time not throwing a punch when I see an opening. :blush:

That was a very unique touch Andrew...would this be the first video review on CP?

Jane came over to look at the video because she heard the birds chirping. Sounds like you have an aviary in your garden.

Well done, I thoroughly enjoyed your review.

Brian

That was a very unique touch Andrew...would this be the first video review on CP?

Jane came over to look at the video because she heard the birds chirping. Sounds like you have an aviary in your garden.

Brian

We just have a lot of open land! heh I will try to do the next review the same way if I can.

Hmmmmm...methinks you have some experience in this area. Were you successful in keeping your face out of the frame? How did you have the angle? From behind so the viewer could just see the back of your head bobbing up and down? :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

lol sorry Mick, I have a tough time not throwing a punch when I see an opening. :blush:

Hey, you're the one jacking your own thread. :)

Brian

We just have a lot of open land! heh I will try to do the next review the same way if I can.

I can hear it now...

"But Dear, I have to sit out here doing nothing while smoking this cigar... its for art!" :sign: :cool:

Hey, you're the one jacking your own thread. :)

Touche, good sir, touche.

Nice review no. 8 Moki. I'm certainly curious of the maker, and you certainly have my interest developed to trying some. That said, I wonder how much the dog saliva enhanced the flavor of the cigar.

Nice review no. 8 Moki. I'm certainly curious of the maker, and you certainly have my interest developed to trying some. That said, I wonder how much the dog saliva enhanced the flavor of the cigar.

If anything, the problem with that cigar is the lack of a wrapper, and the holes the dog punctured into it. Both should affect the taste a bit.

Another cigar I thought of post-facto that would fit the size would be the Monte Edmundo... didn't taste like one to me tho... but with the dog molesting the cigar, who knows. Hard to get a proper tasting out of a cigar with much of the wrapper missing, and more holes in it than a orchestral flute.

Hey, now that's what I call entertainment. Real life drama.

Great format and come to think of it, video is easier than taking notes which often detracts from enjoying the cigar.

Very nice Andrew.

Brian

Hey, now that's what I call entertainment. Real life drama.

Great format and come to think of it, video is easier than taking notes which often detracts from enjoying the cigar.

Very nice Andrew.

Brian

Tell me about it... I was going to go back and grab the camera, just because it was so damned funny to see her running around with the cigar in her mouth... but I was worried that if I left her for long enough, she'd shred it completely anyway. Ah well.

Simply a great format for a review!! I like it alot!! Thanks Moki!!

Jim

I had to attend an event last night so I just got a chance to watch Moki's review of #8 of minutes ago here at work. Jeez, Andrew, if you didn't want to review any more you didn't have to feed them to your pups :laugh:

A few of you may remember that one of the cigars that I got in Moki's original "Evil" blind taste test was so plugged that I couldn't smoke it at all, even after wrestling with it for all I was worth. Moki sent me a replacement that I was able to review and I am happy to return the favor if he likes as I do have a few more of these.

After watching your review though, Andrew, I doubt your opinion will change. This is in no way a commentary on the accuracy of your thinking, it just seemed to me that your reasoning was logical and carefully considered.

So, in response to your request for a pass on this one:

*in my best Soup Nazi voice*
NO PASS FOR YOU!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I am happy to get an "un-dogifed" smoke out to you for review. Or if you prefer, we will let your review stand as is and I will reveal cigar #8's info this evening when I get home from work. Let me know.

- Tim

I had to attend an event last night so I just got a chance to watch Moki's review of #8 of minutes ago here at work. Jeez, Andrew, if you didn't want to review any more you didn't have to feed them to your pups :laugh:

A few of you may remember that one of the cigars that I got in Moki's original "Evil" blind taste test was so plugged that I couldn't smoke it at all, even after wrestling with it for all I was worth. Moki sent me a replacement that I was able to review and I am happy to return the favor if he likes as I do have a few more of these.

After watching your review though, Andrew, I doubt your opinion will change. This is in no way a commentary on the accuracy of your thinking, it just seemed to me that your reasoning was logical and carefully considered.

So, in response to your request for a pass on this one:

*in my best Soup Nazi voice*
NO PASS FOR YOU!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I am happy to get an "un-dogifed" smoke out to you for review. Or if you prefer, we will let your review stand as is and I will reveal cigar #8's info this evening when I get home from work. Let me know.

- Tim

Yeah, but being able to actually taste the cigar, by having a decent draw, would help too! :D

Might as well let it stand... I leave on Monday for two weeks (I'll be doing a few events at the World Series of Poker), so I won't be around to receive any replacement cigar anyway.

I hope you're happy, ya big meany. ;)