• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #1 (sign-up thread)

Im interested! Running a contest like this on another board at the moment. New to this board though. So good luck to all those who do get selected, and I definately look forward to reading your thoughts.

Great idea Andrew!

Would that I could apply, but there's no way I'd be able to meet my obligation for another month.

Looking forward to following the results though.

I'm afraid I must decline your invitation. I've got a conference and several papers to prepare in March. I'll be lucky if I can smoke a single cigar, much less ten. In fact, right now I can't even remember when or what my last cigar was.

Wilkey

I'm afraid I must decline your invitation. I've got a conference and several papers to prepare in March. I'll be lucky if I can smoke a single cigar, much less ten. In fact, right now I can't even remember when or what my last cigar was.

Wilkey

Sorry you won't make it in the blind taste test... hope you don't work too hard mang!

Sorry you won't make it in the blind taste test... hope you don't work too hard mang!
Not working hard is not an option. :D

To all the participants, I hope you enjoy yourselves and make the most of the experience. I will certainly enjoy watching along. Andrew, this is a trés cool activity and very big of you to sponsor and manage the project. It's going to be a fair packet of work, no doubt.

Wilkey

Got to opt out too. March and April look like hell. I've taken notes and pictures on almost a dozen cigars, but I can't find the free time to type them. I look forward to watching this. Thanks for the invite Andrew.

Moki,

I would love to get in on this, brothah!

Sean

edited to add: Any chance we can get the bands after the taste test is complete? I like to tape them in my book'o'smokes.

I am interested but not the best at picking out complex flavors.

Thanks for the invite. My schedule is really tight this month and I only have limited weekends to smoke. I'm in if I can stretch out the time frame. If not, good luck to all the testers.

Wish I could play, but I'm going on a trip at the beginning of March. Good luck to all the participants. Lol, it sounds like you're gonna need it. :D

Not sure if the ride is full yet, but if not, you bet - I'm interested....!!

If the ride is full, you guys are in for a treat / great time..... :cool:

Thanks Moki - B.B.S.

Not sure that my palate is refined enough to participate, but if there is a slot left, I'll take it.

This is going to be one hell of a thread :thumbs: :thumbs:

The final 10 have not been chosen yet, and won't be until midnight EST Tuesday night (tomorrow)... so feel free to keep applying!

Hey Andrew,
Sorry to do this brother, but I'm going to have to bow out. Looks like my travel schedule in the next 2 months are going to be murder and I don't want hold up the reviews and the fun. I may be lucky enough to be able to grab a smoke on the weekend, but not much chance during the workweek...unless the trip is to Rochester of course.:)

Moki,

Please withdraw my name from consideration. As much as I would love to participate, a couple of things have come up at work and home, that may have me traveling for a couple of long weekends in the next month, and I wouldn't want to hold things up.

Sounds like this will be a lot of fun, and I am sure the participants will have a great time!