• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #1

Package arrived yesterday, safe and sound. I'm printing out the guideliens and making a review sheet for my use as well. Hopfully smoke #1 will be done today.

:cool:

Package arrived yesterday, safe and sound. I'm printing out the guideliens and making a review sheet for my use as well. Hopfully smoke #1 will be done today.

SAME....LOL

Are you saying that your package arrived already, in good order, Jay?

YES

IMG_5086.jpg

Photo post with Moki permission :whistling:

So is the photo in order left to right, i.e. 1-10?

Yes... but please do not speculate as to what might be what... I don't want to influence the testers one way or another.

Received mine in great shape. Did you use your teeth to cut some of these caps? :sign:

SAME....LOL

Are you saying that your package arrived already, in good order, Jay?

YES

IMG_5086.jpg

Photo post with Moki permission :whistling:

Hey Andrew, mine didn't come with the GOF box, lighter, scissors and ashtray! What up with that? :laugh:

I did manage to get two of the cigars smoked. Hopefully I be able to keep to the schedule.

Received mine in great shape. Did you use your teeth to cut some of these caps? :sign:

Xikar cutter... sorry if they aren't as smooth cut as you might like, I did have to cut 100 of 'em. It shouldn't affect the burn/taste anyway :)

The reviews are starting to trickle in for cigar #1 -- wOOt!

Thems here! Once I kick this strep throat I will start the reviewing

Sticks haven't arrived yet, payment goes out tomorrow Andrew.

Seems like most of the packages have be verified as being successfully received, except for:

Brickhouse - DC# 0306 2400 0000 6836 0284 - doesn't appear to have been delivered yet

sinnyc - DC# 0306 2400 0000 6836 0338 - USPS claims they have been delivered, but to the wrong zipcode. I'm sorry to say these may be lost :/ sinnyc is checking into it at his local PO

sinnyc, I am putting your check aside. Some of the cigars, I can replace and allow you to participate in the test, but some of them I cannot. I can either send you back your check, and you unfortunately sit on the sidelines, or I can send you as many of the cigars as I can, numbered properly, and then send you some extra cigars for you to enjoy on your own to make up the difference. Your call.

Let's decide tomorrow after you discuss things with the USPS. I also will visit USPS with the DC# slip tomorrow, to see if there is anything I can do on my end.

Seems like most of the packages have be verified as being successfully received, except for:

Brickhouse - DC# 0306 2400 0000 6836 0284 - doesn't appear to have been delivered yet

grateful1 - DC# 0306 2400 0000 6836 0314 - appears to have been delivered, waiting to hear from Gary

sinnyc - DC# 0306 2400 0000 6836 0338 - USPS claims they have been delivered, but to the wrong zipcode. I'm sorry to say these may be lost :/ sinnyc is checking into it at his local PO

sinnyc, I am putting your check aside. Some of the cigars, I can replace and allow you to participate in the test, but some of them I cannot. I can either send you back your check, and you unfortunately sit on the sidelines, or I can send you as many of the cigars as I can, numbered properly, and then send you some extra cigars for you to enjoy on your own to make up the difference. Your call.

Let's decide tomorrow after you discuss things with the USPS. I also will visit USPS with the DC# slip tomorrow, to see if there is anything I can do on my end.

In case you missed it.