• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2

This is without a doubt my favorite topic on CP! I always enjoy reading everyones review and then seeing what the cigar actually was. Thanks to Moki for doing this and thanks to all the participants that give their reviews! :thumbs:

I agree, I love these things and consider it a real asset to CP that they occur. Not only would I love to participate in one, I'm thinking of sponsoring one as well!

This is without a doubt my favorite topic on CP! I always enjoy reading everyones review and then seeing what the cigar actually was. Thanks to Moki for doing this and thanks to all the participants that give their reviews! :thumbs:

I agree, I love these things and consider it a real asset to CP that they occur. Not only would I love to participate in one, I'm thinking of sponsoring one as well!

Agreed! It is also refreshing to see a 0-10 scale rather than the 86 (worst cigar ever) to 100 (Classic) scale that some mags run out there. I'm looking forward to the results on #11.

It has been a treat to watch this tasting take it's twists and turns. I'm chomping at the bit to know what #11 is. Great work all!

Cigar #11 review

blind2_cigar11.jpg

This is by far the most important cigar in the blind taste test; in fact, it's the exact same cigar as cigar #2 in this taste test.

With that in mind, the tester's original review & rating for this cigar is quoted, followed by their subsequent review for cigar #11. Carefully compare and contrast their original review/rating to their current one.

ELittle said:
ELittle said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 5/10 - Last 1/3rd: 4/10 - Overall: 5/10

Price: $8.00

Review: The cigar has a really lose draw which kind of turned me off. I usually like a little bit of pull but it still wasnt too bad. On the predraw I'm tasting a little earth and some spice on the wrapper. There is copious amounts of smoke and a very even burn through the first third, and the spice starts picking up for sure. But there is an undesirable sweet flavor in the backround that I can't put my finger on.

The second third is mediocre. This could be do to a sinus/cold thing I've had recently as the cigar is losing a lot of its flavor now. I can still taste the spice but nothing else amazing is happening.

The final third was disappointing. The cigar keeps going out, the taste has all but vanished and it just tastes like tobacco.

It was good in the beginning, but either this cigar was just really bad or my cold had a major influence.

ELittle said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 5/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 4/10 - Last 1/3rd: 4/10 - Overall: 4.3/10

Price: $7.00

Review: This cigar had a nice oily brown wrapper and a perfect draw. The smoke started out very spicy and very strong. I want to say that the profile was almost like a tatuaje in flavor, but I couldn't quite place it. A very small amount of nutty flavors crept through towards the end of the first third and the spice is dropping off a bit.

Second third: The cigar has gotten more mild now, but is still very strong. I can't pick up on any discernible flavors. This cigars isn't thrilling me, but not bad either.

Final Third: The smoke is still very nicotine rich. The taste is about the same as the second third, and a slightly bitter taste appears towards the end.

insight said:
insight said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 6/10 - Last 1/3rd: 6/10 - Overall: 6/10

Price: $10.00

Review: First third: Has a very easy draw, not loose but there is plenty of smoke. The smoke is mild and grassy without much spice.

Second third: The cigar remains mild to my tastes, with a smooth nutty flavor becoming more transparent than the initial grassy flavor. There is a slightly bitter aftertaste.

Final third: The grassy finish returns with a slight creaminess. Much like the first blind cigar I am not getting a ton of distinct flavor from this one. The difference is for whatever reason this cigar seems more refined to me. It doesn't have the youthful raw taste of the previous stick and that earned it a higher review at each phase from me.

Price: how much do you think this cigar sells for? Tough to say but I would guess it was about $9-$11 a stick. I would guess though that if I am off it is because I am lowballing the price, not the reverse.

insight said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 6/10 - Last 1/3rd: 7/10 - Overall: 6.3/10

Review: 1/3: The cigar started off with lots of raw spice, it was almost overpowering. Even early in the cigar a nic punch was pretty noticeable and the raw flavor detracted from identifying much complexity. There was some undertones of coffee but beyond that I could not discern many specifics

2/3 The flavor continues on effectively unchanged. There are moments where I detect a grassiness but the smoke is still harsh and has a very 'farm fresh' aftertaste to it. The cigar isn't unpleasant, it is just very raw and one dimensional at this point.

3/3: Finally the harshness is somewhat subdued and replaced by an earthy tobacco flavor. As the cigar reaches the end there are more hints of coffee but the leafy tobacco taste remains dominant.

~$10 -Although knowing Andrew this could be some ridiculous sleeper thrown in at the end as a curveball.

Kingantz said:
Kingantz said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 3/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 3/10 - Last 1/3rd: 4/10 - Overall: 3.3/10

Price: $5.00

Review: This was a nice looking cigar with noticeable oils in the medium brown, smooth wrapper. There was a good weight in the hand, and I found a couple of soft spots that ran the length approximately an inch or so. I sniffed the foot and got a tobacco smell with some cocoa. I let my wife take a smell and she said it was like stinky feet. I punched the triple cap and found the draw a tad bit on the loose side, but still enough resistance to hopefully smoke okay.

Beginning 1/3
I put fire to the foot and blew the embers to get an even burn. After a few puffs to get it burning good, I took a good draw and was hit with a heavy blast of strong pepper spice. There wasn’t much flavor in the medium bodied smoke to speak of. Possibly a hint of lightly toasted bread. Other than that, just straightforward tobacco. The burn was good with a loose, white ash that was quite flaky. Bits falling off here and there. Nothing in the way of a finish.

Middle 1/3
There isn’t much more here than in the beginning 1/3 really. Still getting a heft dose of pepper spice in the medium bodied smoke. I kept thinking there was a hint of cocoa in there, however it just kept escaping me. The burn continued to be decent with the ash remaining white and flaky. Ashing the cigar, I saw there was a couple of tunnels running down the center. The draw was good, still getting a nice enough resistance to smoke well.

Final 1/3
Heading into the final 1/3, I started to detect a bit of flavor. That of a black coffee with hints of woodiness. The smoke strengthened only slightly to a medium-full and the pepper spice continued as before. On in, there was definitely a little more flavor that was dark and only slightly lasting on the palate. The wrapper cracked with about an inch and a half left and the cigar bulged out a little, and the draw became quite loose towards the end. Tastes of very strong, black coffee came through with a small amount of cocoa and wood.

Summary: I’m not too sure about this cigar. The burn was decent enough with a white, flaky ash, however I have to say the flavor was quite bland through about ¾ of the smoke. Only towards the end did I begin to really pick up tastes of black coffee and a dark woodiness. It very much reminded me of a cigar I smoked not long ago. Hmmm…

Price point: Just going by the way it smoked, I would have to say around $4 to $6. However, the cigar I smoked not long ago with a very similar profile was around $14 to $17.

Off the record, the stick I recently smoked that I feel was similar was a Bolivar Legendarios RE '08.

Kingantz said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 7/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 7/10 - Last 1/3rd: 7/10 - Overall: 7/10

Review: Cigars. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the reviewer, Greg. An eight week mission to explore strange, new cigars. To seek out new tastes and new sensations. To boldly go where no one has gone before! (Interject Star Trek theme music). Sorry, had to have a little fun with the last one.

The final cigar, No. 11, has a medium brown Colorado shade wrapper that has a number of small veins running throughout but otherwise smooth, almost silky, with a noticeable oily sheen. I squeeze the cigar in several places and find a slight give, but with no soft spots. It seems to have a tad bit more weight to it than it should, making me think it’s slightly over bunched, and looking at the foot seems it may be. I punch the well-constructed triple cap and test the draw, which does prove to have a little too much resistance. However, I am able to get enough airflow through, so the smoking should be fine.

Beginning 1/3
I put fire to the foot with my Zippo Z-Plus, torching and then blowing on the forming embers to ensure a uniform burn, and then take several puffs at intervals to get the fire going good. Once smoke is flowing well, I take a slow, long draw. I find the smoke quite soft over the palate, a mild-medium in body. There’s a hint of spice on the back of the throat and tastes of cocoa, toasted almond, and wood. I’m finding the flavor to be somewhat muted, but still good. After exhaling through the mouth and nose, I find a nice finish on the palate that’s lasting.

Middle 1/3
The burn has been sharp with a strong, medium gray ash forming that is fairly compact. I find the draw to be very good with plenty of smoke flowing through, which is still a mild-medium in body to my palate. There’s still a small amount of spice on the back of the throat with toasted almond and a lightwood coming through in the flavor. The smoke is light and rather creamy with the finish continuing to be lasting and quite good.

Final 1/3
I’m not finding too much change towards the end of this cigar. The burn has continued to be sharp with a solid ash forming and medium gray in color. A taste of straightforward tobacco is coming through with a bit of nuttiness and wood in the lasting finish. The smoke itself is still a mild-medium body with a nice hint of spice on the back of the throat.

Summary: This was a well-constructed cigar with a solid burn and good draw. The smoke itself was mild-medium in body and quite smooth. The flavors, although somewhat muted to my palate, were good with tastes of nuts and wood, and had a decent lasting finish. I’m going to say this was Habanos leaf.

If this is what I think it is, then I may be way off on the price. However, it smoked like a $10 cigar to me. If I had to guess...a custom rolled Cuban (Taboada?)

bfisher88 said:
bfisher88 said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 7/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 6/10 - Last 1/3rd: 7/10 - Overall: 6.6/10

Price: $9.00

Review: This robusto had a very nice dark oily wrapper and burned very consistent all the way through. Had a very tasty spice up front but it didn't seem to change much in flavor throughout the cigar. Overall I thought it was an OK cigar. Nothing reall spectacular but a decent smoke I enjoyed. Don't think I would go out of my way to get these but it was not bad.

bfisher88 said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 7/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 8/10 - Last 1/3rd: 8/10 - Overall: 7.6/10

Price: $9.00

Review: Great looking robusto with great construction. Burn and draw were flawless all of the way through. Very enjoyable flavors throughout this one which I really enjoyed. No clue as to what this one could possibly be but I enjoyed it.

enerjay said:
enerjay said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 5/10 - Last 1/3rd: 5/10 - Overall: 5.3/10

Price: $5.00

Review: First 1/3rd: 6 First third of the cigar was very basic, not much flavor came through. I did pick up on some lite coffee flavor.
The draw was very nice, as was the construction of this stick.

Middle 1/3rd: 5 Five is the number I give the second third of this cigar. Once again the flavor never cam out in full, coffee,oak and perhaps a creamy flavor, I will say almond.
The burn was running a little off the mark. I had to touch it up twice buy know and just said for get it and let it run a little of cue. The draw was still very easy and it was holding together nicely.
That's what kept it at 5.

Final 1/3rd: 5 NOTHING, no change. I was hoping for this one to come out of the closet by know but just drifted away. Last third turned
Slightly bitter. Just to the back of the tongue. I really was not about this stick.

Summary: Cigar number TWO was again a great looking cigar. The wrapper had very small veins if any. However I just did not seem to get much flavor from her.
Coffee, oak and maybe a creamy back tone, but all were very faint. I even rinsed my mouth out trying to clear my plait. Once the burn went south and the faint bitter taste
came too, I just lost interest.

enerjay said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 7/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 8/10 - Last 1/3rd: 9/10 - Overall: 8/10

Review: Cigar number ELEVEN, Very little hints of cedar and tea came from smell this cigar.
After lighting I noticed pepper and pine. Toward the end of the first 1/3 and start of second 1/3, coffee,cedar and tea were the most prominent flavors. The burn was very consistent as was the flavor to the end.
Again I smoke this cigar as far as I could.

PS. Jennifer said she tasted chocolate in the woods any one else taste that.

EXCELLENT CIGAR.

Napa_Smokes said:

Rating: n/a - has bowed out of the blind taste test

Price: n/a - has bowed out of the blind taste test

Review: n/a - has bowed out of the blind taste test

jfields said:
jfields said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 4/10 - Last 1/3rd: 6/10 - Overall: 5.3/10

Review: Upon lighting the taste was very spicy. This settled down very quickly after the first three or four draws. Nice smoke with floral hay flavors. Somewhat of a citrus flavor that reminds me of a chicory plant that I used to chew on as a young kid. The second third went somewhat flat with woody/tea flavor trying to peek in here and there. The last third of this cigar I tasted leather predominately, becoming a bit more pleasant. Overall, not a bad smoke. Not something I'd seek out, but not a bad cigar by any means. I'm going to guess Dominican even though I have not a clue who makes it.

jfields said:

Rating: First 6/3rd: 7.5/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 7.5/10 - Last 1/3rd: 7/10 - Overall: 7.3/10

Review: 1st: First couple of draws were really mild then out of nowhere this strong pepper spice hits the back of the throat. It last forever on the finish, and it reminds me of something Pepin would create. Then as quick as the spice comes it's gone. Well maybe not gone, but definitely not near as strong. This cigar has a rich, earthy, in your face tobacco taste profile. (7.5)

2nd: The spice evolves into a Jamaican Ginger Beer aftertaste along with a little nutmeg. Once again I keep thinking Pepin, but I'm still not sure. I'm having a hard time picking some of the other flavors out. I just know I like this cigar. (7.5)

3rd: I can detect some raisin, and what I'm thinking might be a bit of spicy clove at this point. The Ginger taste that I mentioned earlier is still present as well. A strong burnt wood taste kicks in on the last part of this third. Becomes a little overpowering for my taste. (7)

Summary: Not a bad cigar! Not sure what it was, but if you asked me to make a guess I would say something Pepin. Very Cubanesque with a spicier profile than I'm used to experiencing from Cuba.

grateful1 said:
grateful1 said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 5/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 6/10 - Last 1/3rd: 7/10 - Overall: 6/10

Review: Great smoke. Good draw and burn. Initial draw pre-light, was a little odd. It almost made me cringe a little...it was 'biting'.
Post light...all that went away. It reminded me of a nice farm-rolled. It'd like to see the profile of this over its years...from young to mature.

grateful1 said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 4/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 5/10 - Last 1/3rd: 5/10 - Overall: 4.6/10

Price: ???

Review: I think if I DIDN'T have a can of Cola when I smoked this...the numbers would be lower and probably not complete.
Pre-light draw was near rancide(read as 'farm smell'). the initial draw was 'yuk'...but I persisted and it turned around. The first 1/3 was just smokeable...then it changed into a just 'ok' cigar. If I wasn't doing a test...I would recommend this to Roger(let's see if he's reading these)!!!

Anyhow...it wasn't the worst or the best...but it is high on my 'becareful what you smoke from Moki' list!

Price: You stole these while visiting vitasea in Cu-ba!

BlindedByScience said:
BlindedByScience said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 7/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 7/10 - Last 1/3rd: 7/10 - Overall: 7/10

Price: $11.00

Review: Pre-light the foot gives off some mild spice, nothing like #1. The wrapper aromas are very subdued; very nice and slightly nutty, perhaps. The Xikar “scored and lifted” the cap off the foot flawlessly. Draw is very nice and open. Taste was pretty uniform from start to finish with a nice rotation of white pepper, some nice grassy tastes, maybe some hay / dusty flavors….very nice! I enjoyed this cigar quite a bit.

BlindedByScience said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 6/10 - Last 1/3rd: 6/10 - Overall: 6/10

Review: After my poor efforts and the failure to recognize a marca that I truly enjoy (Anejo’s) I’m hoping for a greatly improved effort this time. My guess is that I just jinxed myself badly…..

Out of the bag, number 11 has some nice wrapper and foot aromas. (Foot aroma? Don’t go there…..). Some spice, some aged tobacco hints? “Score and lift” with the Xikar yielded a cigar with a very open draw and nice, basic “tobacco” flavors. This is not a bad thing; basic, properly fermented tobacco and solid, clean, basic taste is what it’s all about, for me. I’m looking forward to this one.

Well, this one was a very simple smoke, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Caught myself smoking this one perhaps a bit too quickly due up front due to the open draw, so I paced myself a bit and tried to give this nice robusto a chance to open up a bit. Good basic tobacco tastes, perhaps some nutty notes, perhaps some cinnamon in the background. But, nothing jumped out in terms of unique or exceptional flavors. A solid smoke, but nothing really unique or exceptional jumped out at me during the smoke. Great burn, and solid from start to finish.

Seanholio said:
Seanholio said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 6/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 6/10 - Last 1/3rd: 5/10 - Overall: 5.6/10

Review: The cigar drew great, had no burn problems. I enjoyed the smoke, and there were ligero flavors in various strengths throughout. Unfortunately, that's all I tasted. There was a rough start with heavy spice, which mellowed out into a long ligero smokeout. As to be expected from the flavor profile, it carried a nicotine punch that caught me. I hadn't eaten dinner properly for a big kicker like this, and I followed it up with an Opus PL because I had it with me.

I'm guessing this is an $8 cigar, and probably a Camacho.

Seanholio said:

Rating: First 1/3rd: 1/10 - Middle 1/3rd: 0/10 - Last 1/3rd: 0/10 - Overall: 0.3/10

Price: $2.00

Review: The cigar had a loose draw, and when first lit gave up a huge spice kick that numbed my tastebuds for a few minutes. Upon reflection, I'm glad for this numbing, because when my tastebuds came back online, the cigar was sour. I tried to work through this: smoking slower and slower, letting the cherry cool to nearly going out, and still the taste remained a solid BAD. I discarded the cigar at this point, unable to continue. I saw no way that this cigar was going to improve. It was terrible.

I put this as a $2 cigar, and I wouldn't smoke it again unless I find out that I somehow just got a bum cigar out of the lot.

Lowest rating: Seanholio 0.3/10
Highest rating: Enerjay 8/10
Average rating: 5.7/10

6 - pretty good cigar, I'd smoke it if it was given to me, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it
5 - okay cigar, enjoyable enough, but nothing special

Lowest price: Seanholio $2.00
Highest price: insight, Kingantz, Enerjay & jfields $10.00
Average price: $8.25

Cigar #11 is actually a...

blind2_cigar11_banded.jpg

Pepin Garcia "My Father" Robusto (2008) - price*: $9.00

Commentary: "All of this has happened before, and will happen again... and again... and again..."

This is by far the most important cigar in the blind taste test; in fact, it's the exact same cigar as cigar #2 in this taste test. In fact, these cigars are all from the exact same box... I added it the first time as cigar #2, and the second time as cigar #11.

This is what I had in mind for the blind taste test from the beginning, and it didn't disappoint. Given the exact same cigar, but smoked at different times, the exact same people saw radically different results.

Some people rated the cigar much higher or much lower the first time; those the rated the cigar about the same used wildly different language to describe what they tasted in the cigar.

While it is true that the overall average rating and price guesses are pretty close for both cigar #2 and #11 (Seanholio's 0.3 rating really skewed #11's results... it would have been 6.4/10 if his result was excluded), the individual ratings and tastes described were often radically different. The testers themselves will likely be quite surprised at how different they rated and tasted the same exact cigar.

I think this is a perfect example of two very, very important points when it comes to taste:

1) Never form your opinion on a cigar by smoking only one of a particular marca
2) There are many factors involved in our tasting experience beyond just the tobacco itself

I think this cigar is a great way to wrap up the blind taste test. Did the testers smoke the same cigar in cigar #2 and cigar #11? Yes they did... :)

* Denotes the price I paid for this cigar, not necessarily the MSRP

You bastard Moki. What a shocker, I'm surprised no one caught this. Thanks for all the work you have put into this. It was a bunch of fun!

Nice! Very cool to watch this play out!

"All of this has happened before, and will happen again... and again... and again..." Ha!

Trey

Varianceeeeeee! Hey man, I gave it almost EXACTLY the same score per third and assigned it the exact same price both times. While the profile was very different I think that makes more a case for not judging a cigars character by a single sample than anything else. Thanks for another great run of tests Andrew, it was fun as always!

This is a beautiful thread and one of CP's most insightful.

Great job, everyone! :thumbs:

Varianceeeeeee! Hey man, I gave it almost EXACTLY the same score per third and assigned it the exact same price both times. While the profile was very different I think that makes more a case for not judging a cigars character by a single sample than anything else. Thanks for another great run of tests Andrew, it was fun as always!

Yes, you gave them very similar ratings.

However, you stated for cigar #2: "The cigar remains mild to my tastes, with a smooth nutty flavor becoming more transparent than the initial grassy flavor"

And then stated for cigar #11: "The cigar started off with lots of raw spice, it was almost overpowering. There was some undertones of coffee but beyond that I could not discern many specifics"

Doesn't sound AT ALL like the same cigar to me... despite the fact that it was. ;)

Yes, you did.

However, you stated that cigar #2: "The cigar remains mild to my tastes, with a smooth nutty flavor becoming more transparent than the initial grassy flavor"

And then stated that cigar #11: "The cigar started off with lots of raw spice, it was almost overpowering. There was some undertones of coffee but beyond that I could not discern many specifics"

Doesn't sound AT ALL like the same cigar to me... despite the fact that it was. ;)
Phil is an amateur, obv.

Here's the final ranking of the cigars:

1) Rating: 7.60/10 -- AF Añejo No.46 (2008)
 2) Rating: 7.24/10 -- Davidoff Millennium Blend Lancero (2008)
 3) Rating: 6.90/10 -- Bolivar Gold Medal (2007)
 4) Rating: 6.70/10 -- Cuesta-Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve Churchill No.1 (2008)
 5) Rating: 6.10/10 -- Juan Lopez Obus RE France (2005)
 6) Rating: 5.80/10 -- Pepin Garcia "My Father" Robusto (2008) (#2)
 7) Rating: 5.70/10 -- Pepin Garcia "My Father" Robusto (2008) (#11)
 8) Rating: 5.60/10 -- OR AF King B (2005)
 9) Rating: 5.50/10 -- La Flor Dominicana Coronado Corona Especial (2008)
10) Rating: 5.40/10 -- AF 858 Natural (2008)
11) Rating: 4.50/10 -- Padrón 3000 Natural (2008)

Now if that doesn't beat all. I'll go ahead and tell on myself with this last one as a lot of my review was based on preconception; what I already thought the cigar was based on what I saw. My thoughts were that Andrew would really throw some crazy smoke at us for the finale (which he did). When I pulled the cigar from the bag, there was a small amount of wrapper over the foot, and I immediately thought, "Custom roll!" Ah HA! That was what stuck in my mind from that point on and couldn't get it out. I was pretty much done for from the beginning as I had already had a cigar in my mind.

02-15-09Imported023.jpg

Absolutely awesome time Andrew!! I've thoroughly enjoyed this and thank you very much for letting me participate! Incredible learning experience! I vote for another one...dagnabbit!! :laugh: ???

Incredible! Awesome job guys and thanks for another round of these Moki, they never disappoint :thumbs:

What a curve ball! That was a great addition to the taste test Andrew. I guess there isn't a cigar that really hits everyone the same way in the blind. since we all know what we are buying and smoking I guess the enjoyment is in knowing what you're smoking more than just smoking.

Very clever, Moki-san.....very clever....... :cool:

I really enjoy being involved in these, and I hope my comments provided some value, or at least some comic relief.

Moki, a thousand thanks (again) for letting me participate in the B.T.T. I can honestly say I learn something every time I get involved in one of these.

Most appreciated - B.B.S.

Moki,

You're a dirty trickster, and I gotta love you for it (and not in a creepy Souldog bromance way)! Thank you for the opportunity to participate. This was really a lot of fun, and I wish my life situation had been more conducive to getting my reviews in early, rather than at the last minute all the time.

My hat is off to you for #11!

Sean

Nice! :laugh:

I sure enjoyed this much better this time around than the firtst My Father. Looks like everyone else did too. I could tell it was something Pepin the way it evolved, but I never even gave trickery a thought. Well done Andrew!!!

BTW............Thanks again for letting me participate. I hope you let me play again in the next one.

I sure enjoyed this much better this time around than the firtst My Father. Looks like everyone else did too. I could tell it was something Pepin the way it evolved, but I never even gave trickery a thought. Well done Andrew!!!

BTW............Thanks again for letting me participate. I hope you let me play again in the next one.

Yeah overall, everyone liked it better the second time around except for Seanholio.... if we take his 0.3 rating out of the mix, the average rating for the cigar becomes 6.4/10... which would move the cigar ahead of the JL Obus.

Yeah overall, everyone liked it better the second time around except for Seanholio.... if we take his 0.3 rating out of the mix, the average rating for the cigar becomes 6.4/10... which would move the cigar ahead of the JL Obus.

I would suggest my rating be removed, as mine was obviously just a bad cigar, and therefore a corner case which shouldn't be allowed to influence the overall rating.