• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The final in the series of 4 humidors.

Humidor Minister

This is a pic of the last of the 4 in this series. I only have time on the weekends for now so my progress has slowed considerably. This one went to a fine BOTL in Canada. It's made of Waterfall Bubinga and Tiger Maple. Please enjoy. Thank you.
362703873.jpg

362703846.jpg

362703867.jpg

362703882.jpg

362703887.jpg

362703898.jpg

359295061.jpg

As always, your humidors are works of art. Simply amazing work.

Thanks very much. The next one I'm working on is completely different than these. Bigger and much more detail. It'll still be a while though. Anyone got some free time they wanna trade? I keep misplacing mine.:laugh:

Beautiful, simply beautiful. You do some really amazing work.

The blue is painter's tape from when he finished the lid I'm sure. If you remember back to his previous threads he talks about a new system of seal using both high power magnets and weather-stripping... I imagine these pictures were simply before he installed that.
Gorgeous as always sir.
Chris

Good lookin' humi Bill. Chris you are right. It appears these pictures are pre-magnets and seal.

Beautiful as usual. I wish I could afford a hand crafted beauty like that, but Law student going in to public service does not make it likely anytime soon.

Dennis

Bill, you're a superburb craftsman and this humi is another awesome piece........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great work. I still can't get over those wooden hinges. The various woods you used compliment each other nicely.

That's probably my favorite humidor of yours yet. The woods look great together. I love that waterfall bubinga. :thumbs:

BR

Thank you everyone. Your kindness is very motivating. Yes, these pics are pre-gasket and magnets. If you notice, there's a shallow groove around the Cedar. This is where the gasket is applied. I'm really bad about taking pics at the end. I always leave my camera at work or at home. I want to get it out to the person so I don't want to hold it up another day for pics. :blush: I've really got to stop doing that. :whistling:

BTW Sorry about the tape. These were the last pics before shipping.

I'd like to see the gasket and magnets, when you do another please.