• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Final Lesson Pass (AKA Pass with no name part 2)

Got the pass yesterday. Humidity was a little low so i left it out inthe rain. Seems to be doing ok now though. I'll go through it this evening and try to do p/t's sometime before summer so I can hand this thing off to Phil in time for father's day.

Tried a few of the cigars for valentines day. They tasted a litte off so I just put the back. I'll be back in june for my pt

Well Since I am meeting up with Phil to hand this off this weekend I fighured I should stop messing with him and put my p/t's up

Take: Padron Millenium
Take: Opus Perf X
Take:R.A. Estupendos RE or JL Obus (waiting on info from Phil)

Put: Avo 80th
Put First Release ED 109
Put: VR Famoso Art Edition
Put: Punch Series D'Oro No. 1

the 6 post above thisone are CLASSIC!!!!

Tim

This has made it home and is currently resting from the trip. Thanks to all who played and suck it to all those who didn't. I am glad the 5th and final lesson pass could be concluded with a coloring book of cunts.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say I can't believe you got it back. Thanks Phil!

Can we run this back again? Seemed to go to smooth for my liking.

But there's still like 15-20 pages left in our allotment.

When you lure Grapes out of hiding, I can't think of a better reason to fire this back up. Don't let us down Phil?

Heck KC gave your Giants the gift of Melky, reason enough for you to give back.......wait...what? ...oh, nevermind about Melky. Sorry about that.