• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Family: An American Dream - DONE!

Would Just like to thank Emoshun for sharing this dvd set. It was a pleasure to watch and learn more about a family that makes some of my favorite smokes.

Guys...sorry about the late post. I recieved the video from Jim on Monday when I got back from a much needed long weekend. Anyway...I plan to watch the video this weekend, and have it out early next week. Again...thanks...

fliphumpday.gif

As far as I know David still has the pass. I sent him a message to find out if everything is ok and to find out what is going on.

I PM'd him on Sunday afternoon and have had no response.

Hope he's ok!

edit: Dave just got back to me and all is well, he's good to go. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for your concern. Aside from feeling awfully guilty, I'm a-okay. Your concern is appreciated, but undeservered...

Let me just start off by apologizing and saying sorry guys...I dropped the ball on this one. I shot both Nash and emoshun PMs in repsonse to both of your PMs just a short while ago. It's my fault for not keeping all of you updated. The original delay was because I didn't get to finish watching both DVDs in one weekend as I had planned. In all honesty, I should have been more responsible in keeping everyone posted on this, especially as the delay dragged on for nearly two weeks. Totally my fault. I got your PMs earlier this week, but I was on the road for work and using these new iPads they issued instead of my regular laptop. However, for some reason they wouldn't let me post to CP, either to the thread or via PM. Not sure why...but regardless, I should have notified all of you earlier. Please accept my sincerest apologies...

The good news is that I will be back in NY tonight. I've finished the DVDs and the video along with cigars will be out post haste. I will post with a DC number tomorrow. This time around I promise,

thechenman contacted me to confirm my address, but I'm leaving for an exercise next weekend and will be gone until early August. Mail can take as much as a week to get here from the States and I'm afraid I'll miss it.

emoshun, I need to go to timeout again until I get back.

:(

Not a problem man, be safe and come back quick!

modo22, you ready?

perfect timing! I am ready! Who actually has it now? I can get them my addy...

Shot modo22 a PM requesting his addy. Will get this underway again when I get his info.

Pass is under way again...PMd modo22 (Ben). DC# 0310 3200 0000 8929 9435.

Emoshun...thanks for letting me participate.

From NY I usually get this in 2 days which is freakin awesome!

I should have time this weekend if not Monday to watch and smoke. Hope to have an answer by Tuesday at the latest!

thanks for the opportunity Emo!

It landed yesterday! Thanks for the great looking stick my friend! I am going to light it up this and watch some of the DVD this afternoon.

I will keep you updated.