• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Family: An American Dream - DONE!

I've exchanged PMs with Mr Anderson. I asked him to hold it for the balance of this week and then launch it and I'll race it home!

Thanks for posting where this is at guys, it's good to see everyone has enjoyed it thus far.

How's everyone doing this beautiful Monday afternoon?

Hope all is well on your end Nihon_Ni.

-Jimmy

How's everyone doing this beautiful Monday afternoon?

Hope all is well on your end Nihon_Ni.

-Jimmy

Thanks brother! Unfortunately, a big typhoon hit Okinawa Friday as I was trying to make the 5th leg of my 14,000 mile journey home from down under, so I've been stuck in Tokyo for the past three days awaiting a seat on a flight home. It hasn't all been bad, as I've had what amounts to a three day paid vacation in Tokyo, but still, after being on the road for the past 7 weeks I'm ready to be home. My wife retrieved "the item" from the post office yesterday and I'll find some quality time to spend with it after I take care of some other pressing business... ;)

Thanks brother! Unfortunately, a big typhoon hit Okinawa Friday as I was trying to make the 5th leg of my 14,000 mile journey home from down under, so I've been stuck in Tokyo for the past three days awaiting a seat on a flight home. It hasn't all been bad, as I've had what amounts to a three day paid vacation in Tokyo, but still, after being on the road for the past 7 weeks I'm ready to be home. My wife retrieved "the item" from the post office yesterday and I'll find some quality time to spend with it after I take care of some other pressing business... ;)

I'm glad to hear that it made it. Enjoy. :thumbs:

Sounds good to me man! :D

edit: I'm sure it won't be an issue but I will be out of town on my honeymoon starting tomorrow and will be back in town on the 22nd.

I'm bringing the pass with me to LAX on Monday and will mail it from there. Anyone else want to get in on this?

The pass is on the way home! Hope you had a good time in Hawaii, Jimmy. Thanks again for doing this.

DC 0311 0820 0001 6443 0155

Thanks to all that participated in this pass, it was a pleasure having you all!

I'm currently in South Lake Tahoe, and will be spending tomorrow in Mammoth fishing.

-Jimmy

Thanks to all who participated, and thank you Nihon_Ni for the sticks! :cool:

This is done!

-Jimmy

It was a great DVD and gave some very good insight into exactly what goes into making a Fuente brand Cigar. Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Huzzah! Five months later than originally scheduled, Nihon finally got the pass. Wow, that was a long time ago, that I was supposed to have received it, hand carried it to him in Okinawa, but wasn't able to get it in time and the Japanese Tsunami disrupted everything...