• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fuente Goodness pass

HEY FRANK, did you just let the tree contest slack off or what.. Whats the deal man... WHO WON???!!!

HEY FRANK, did you just let the tree contest slack off or what.. Whats the deal man... WHO WON???!!!

Naw, it went over like a fart in church, people quit playing, and i forgot about it, and no one won. I'll fire up another one real soon.

should have been there yesterday, the tracking number is at home.

Just got home and the pass was waiting for me on the porch. I will open it up and report back tomorrow.

Remember my new address:

Seth Howard
2111 Osburn Rd
Arrington, TN 37014

Alright everything looks good and barring any objections this thing will be headed to TN in the mornin. :thumbs:

T/P:
#61VSG sorcerer '04 - Put #78 VSG Spellbound '06
#68 Anejo 55 - Put #79 Untold Story Maduro '06
#73 Anjeo 46/06 - Put #80 Opus Fuente Fuente '05
Put #81 Opus #5 '05

Headed your way Seth - 760841410000250 FedEx. :thumbs:

Got it today. I will get my P&Ts posted soon and get it on its way Monday.

Thanks again for the pass Gator.

Seth

List is updated, sorry for being a slacker. Will post a new contest today w/ some killer smokes for the winner, the last contest went over like cracking open a beer in Church.

Let's do 2 contests instead of one whopper, open to all.

Contest #1: I went fishing with 3 buddies Thursday, what 3 types of fish did we bring in (hint, 2 are kinda similar, one is very different than the other 2), and how many pounds total did we bring in. You must get the 1st part right, or your total pounds guess does not qualify. One variety and poundage guess per post, 1 'guess' post per day, and any edits will be DQ'd. Winner gets a 5'r of super premium Fuente smokes (meaning Anejo or better).

Good luck!

Alaskan King Salmon, Koi, and South African Pufferfish... 33 lbs

:sign: :sign:

edited to add another :laugh: :sign:

Alaskan King Salmon, Koi, and South African Pufferfish... 33 lbs

:sign: :sign:

edited to add another :laugh: :sign:

BINGO, we have a weiner :sign:

Let me clarify this contest some. This will run for 3 days. CLOSEST to the weight if you get the 3 types of fish right wins. You can go again Timster ;)

Let's do 2 contests instead of one whopper, open to all.

Contest #1: I went fishing with 3 buddies Thursday, what 3 types of fish did we bring in (hint, 2 are kinda similar, one is very different than the other 2), and how many pounds total did we bring in. You must get the 1st part right, or your total pounds guess does not qualify. One variety and poundage guess per post, 1 'guess' post per day, and any edits will be DQ'd. Winner gets a 5'r of super premium Fuente smokes (meaning Anejo or better).

Good luck!

Umm yeah... you can only guess between the hours of 3:00am and 3:02am, have to type the response with your left pinky finger while hoping on one foot.

Good luck and thanks for the contest Frank.

OK, let's see:

Reddrum - aka redfish
Speckled Trout - aka Spotted Sea Trout
Cobia - aka Lemon fish

40 pounds

Thanks for the contest!

Ken

Ok, this contest is getting no action. Same rules, but let me dumb it down some ;)

We went offshore, it was a limited out day, and the majority of the lbs. were comprised of 2 kinds of fish, and they're very similar. Figure out the 2 type of fish, and you can gain alot of insight as to the total lbs. Getting the type of fish right is not required now, but it will help you get an idea of how to guess the poundage.

Hope this helps

T 11 Opus Perf. X 2003
P Opus Double Corona 2006

T 36 Pepin JJ Series Mad Beli
P Padilla 1932 Lancero

T 72 Anejo 49
P Opus XXX 2007

T 74 Anejo 50
P Opus Perf #5 2007

Seth