• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Great looking pass all around Jeff; thanks for the hard work you put into organizing this.

Wow this is is going to be a crazy but fun pass to be in. Thanks for the invite. :thumbs:

Wow! This looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Good luck to all participants!!

Organize enough contests Jeff? :laugh:

Looks like this will be some mad fun. I don't know what Im looking more forward to....passing or the contests. ;)

This will be an absolute blast Jeff, thanks for doing all the organizing. It's an extreme honor to be a part of this.

Well done, Jeff! Golfanatic and I can do a handoff as well.

This is shaping up to be the Pass of all Passes! Thanks for the invite. It's an honor to be included with a great group of BOTL's (and a great SOTL!). The sticks are awesome, the contests look to be a lot of fun and it will help keep me off the street and out of trouble. :whistling:

BANG!!!

Did I get it right? :D

Thanks for putting this together Jeff! Gonna be one helluva ride!

So . . . I'm reading this thread, and I'm thinking . . .

"With THAT starting lineup, WTF is left for 'puts?'"

This is going to be fun---and inspirational---to watch. I'm in awe already!

~Boar

Damn that was a lot of effort on your part. Now I have to keep track of so much stuff it's going to cut into my drinkin' and I don't know if I'm up for that. :laugh:

Jeff... you need less time on your hands man. Jonesy and I may be able to do a hand-off... Jonesy?
Chris

Damn that was a lot of effort on your part.
Jeff... you need less time on your hands man.

Bad ear infection. Too cold to go outside - the air hurts it. Plus I'm nice and woozy on anti-bx + narcotics. Narcotic keeps the pain away and the anti-bx upsets my stomach. Luckily, I have some Zofran to combat that, otherwise I would be way out of it. This crap is so ridiculously painful, thugh. I was on amoxicillin for 3.5 days and it just got worse, so they moved me to augmentin. It's doing the trick!

Thanks Jeff for the invite to what is looking to be the best, most entertaining pass I've ever been in.

I've been in many passes on many other boards, not one has ever come close to the organization, rule following and generosity of the passes that I've been a part of on here. I look forward to every one that I take part of here on CP.

Jeff, this pass is sure to be a good time. Now I'm off to to re-read and begin putting together my strategy on the Spy vs. Spy game. :)

On another note, how is it that I work with almost every B&M in your state and we have yet to have had a smoke together?? Let's change that in 09. There is a HERF here in Cincinnati on Jan. 31st. PM me if you think you could make it and want more information.

EDIT: Jeff, do you have the years and or box codes on the CC's?

Lookin' forward to the Spy vs. Spy anarchy Jeff, excellent pass! This actually looks fun, and you weren't kidding! :p