• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Jeff,

Thanks for letting me get in on this again. It looks like alot of fun!!

Jim

I only read the first 45 rules of Spy v Spy and now I'm lost. Someone just shoot me early. :cool:

ESG Torpedo? Very nice Jeff!

Geoff

I only read the first 45 rules of Spy v Spy and now I'm lost. Someone just shoot me early. :cool:

ESG Torpedo? Very nice Jeff!

Geoff

Say hello to a head spy. ;)

Oh, and ya. ESG torp. I prefer the torp and robo in this line. You get a much better flavor profile from the torp than the chuch/robo, imo.

Can I get the Cliff's Notes version of the spy game rules?

Can I get the Cliff's Notes version of the spy game rules?

Just shoot SoulPuppy04 with everything you got so we won't have to listen to the incessant whining!! :sign:

Seems pretty simple.......

Okay for the members of Illiterates Anonymous in this crowd ;):

1) PM random people with the word BANG.
2) Hope you get lucky and hit the person that I designated as your primary target.
3) Your team wins.
4) Revel in your victory.

LOL, seems like it should be one awesome time Jeff! Thanks for the invite. One heck of a lineup of sticks and contests already!

Don

Thanks for the invite... this should be fun! Can't wait to get started! Let me know if you got my PM okay with my info.

Jeff... you need less time on your hands man. Jonesy and I may be able to do a hand-off... Jonesy?
Chris
This just all depends on my work schedule. If it comes in while I'm on a 3 day-36 hour stretch ( be it days or nights.), I won't have time to do anything but inspect, make my changes, and get it back out. As it gets closer, I'll be able to give a more definite answer

Looks like a good time with some awesome kick-off sticks. Thanks for the invite Jeff.

Mark

Can I be on the opposite team from Don? :D
Jonesy, that's all good. Hopefully he'll put us back to back just in case.
Chris

Pass order posted. Subject to change, but it looks pretty good to me.

Also: Cigar list will likely change a little. For the better ;).

Thanks for the invitation Jeff....I'm honored to be included in this illustrious group :thumbs: :laugh:

Thanks for the invite, but my name when clicked above does not go to my profile. Should it?

Welcome jayro75 to the pass. I personally invited him. A definite "FNG" that is as classy as they come.

Jeff, not to nitpick, but my favorite part of most passes is seeing the little map that shows us where it will travel. I'd be happy to put it together for you if you'd like, as it seems you've already invested a lot of time. :blush: :thumbs: