• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Head up my ass is an understatement. Work has been out of control and I openly admit that I did NOT give these P/T's the time or research that they deserved. Between text messaging and trying to navigate through the site on my phone at work and with the much appreciated help from Jim a new list of P/T's have been posted. I am going to rework the my put for the forbidden and will come up with a better match for it by nights end. Still a noob by most standards and the researching and learning from this has been good. Thanks to all for your patience and guidance.

Mark

Ok, one more time.
Takes-

#5) Opus X RdC
#16) FFOX Forbidden X Toro 2004
#59) Casa Magna Colorado Robusto

Puts-

#68) Opus X Perfecxion #2 2002 [for RdC]
#69) Opus X Chili Pepper from 2008 Opus 22 set [for Forbidden X Toro]
#70) La Raqueza #3 [for the Casa Magna Colorado Robusto]
#71) Cohiba Siglo VI

Pretty much everyone makes a screw up or misjudgment in p/t at some point (I know I have), its no biggie. As long as you fix it (like you did) there is really nothing to worry about.

Ok, one more time.
Takes-

#5) Opus X RdC ---------------------------------> #68) Opus X Perfecxion #2 2002
#16) FFOX Forbidden X Toro 2004 --------> #69) Opus X Chili Pepper from 2008 Opus 22 set
#59) Casa Magna Colorado Robusto -----> #70) La Riqueza #3
N/A) -------------------------------------------------> #71) Cohiba Siglo VI

All excellent and many overly generous on your part! However your numbering does not reflect Jim's puts. So the final order would be:

68) Opus X Love Story
69) Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1 OSU Feb 2002
70) Taboada Robusto Largo 2005
71) Opus X Perfecxion #2 2002
72) Opus X Chili Pepper from 2008 Opus 22 set
73) La Riqueza #3
74) Cohiba Siglo VI

If you have any source, year, and box code information on the Cohiba, please PM me it.

Also - no worries, Mark! One of the pillars of this community is learning and sharing knowledge... why should my pass be any different? Ship it on it's way!

Ok, one more time.
Takes-

#5) Opus X RdC ---------------------------------> #68) Opus X Perfecxion #2 2002
#16) FFOX Forbidden X Toro 2004 --------> #69) Opus X Chili Pepper from 2008 Opus 22 set
#59) Casa Magna Colorado Robusto -----> #70) La Riqueza #3
N/A) -------------------------------------------------> #71) Cohiba Siglo VI

All excellent and many overly generous on your part! However your numbering does not reflect Jim's puts. So the final order would be:

68) Opus X Love Story
69) Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1 OSU Feb 2002
70) Taboada Robusto Largo 2005
71) Opus X Perfecxion #2 2002
72) Opus X Chili Pepper from 2008 Opus 22 set
73) La Riqueza #3
74) Cohiba Siglo VI

If you have any source, year, and box code information on the Cohiba, please PM me it.

Also - no worries, Mark! One of the pillars of this community is learning and sharing knowledge... why should my pass be any different? Ship it on it's way!

You candy assess should have at least had him sweating again, hell even burned him at the stake. You should have heard the cracking in his voice when you rejected his first puts and takes. I almost thought he would need a tissue :rolleyes:.

Jim

When you get a minute, I need to know which two numbers you gentlemen are going to cross off for the last man standing.

Don't worry about it bud, passes are for learning and fun. And Jeff is always willing to teach, and his passes are always fun (to date the only ones I participate in).
Chris

I am going to cross off #7. Thanks a bunch Jeff and everyone!! This was a great pass :).

Jim

Pretty much everyone makes a screw up or misjudgment in p/t at some point (I know I have), its no biggie. As long as you fix it (like you did) there is really nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the encouraging words I do appreciate it.

Mark

Mark

The encouragment also came in the form of letting you ride this out. No leg-humpers came in to ride your ass.

Nice plays.

Did this get on the road yet? Any DC#?

I have handed both passes off to Mark and I am assuming he will put these on the road today :). By the way you did see I crossed off #7?

Jim

9) StinkiMonki & souldog24ca & Putz Mulligan - ON DECK

I want to be part of the sandwich!! :laugh: :whistling:

Mark

The encouragment also came in the form of letting you ride this out. No leg-humpers came in to ride your ass.

Nice plays.

Ya, no kidding! I was pleasantly surprised and extremely grateful for this. I am going through the pass right now and will get the DC# posted after I get it in the mail.

Everything looked good. On it's way to Phil (insight) DC# 0307 1790 0002 2311 4778

Cross off #25

Thanks again for putting up with me.

Mark

Pass has arrived! I will try to go through it tonight to check the condition of everything but it might be tomorrow. Jeff has my preliminary p/t for his approval.

Take: ESG Torp Put: Casa Fuente Robusto
Take: LFD FP 3 Put: PAM Torepdo
Take: Tat La Riqueza #3 Put: Padron 1926 #35 natural

1) Good. :thumbs:
2) Good. :thumbs:
3) Good. :thumbs: