• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

If you're going to hold off shipping, why not wait until Saturday? It'll still get there Monday and minimizes the amount of time it sits in the warehouse. Just a suggestion...

So here are some initial thoughts... takes................................. puts
13) AF Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto 2006.... I'll have to think on this...
14) AF Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Sun Grown......................... And on this one too....
42) San Cristobal de La Habana Muralla '07............................... Hoyo Double Corona
62) AF Hemingway Between The Lines...................................... Hemingway Masterpiece MADURO
Chris

All 4 are no good. Why, you ask? Because the Colts are amazing.

Try again, Chris!

:sign:

This puppy is heading out tomorrow DC# 0103 8555 7497 3222 4214.

It's been a blast Jeff! Much appreciate all the work you've put into this!

Dsav101 has PM'ed me requesting to be removed from the pass. I have struck his name from the list in the main post.

Pass should be arriving with Chris today! There are a couple concerns I hope you can iron out for me today if you're not busy, Chris:

1) Greg and Bill didn't number their cigar puts in their posts, so I don't know if my numbering is correct. Please let me know what the real numbers are.
2) Your puts/takes.
3) On a 0-10, how much of a sissy boy are you? 0 being Chuck Norris, 5 being Elton John, 10 being Richard Simmons.

TIA, wuss.

Also:

I crossed off 22.
Bye bye, grateful1!

I marked off 26, Darin marked off 32.
26 = Niko - see ya!
32 = cabaiguan juan - au revoir!

We (Whopper and KingAntz) crossed off numbers 18 and 35.
18 = rectifythis - you're out!
35 = Putz Mulligan - later!

I'm going to go ahead and mark off AVB and Dsav101. AVB was 8 and Dsav101 was 37.

Huh?? I marked off 27...

Also:

I crossed off 22.
Bye bye, grateful1!

I marked off 26, Darin marked off 32.
26 = Niko - see ya!
32 = cabaiguan juan - au revoir!

We (Whopper and KingAntz) crossed off numbers 18 and 35.
18 = rectifythis - you're out!
35 = Putz Mulligan - later!

I'm going to go ahead and mark off AVB and Dsav101. AVB was 8 and Dsav101 was 37.

Huh?? I marked off 27...

..... yeah but Khari marked off 26 ;) Besides, nobody's changing anything! I never thought I'd survive this long! :sign:

Sorry Jeff, it appears I got stuck in MD/DC for one extra day, so I won't be home until tomorrow. But there are two people at the house to safely cuddle the pass until I return. I've been thinking about my puts/takes, but I was wondering, were you serious or not about the above put/takes? I mean, obviously I still need to think of stuff for the first two, but I'm referring to the SCdlH and the BTL.
Lemmie know and I will continue working on my p/t ideas.
Chris
PS: And I'm gunna say a 9 on the sissy list, ala Peyton Manning.

So here are my new thoughts: take/put
42) San Cristobal de La Habana Muralla '07............................... Hoyo Double Corona
61) La Flor Dominicana Outlaw 2008........................................ Camacho Outlaw 2007
62) AF Hemingway Between The Lines...................................... Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
91) AF Añejo #55.................................................................. La Aurora Preferidos Emerald Perfecto
Two are the same as above because I didn't know if you were serious, since your reasoning for not accepting htem was, "because the Colts are amazing."
Chris

Dsav101 has PM'ed me requesting to be removed from the pass. I have struck his name from the list in the main post.

Pass should be arriving with Chris today! There are a couple concerns I hope you can iron out for me today if you're not busy, Chris:

1) Greg and Bill didn't number their cigar puts in their posts, so I don't know if my numbering is correct. Please let me know what the real numbers are.
2) Your puts/takes.
3) On a 0-10, how much of a sissy boy are you? 0 being Chuck Norris, 5 being Elton John, 10 being Richard Simmons.

TIA, wuss.

Sorry about that Jeff. I was over Greg's when I traded and thought he was posting the T/P numbers. That's what I get for putting him in charge. :rolleyes:

2) Your puts/takes.

TIA, wuss.

Sorry about that Jeff. I was over Greg's when I traded and thought he was posting the T/P numbers. That's what I get for putting him in charge. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah, you were more interested in the Crown XR. :laugh: At least I updated the flash drive dagnabbit.

2) Your puts/takes.

TIA, wuss.
I would argue your sissy meter, i mean, having elton john so close to chuck noriss doesn't seem right. I would put elton john closer to a 7 or an 8. For a 5, i would put Payton Manning. You see if you were to drive a car at Chuck Norris, he would roudhouse kick it to the plant Mars, PAyton would dive out of the way and twist an ankle, and elton john would screem like a girl and i do not have the vocabulary to describe what richard simmons would do.

Since I'm a master passer, don't expect any preliminary P/T's outta me, you'll get'em when I give 'em! :sign:

;)

Jeff? Any thoughts on my P/Ts? I JUST got home, and will look through to make sure all is kosher when I'm not so exhausted.
Chris

So here are my new thoughts: take/put
61) La Flor Dominicana Outlaw 2008........................................ Camacho Outlaw 2007
62) AF Hemingway Between The Lines...................................... Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
91) AF Añejo #55.................................................................. La Aurora Preferidos Emerald Perfecto
Two are the same as above because I didn't know if you were serious, since your reasoning for not accepting htem was, "because the Colts are amazing."
Chris

1) Short. Almost all vendors I checked, the Murallas were substantially more, but close on one.
2) Good. :thumbs:
3) Good. :thumbs:
4) Dunno about rarity of Preferidos vs. Anejo. $ is in your favor, though. Input anyone?