• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Ok folks, this thing is on the way to Kingantz. DC number 0308 3390 0001 7333 4001.

Jeff, you never updated the first page on how I was fitting in this thing now...
Chris

Wow, what a pass! Unreal! There is no sharpie in the pass so I'm gonna throw one in. The humidity and temperature is excellent. Everything is in superb condition including the box. I crossed off 22.

Final P/T's updated on the drive:

35) Bolivar Gold Medal '07--- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
106) H. Upmann Sir Winston 03'---(Put: MP)
47) Ramon Allones Eminencia Seleccion Suiza '05 --- (Put: jlada) --- (Take: MP)
107) Ramon Allones Belicoso Edicion Regionales UK 05'---(Put: MP)
71) AF Opus X Perfecxion #2 '02 --- (Put: markmarksman) --- (Take: MP)
108) FFOX Scorpio 05'---(Put: MP)
85) Romeo y Julieta Hermoso No. 2 Edicion Limitada 2004 --- (Put:
jlada) --- (Take: MP)
109) Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2004 ---(Put: MP)
94) AF Añejo 77 "Shark" '05 --- (Put: souldog24ca) --- (Take: MP)
110) FFOX Perfection X 06'---(Put: MP)
98) Bolivar Simones Edicion Regionales Canada '07 --- (Put:
rectifythis) --- (Take: MP)
111) Bolivar Double Corona Edicion Regionales Middle East 07'---(Put:MP)

Tanks Jeff this is an experience not to be forgotten!

Khari it's on the way to you via USPS
Tracking #: 9101010521297961429324

Ok since Khari threw his up there here is what I was thinking. Let me know Jeff.

Take-Ashton VSG Enchantment..........................Put-Padron Serie 1926 #6
Take-Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute Robusto......Put-Casa Fuente Robusto
Take-AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005......Put-Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert
Take-Anejo #77 "Shark".......................................Put-Anejo #49

Uno vez mas!

Oops I edited by mistake, lets try this again. Good/Good?

I was going to work on some T/P's, however I'm not completely sure where we are with the list. Darin has a Shark as a take, however I don't see one in the list since Robbie took #94. Am I missing another Shark in there?

Other than this, Khari/Darin T/P's listed are correct...correct?

You're right, Greg. The Shark was already gone so he didn't swap one. Here's our updated swaps.
Khari:
(T) 107 - Ramon Allones Belicoso Edicion Regionales UK 2005 ~ (P) 116 - Romeo y Julieta Petit Piramide Edicion Limitada 2005
(T) 109 - Cohiba Sublime Edicion Limitada 2004 ~ (P) 117 - Cuaba Millenium
(T) 33 - Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo ~ (P) 112 - Avo LE 2007

and Darin:
Take-(60) Ashton VSG Enchantment..........................Put-(113)Padron Serie 1926 #6
Take-(24) Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute Robusto......Put-(114)Casa Fuente Robusto
Take-(87) AF God of Fire Double Robusto 2005......Put-(115)Romeo Y Julieta Museum Edition with Fazzino Insert

I'll update the main post now to avoid all the confusion.

Sorry about the mix up, Chris.

Ok, main post is updated. Chris, I'll have you go after KingAntz/Whopper and then mail it to Jonesy.

Darin - is that Padron #6 natural or maduro?

Thanks fellas!

Edit: Also, I need to know which numbers you have crossed off! Robbie, Darin, and Khari, which did you mark off?

This is how it stands:

1) Eshaw99
2) Carps
3)
4)
5)
6) miamipadronsmoker
7) Lkyman
8)
9) verhoevc
10) markmarksman
11) moecizlak
12)
13) Doc Wylie
14)
15)
16)
17) ironpeddler
18)
19) robbiex0r
20)
21)
22)
23) StinkiMonki
24) BigJake6904
25) flamchop
26)
27) Bully1875
28)
29) IBQTEE1
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36) denverdog
37)

Padron is natural and I think I crossed off #30 but need to wait for Khari as he took the pass box.

Darin

When does that have it coming to me? Cause I'm out of town this wednesday til next Monday, and then again May 5th to the 10th... hopefully it'll fall in my lap right in the middle of those :)
Chris

When does that have it coming to me? Cause I'm out of town this wednesday til next Monday, and then again May 5th to the 10th... hopefully it'll fall in my lap right in the middle of those :)
Chris

I should have the pass either tomorrow or Tuesday. If Bill can get here by Tuesday, then I can have the pass back out on Wednesday.

Jeff, you want me to hold the pass until Friday and then ship? Would probably reach Chris by Monday or Tuesday.

Got the pass today! Here's some preliminary T/Ps. Lemme know if any of these aren't looking right.

39) H. Upmann Magnum 50 '08 --- P) Cohiba Robusto '07
106) H. Upmann Sir Winston 03'--- P) JL Obus EUP SEP 07
112) Romeo y Julieta Petit Piramide Edicion Limitada 2005--- P) Montecristo D EL 2005
114) AF Casa Fuente Robusto --- P) Padron 80th Maduro

C'mon over when you ready Bill!

Got the pass today! Here's some preliminary T/Ps. Lemme know if any of these aren't looking right.

39) H. Upmann Magnum 50 '08 --- P) Cohiba Robusto '07
106) H. Upmann Sir Winston 03'--- P) JL Obus EUP SEP 07
112) Romeo y Julieta Petit Piramide Edicion Limitada 2005--- P) Montecristo D EL 2005
114) AF Casa Fuente Robusto --- P) Padron 80th Maduro

C'mon over when you ready Bill!

They look good to me Greg. Unfortunately I'm sure they'll all be gone by the time the pass makes it's way here to NY. :(

Here's my Put's - Takes

Anejo 77............................................................(7) Anejo 55
Padron '64 Anniversary Maduro Torpedo............(99) Diamond Crown Maximus #2
My Father #2..................................................(100) Rocky Patel Decade Toro
Anejo 48

I know I'm a little light on the 77 vs. 55 but since their was already two 55's in the Pass I thought a little variety wouldn't hurt. ;)

I'm at work (imagine that...) and will look over all Puts/Takes when I get off @ 0300 EST. At first glance I don't seen an issue.

Also, Greg, there's no huge rush to get it out to Bill or Chris. If you can work something out w/ Bill in the next day or so, that's fine. If not, go ahead and mail it to Bill and he can mail it to Chris.

Cheers!

I opened up the box and definitely some awesome packaging! I actually wished I was small enough to crawl in there with all that soft foam! :D I pulled out the two lock n' locks and didn't like the way the hygrometers were banging around in the bottom of the bowls. I opened up the first one, removed the bags of stogies, and the hygro wasn't on. I yelled at the wife to see if we had any AAA batteries, however I opened the back on the hygro and rolled the battery around and it came on.

I went through all the cigars in the first container and all looked good with the exception of the glass tube on the Museum cigar. Broke at the top in two pieces. I took out the cigar and put it in a baggie, then put the broken tube in its own baggie. I haven't gone through the second container as yet, gonna wait for Bill to mosey on over so we can do our swaps all at once.

I'm at work (imagine that...) and will look over all Puts/Takes when I get off @ 0300 EST. At first glance I don't seen an issue.

Also, Greg, there's no huge rush to get it out to Bill or Chris. If you can work something out w/ Bill in the next day or so, that's fine. If not, go ahead and mail it to Bill and he can mail it to Chris.

Cheers!

No worries! We'll make sure it all gets taken care of!

I likes the flash drive thingy. Cool man! :thumbs:

I opened up the box and definitely some awesome packaging! I actually wished I was small enough to crawl in there with all that soft foam! :D I pulled out the two lock n' locks and didn't like the way the hygrometers were banging around in the bottom of the bowls. I opened up the first one, removed the bags of stogies, and the hygro wasn't on. I yelled at the wife to see if we had any AAA batteries, however I opened the back on the hygro and rolled the battery around and it came on.

I went through all the cigars in the first container and all looked good with the exception of the glass tube on the Museum cigar. Broke at the top in two pieces. I took out the cigar and put it in a baggie, then put the broken tube in its own baggie. I haven't gone through the second container as yet, gonna wait for Bill to mosey on over so we can do our swaps all at once.

Cheers!

No worries! We'll make sure it all gets taken care of!

I likes the flash drive thingy. Cool man! :thumbs:

I'll be at Greg's tomorrow evening (Tuesday) to swap my Put / Takes assuming approval of the same.

Bill showed up and we've completed our trades. Everything is good to go! I've heard from Chris, so I'll ship this thing out Friday so he'll probably get it on Monday.

We crossed off numbers 18 and 35.