• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

Is anyone updating this thing? ???

Well..I suppose I should have asked what you meant.

I said 'look up' referring to the DC that was posted....btw...it's here!

I'll check it tonight and smoke something or two....if I like it, I'll put something in and send it off! :thumbs:

Let's just say some of these are on the 'short' list: :D

102) Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale --- (Put: Niko) --- (Take: )
150) Ramon Allones Specially Selected ?07 --- (Put: ironpeddler) --- (Take: )

Put

171 Opus X DC
172 Anejo 77

173 Monte A '07

Received package from Gary(ironpeddler) yesterday. Way over the top. Thanks again Gary.

Brian

If this is good...I'll let it fly:

Put

171 Opus X DC
172 Anejo 77
173 Monte A '07

Put

171 Opus X DC
172 Anejo 77
173 Monte A '07

Good stuff Gary.

Put

171 Opus X DC
172 Anejo 77
173 Monte A '07

Heeeey....I thought those were good for the course. :D

Look good to me!

Put

171 Opus X DC
172 Anejo 77
173 Monte A '07

Heeeey....I thought those were good for the course. :D

Look good to me!

yea....the other one will BURN tomorrow...or Sunday!

I didn't follow the list, but when I saw the RASS...well, that was smoked this evening while chipping.....nice!!

oh yea, I'm glad the packaged arrived today otherwiise I was dry! :laugh:

Mysteriously, a large package was sitting outside my door when I arrived home this evening. ??? With great trepidation, fearing that it was some sort of nefarious contraband or worse, I carefully opened it and discovered... lo and behold... the GAS Pass had arrived. :whistling:

I will ponder my choices and post them for consideration when I've reached some conclusions.

Right off the bat I see the glass tube with the R&J Museum Edition with the fancy artwork is smashed to smithereens. It still shows up on the list. Was this previously reported as damaged?

Right off the bat I see the glass tube with the R&J Museum Edition with the fancy artwork is smashed to smithereens. It still shows up on the list. Was this previously reported as damaged?

Never mind. I just found the explanation in post #798.

Do me a favor.............Go ahead and chuck that in the trash. No need for that to travel anymore.

Do me a favor.............Go ahead and chuck that in the trash. No need for that to travel anymore.

The pass?

The pass?

LMAO!!

Jim

Received package from Gary(ironpeddler) yesterday. Way over the top. Thanks again Gary.

Brian
:thumbs:

Enjoy!

What is a gipper?

You mean this:
gr8ful1-1.jpg
?

It's what is created when the skills to communicate are lacking.

:laugh:

Mysteriously, a large package was sitting outside my door when I arrived home this evening. ??? With great trepidation, fearing that it was some sort of nefarious contraband or worse, I carefully opened it and discovered... lo and behold... the GAS Pass had arrived. :whistling:

I will ponder my choices and post them for consideration when I've reached some conclusions.

Hey Doc,
Where ya at with the peez and teez?

Hey Doc,
Where ya at with the peez and teez?

Here they are. I propose the following:

T: #75 Davidoff Millenium Churchill................P:#174 LFD Lancero Culebra in coffin
T: #90 La Aurora Preferido Sapphire..............P: #175 AF WOAM
T: #93 Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda.............. P: #176 Opus X Petit Lancero
T: #127 LaAurora Preferido Emerald Tubo.... P: #177 LFD Mysterio Oscuro
T: #170 AF BTL .......................................... P: #178 Litto Gomez SB #1 Special Release
.................................................................. P: #179 LFD Coronado Especial Maduro