• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass 2009

I agree with what everyone has said, take care of yourself and do what you will with the cigars. I wish I were in a position to offer more help, but I can only offer my thoughts and prayers to you. Be well Jeff and don't be a stranger.

FYI

I handed the Pass off to DeVonn this evening as planned.

Thanks again Jeff and you take care of yourself.

I believe that's the plan. We're just waiting on DeVonn to post his puts/takes.

Got the word that the pass will ship to me later today... If that's the case, I will be seeing Jayro at the NY Herf on 6/3, I will pass to him then and hopefully he can bring his P/T's with him and we can ship on 6/4.

Gentlemen,

I believe a consensus has been reached. The pass will be finished under the direction of Khari, Greg, John, and Brian. I will update the main post up until this point. I will then forward all the pass information to them. They can create a new post to edit and track the cigars.

Upon the completion of the pass, they can decide how to split up the cigars and raffle/auction them as they see fit, with cigars sent back to any person that objects.

I will be gone for the next 3-4 days. I need to escape from home for a while. I'll be visiting a hospital about 1.5 hours away, staying with my best friend, and coincidentally attending his wedding as his best man. I'll try to hop on a minute or so if I can get a comp/internet connection.

Cheers and take care.

Got the word that the pass will ship to me later today... If that's the case, I will be seeing Jayro at the NY Herf on 6/3, I will pass to him then and hopefully he can bring his P/T's with him and we can ship on 6/4.

That works for me Brian!

Gentlemen,

I believe a consensus has been reached. The pass will be finished under the direction of Khari, Greg, John, and Brian. I will update the main post up until this point. I will then forward all the pass information to them. They can create a new post to edit and track the cigars.

Upon the completion of the pass, they can decide how to split up the cigars and raffle/auction them as they see fit, with cigars sent back to any person that objects.

I will be gone for the next 3-4 days. I need to escape from home for a while. I'll be visiting a hospital about 1.5 hours away, staying with my best friend, and coincidentally attending his wedding as his best man. I'll try to hop on a minute or so if I can get a comp/internet connection.

Cheers and take care.

Take care Jeff, I am 100% ok with you doing whatever you need to do with those cigars. Hope you get out of this situation sooner rather than later.

Pass is en route to me.. Is Devon's P/T's updated somewhere? I think I missed them...

Can I assume that where we are now the stick list is good?

Alright, sorry for the delay. Pass went out this afternoon and is en route to Brian. Hell of a job Jeff did with packing that thing and likewise Gary with reorganizing everything.... really great job guys! Only problem was that the two containers were so full there was barely any room for my sticks so I had to pack them in the same container as the cigars numbered 100 and up, but outside of the bag with all of the others. To get the pass back on the road, and because Gary did such a thorough inspection, I didn't. I did update the cigar list on the flash drive and reprint a copy which was left in the box. Iirc I crossed of #34 in the Last Man Standing. Oh yeah, and these....

Put: 152 - La Aurora Cien Anos Beli
Put: 153 - Cohiba Esplendido '06 (This one's for you Jay :p )
Put: 154 - Tatuaje El Cohete '09
Put: 155 - La Flor Dominicana Carajo Oscuro (If these smokes were any bigger they would seriously hurt someone)

Jeff, thanks again for having me aboard another world class pass man, it's been a pleasure. I hope you enjoy your weekend although I sure as hell don't envy being you having to give that speech tomorrow! :whistling: :sign: You know what they say..... just picture everyone in their underwear! :laugh: Have fun man!

Not bad, Not Bad....

I would like to post mine now seeing how it's on it's way to me:

Put: 156 - Tatuaje Black (Jar release)
Put: 157 - Tatuaje Pork Chop
Put: 158 - LFD Double Ligero chisle
Put: 159 - LFD Habano Coronoa

I will be meeting Jayro on Wed and will have the pass in his hand's then.. Jeff, thanks for having me... Hope everything turns out for the best...

Not bad, Not Bad....

I will be meeting Jayro on Wed and will have the pass in his hand's then.. Jeff, thanks for having me... Hope everything turns out for the best...

What'd you think about the LFD Habano Corona?

Not bad, Not Bad....

What'd you think about the LFD Habano Corona?

Great smoke.. I got a fiver about 2 weeks ago and could not stop smoking them.. Very cuban-esk smoke with a really creamy after taste..

By the way DeVonn, which number from the Last Man Standing contest are you crossing out?

Nice job Brian & DeVonn....you're both class acts and true BOTL.

Those bags were a bit packed, good choice on not adding to them. That was the list I printed out to do the physical inventory, then I stuck it in the the big envelope as a snapshot of what was there on that date...plus it showed me what needed to be updated on the jump drive so it corresponded with Jeff's list on the Pass thread.

:thumbs:

Now this is true BOTL action right here! Awesome way to play guys! Is that Esplendido the same as what we split a while back? One of the best cigars I've ever smoked!! I've got one left I'm letting sit for a couple few years, see if it changes.

Got the pass, all looks well, I will store it safe and cool until Wed, unless you guy's want it out today?

By the way DeVonn, which number from the Last Man Standing contest are you crossing out?

I'm pretty sure it was number 34. Brian can confirm when he gets the pass.

Now this is true BOTL action right here! Awesome way to play guys! Is that Esplendido the same as what we split a while back? One of the best cigars I've ever smoked!! I've got one left I'm letting sit for a couple few years, see if it changes.

Yes it is Greg and those are my sentiments exactly. Those and some Siglo VI's from '04 are in my top five best ever smokes.... so far.

I also just realized I forgot to post the DC# yesterday evening. Here it is.....

DC# 0103 8555 7498 3509 3151