• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

The whole store is kept at RH I believe.
Chris

That is correct Chris.

Also I think that The ESG is hard to find in some parts but here, like Chris said they are plentyful. And I can't find Graycliff's at any of the 3 BM's that I visit. Does that mean that Graycliff's are a rarity? NO! I try to only buy cigars from my local BM. So with these passes I can trade some easy to find cigars here for some you can find were you live. If that makes any sence. That is why we do passes. But it is very understandable for the host to look out for the best interest of himself and the other passers. Just my 0.02 carry on gentlemen. Jeff thank you again for letting me play. I don't get involve with too many passes, and have enjoyed this one. Also thanks to Cookie for signing me up.

Dennis

I really think you will be bored. Now it will hurt and all, but I would even be willing to take the hit and go for you!!!! :) hehehe.

Don

Cool! If it's that bad, I'm happy to take you up on your offer to go in my place. What do you know about SANs? :D

Ugh, I know its not for me! My brother works in IT security so I hear all kinds of boring stuff! Enjoy it bro!!

The pass arrived today in very bad shape. lol. The box might be dead. I am frantically looking for a replacement that is suitable! I will check the contents and the beads in a bit and am waiting on a reply from Mark so I can ship this back out in the morning!

Don

P.S. I think the box will be ok, but I will tape it up real real good if I cannot find a nice replacement tonight!

Ok, everything looked good to me. Only small issue was Greg took number 59, not number 23. So I took number 23 tat cojuno 2003, 24 tat cojuno 2006, and 76 esg churchill and put 101 LFD mysterio nat, 102 Zino plat sceptor grand master, and 103 padilla miami salomon. Mark pm'ed me and is ready so I should have this ready to ship tomorrow. Only issue is I could not find a box suitable for the pass, so I will make this one good to go!!! Thanks for having me JEff!!!!!!

Don

Can't wait, I should have a box to replace it so we can get it safetly moving. I will make it one of my puts LOL.

LOL, very nice put! Anyways, it is all taped up nicely and ready to go!!! On its way to New Jersey!

DC# 0103 8555 7494 9708 6096

And some pics of the box in question for posterity!

img1396wy4.jpg

img1397bf9.jpg

And all boxed and wrapped and ready to go!!!

img1398wp9.jpg

img1399nu0.jpg

Cigar/player lists updated. Map update will have to wait until I'm home.

I completely forgot about posting the contest - that's on my home PC, so I'll post that later this weekend as well.

Edit: Wow, that box has seen better days.... LOL. Not too bad for free at ol' Wal-Mart, though. I know a guy that works in their loading bay doing inventory... free boxes for life!

Got the round box in today !!!!

I will go through it now and some putts and takes for you soon.

Seem to have lost a few post here, I will be shipping the pass tommorrow after work. Thanks!!

You were about to announce that I won the contest because it happened right before the server went down and I answered it real quick, got it right, but there's no longer proof because of the server loses.... so we'll all just have to accept it. :D
Chris

Pass was sent out yesterday morning, slapped a new box on it. Look out it should arrive monday or tuesday.

For some reason that is unbeknownst to my logic and far beyond my comprehension, the package has been mailed to Carps. Even after the main post in this thread has been editted with his name crossed out AND a post in the thread informing everyone that he was unable to partcipate.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=632474

Carps has informed me he will be visiting Greece and thus will no longer be able to participate in the pass. Enjoy your trip!

So...

As you know I am still in Cyprus, but a colleague told me that a package arrived for me in my company's Philly office. I told him to open it up and yes it is the PASS. To make this easier for me can you please give me the name and address of who is next in the pass so I can relay that to my coworker?

carps
David

I forwared CgarDan's address to Carps. Coming to you, Dan....

For some reason that is unbeknownst to my logic and far beyond my comprehension, the package has been mailed to Carps. Even after the main post in this thread has been editted with his name crossed out AND a post in the thread informing everyone that he was unable to partcipate.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=632474

Carps has informed me he will be visiting Greece and thus will no longer be able to participate in the pass. Enjoy your trip!

So...

As you know I am still in Cyprus, but a colleague told me that a package arrived for me in my company's Philly office. I told him to open it up and yes it is the PASS. To make this easier for me can you please give me the name and address of who is next in the pass so I can relay that to my coworker?

carps
David

I forwared CgarDan's address to Carps. Coming to you, Dan....

Wow, mistakes happen... by some of us I guess. HARSH words in my opinion!!!!!