• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

Did not get the pass yet

:( :( Starting to get slightly worried, as it's been over a week and it still hasn't arrived at Dan's place. I asked Carps if his co-worker had sent the pass yet, and he said he didn't know, but he gave him the address and whatnot. I hope he didn't parcel post it or something.

Good news. The box arrived today safe and intact. I will do the inventory and post the puts takes a bit later today.

DeVonn since this took a while and your addy is like 10 min away from me do you mind a hand off ?

Good news. The box arrived today safe and intact. I will do the inventory and post the puts takes a bit later today.

DeVonn since this took a while and your addy is like 10 min away from me do you mind a hand off ?

No problem Dan, lmk.

I am glad you got it ok. You can have faith in me even if I am thousands of miles away. It looks like a great pass. I wish I was able to partake.

Sorry for the delay here are my trades

P: Avo 80th (105)
T: La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso ( 38 )

P: Graycliff Red Y2G Special Millenium Edition (106)
T: La Flor Mysterio nat ( 102 )

P: Padron 1926 # 6 (107)
T: Zino Scepter Grand Master ( 101 )

P: La Unica 110 Anniv JC Newman Humidor (108)
T: LG Small Batch # 2 ( 78 )

P: Ashton ESG Churchill (109)
T: Graycliff Grand Cru ( 96)

Hand-off was made about an hour ago this morning. It's all yours DeVonn :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay Jeff..... here they are:

P: Ashton VSG Illusion(110)
T: LFD Double Ligero Oscuro Lancero(60)

P: Jose Seijas Signature Figurado(111)
T: Padilla Miami 8/11 Churchill(75)

P: Padron 1926 80 Years Maduro (112)
T: Padilla 1932 LE Oscuro Churchill (89)

edit: to correct the number on 1st take.... was 89, same as 3rd take.

Alright....

Everything's been inspected, list updated, beads spritzed and I PM'd Rob and he's ready! We're all packed up and this will go out in the morning. I'll post the DC# then. I'm confident that he'll receive it by Saturday. If there are any concerns about the remote possibility of the pass sitting in a warehouse over the holiday weekend speak now or forever hold your peace.....

Lists updated!

By the way, the contests will be posted when the pass returns to me :D.