• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Generosity Exchange

Hey there's this box of Garcia Y Vegas sitting on the floor here, this must be yours Misc.

They're all in good shape, but there is one swisher with the plastic thingy off, so lemme know what you want me to do with it :p

Heh heh heh

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Nov 4 2002, 05:33 PM']Hey there's this box of Garcia Y Vegas sitting on the floor here, this must be yours Misc.

They're all in good shape, but there is one swisher with the plastic thingy off, so lemme know what you want me to do with it :p
[/quote]
Uh... pull it out as one of your takes and replace it with a nice ISOM...? :D

Just remember, pal -- I'm sitting here holding your pass just as you hold mine. Let's call a truce and agree to be nice to each other <G>

:love: :lookup: :0

Ooooooh, threats... I like that :)

Ok, here's the dealio:

Takes:
CAO Brazil

Puts:
Indian Tabac little thing
DC #2
AF something or other
A nicely aged Onyx
Flor De Olivia something
and my story cigar:
A Partagas 1845 anny looks like a lonsdale

It was a gift from my dad for my 30th birthday which would be in Jan. He gave them to me when I was last down there before he passed away. I can't think of another person that I'd share that with than Ted. Since he's been on, he's been a top notch passer, pass master and a pretty damn good friend. A very simple cigar, which is very similar to both my dad and I, and a very simple story to go with it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, they're great cigars, and have been aging for about the past 4 months. So there you have it.

Oh there's some other cigars in there too that I'm too damn lazy to post, but I had to fill the box up a bit :D

Smokin said:
Great story (and about a generous man -- the world is worse off without him :\).

Oh sure, tell lies about *ME* and get peoples' expectations up, eh? Truth is: I can barely even SPELL sigare, and Tone only allows me into his passes out of pity (I'm uglier than his dog.)

Ah well... now I have to go figure out something nice to put into YOUR pass. You say you're an environmentalist? Peraps a spotted White Owl...? :lookup:

Oh there's some other cigars in there too that I'm too damn lazy to post, but I had to fill the box up a bit :D

Ooo, good call. Cigars make GREAT packing material! :D

No dog yet.

2 birds and a rabbit. The rabbit story is better than most of my cigar stories...

I used to work for the French Culinary Institute in the city. One day one of the chef's went into Chinatown and picked up 2 rabbits for a demo he was doing and i was going to film. He slaughters one, but guilt rolled in and he couldn't do the other one. he sent out an email saying he had this rabbit and couldn't take it back and know it was going to die. Me being the animal sucker I am said I'd take him.

K, flash 2 years later. Thumper is 13 pounds, had broken his leg and currently has 3 pins in his leg, is as friendly as a puppy, loves to be around people and is the most expensive dinner I've never had.

He's a very happy bunny, and enjoys sitting on my feet while I smoke up your box of cigars..er I mean my boxes of cigars :p

I'll have this back out to CA tomorrow

Thanks for having me, great idea for a pass, and some pretty cool stories. I really enjoyed it

Yeah, it's been great! A big thanks to everyone for playing. Loved the stories, even the sad ones.

My first pass!! Thanks, Misc!!

You're the greatest, I don't care what anyone says!

"Oook!"

Mickey

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on a successful pass!
Dave ;)