• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Govenor of NY

Well the press conference is scheduled for 11:30 and the street is almost blocked off in front of the building. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when the press will all go away!

I've heard that he's going to resign "effective Monday".

What the heck? Does he have to bring the moving trucks over to haul away his accolades and trophies?

"Private failings" my ass...

Someone who used his law enforcement powers to screw people to the wall whenever he could, broke the law. It's not about skirt chasing, it's about hypocrisy, Eliot.

buh bye

who really cares about this political stuff...

I mean, haven't you guys read the news ??? Don't you know we have a steroid epidemic in baseball ??? ;)

who really cares about this political stuff...

I mean, haven't you guys read the news ??? Don't you know we have a steroid epidemic in baseball ??? ;)

LOL Yeah! That's right! LOL

This is the date he called up: "Kristen"

Obviously a butterface. Her employer diffused her face so clients wouldn't be turned off... :)

Now some of those comments are funny.

Whogetswhat.jpg

Seems to me that it's just more proof that a man has only enough blood in his body to run his brain or his d**k. Once the d**k gets engorged the brain stops COMPLETELY!