• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Wildcard said:
After reading everything that's been posted over the last couple of days, it looks pretty clear to me that Moki is just ribbing you guys. I guess you all interpretted it differently.
[snapback]148526[/snapback]​
ribbing?

BrownDevil said:
Wildcard said:
After reading everything that's been posted over the last couple of days, it looks pretty clear to me that Moki is just ribbing you guys. I guess you all interpretted it differently.
ribbing?
[snapback]148527[/snapback]​

Joking, jesting, joshing...

Wildcard said:
BrownDevil said:
Wildcard said:
After reading everything that's been posted over the last couple of days, it looks pretty clear to me that Moki is just ribbing you guys.  I guess you all interpretted it differently.
ribbing?
[snapback]148527[/snapback]​

Joking, jesting, joshing...
[snapback]148529[/snapback]​
Ahhh.... was thinking that he was some sick prevert.

I thought his posts added a certain humor to the situation. That's not his posting style at all, to me it was pretty apparent he was trying to keep it light.

Unless I'm wrong and then I'll gladly stick my foot in my mouth.

Same here, I even PMed him about it. I just couldn't believe after all the support that was being shown it went to an automatic GUILTY. I thought for sure it had to be a joke.
Who knows ???

I pm'ed him also and it's no joke!!

I still don't know WTF his problem is as he won't tell me how he knows what he does!!

I know people too though!

I think it's obvious Moki amd CC are mean spirited and judgemental. To attack a BOTL like Floyd in such a manner is uncalled for. They weren't even willing to give him a chance to prove himself. I've often wondered what these two were all about. Now I know!!!

WHat he hell kind of humor is that WildCard? You're seeing humor in the character assassination of a long time, well documented member here? How in the hell is that funny? Screw Moki, he's nothing but a puffed up poser anyway. He's the "Look at me, look at me king." And CC has turned into a POS overnight. Where the f**k is the humor in that $hit? You jackasses better get your head's right and that includes you WildCard. Oh, and BrownD and Wasch can STFU too, you're nothing but a couple of know nothing newbies. Keep your noses out of FOG business jagoff's.

Come on you cowards. Start something with me.

Think this is funny jerk?

NA

SamClemmons said:
WHat he hell kind of humor is that WildCard? You're seeing humor in the character assassination of a long time, well documented member here? How in the hell is that funny? Screw Moki, he's nothing but a puffed up poser anyway. He's the "Look at me, look at me king." And CC has turned into a POS overnight. Where the f**k is the humor in that $hit? You jackasses better get your head's right and that includes you WildCard. Oh, and BrownD and Wasch can STFU too, you're nothing but a couple of know nothing newbies. Keep your noses out of FOG business jagoff's.

NA
[snapback]148556[/snapback]​

You know what Neal, I cannot believe you would take that attitude with me. You point out to me WHERE in this thread do I even hint at thinking this sh*t is funny. I gave support publicly, AND privately (ask him!)
I never fuc*kin posted here with the "let's wait and see" tone. Whether it was said outright, or masked in some chicken **** smiley manner.
You got some balls on you trying to class me with people who are in here just to make trouble.
I've ALWAYS been stand up here and have NEVER attacked anyone for anything.
And calling me a newb? I realize only 6 months here makes me a new member, but that doesn't mean I'm a f*cken idiot. I know well when people are tyring to railroad other people, and I also know when people try to jump on that bandwagon. Let me tell you something my friend, I DO NOT FALL INTO EITHER OF THOSE CATEGORIES!!!!!!!!!!!

You owe me an apology, and I wanted publicly posted. And afterwards, you don't ever have to say word one to me Neal.

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]148556[/snapback]​

Oh God forbid I saw it different. Apparently different than anyone else, but that doesn't make me a jerk. I'm not here to stand up for anyone or deficate anyone's character. I thought Moki was being sarcastic, and if I was wrong, I offer my apologies for a bad interpretation.

You had no reason to go off on me, I've not said anything against anyone. So **** you, Neal. I'm out.

Devin Cole said:
Moki, you have repeatedly kept insulting a very good friend of mine several times now without any proof at all. Personally I am tired of your disrespectful and immature behavior and accusations.

Life is way too short for me to deal with the likes of you and I will not waste anymore time responding to any of your posts.

You are also no longer welcome in the EL pass.

One day you may mature, but I am not waiting around for it to happen.
[snapback]148413[/snapback]​

Fair enough -- you FOGs can have CP, and continue running it like the mafioso organization you'd like it to be (with you as the kingpins), even condoning one of your own stealing from other members. I'm outta here!

emodx said:
If insurence picks up the tab, CPI will cover what was not covered by USPS. You did cover the pass with insurance, right?
[snapback]148427[/snapback]​
Wasn't the whole point of CPI to replace USPS Insurance? If I were in CPI I would not be insuring a pass through the USPS. ???

Fast4Dr said:
emodx said:
If insurence picks up the tab, CPI will cover what was not covered by USPS. You did cover the pass with insurance, right?
[snapback]148427[/snapback]​
Wasn't the whole point of CPI to replace USPS Insurance? If I were in CPI I would not be insuring a pass through the USPS. ???
[snapback]148564[/snapback]​

That's what I thought???
If I'm wrong someone please correct me because I sent out 2 passes this week UNinsured because I put into CPI.
Not to mention I wouldn't want to explain to the USPS the contects of these passes.

Oh, now there's all kinda backpeddlin' going on. Please. I read your stupid posts. Don't start that crap with me. davey was pretty good with revisionist history too and you see where that got him. You f***ing people know what you did so don't insult me with your denials. Geez Looeeze it's still there, you posted it, deny that!Floyd is stand up and anyone doesn't think so you just bring it on. Newbs!

NA

I'm not backpeddling a damn thing on anything I said.
I thought the sudden attack on his character had to be a joke.
A joke as in "You gotta be f*ken kidding me" joke.
Not like I'm so amused you're getting your rep plastered.
Floyd knows who is behind him and who isn't.

moki said:
Devin Cole said:
Moki, you have repeatedly kept insulting a very good friend of mine several times now without any proof at all. Personally I am tired of your disrespectful and immature behavior and accusations.

Life is way too short for me to deal with the likes of you and I will not waste anymore time responding to any of your posts.

You are also no longer welcome in the EL pass.

One day you may mature, but I am not waiting around for it to happen.
[snapback]148413[/snapback]​

Fair enough -- you FOGs can have CP, and continue running it like the mafioso organization you'd like it to be (with you as the kingpins), even condoning one of your own stealing from other members. I'm outta here!
[snapback]148562[/snapback]​
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You wore out your welcome anyway. Some brother you turned out to be. Do everybody a favor and take the rest of these POS's with you.

NA

Hey dont it say that CPI covers the pass so members can save the $1.30 on insurance? I thought the idea was that anyway.

Jim

Gr8t I am willing to help resupply the box and the celebration of your vows.

One thing is for sure, at least with all this crap on going, being married will be a breeze. LOL

This is sad, no matter what side your one, it is sad. No matter how the outcome is, it is sad to see this place torn appart, and like a bunch of women, back and forth bickering, I say wait for the facts then do what is needed. I aslo say no more post should occupy this pass thread other than the posting of whatever report comes. Move the bickering to the lobby and lets try to at least get back to Gr8t and his last days as a swinging single guy to quote SNL.

Sad.

Jim

You know what all you a$$holes need?

stfu_50.jpg

Great! Here come the "I'm taking my ball and leaving!!" posts........... :whistling: