• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Im sad to see this discussion. This hobby is suppose to be fun and relaxing. But this is far from it. Maybe you guy´s need to get som action in Iraq instead of shooting in your own neighbourhood.

But im from sweden and im not in this pass soo i maybe way out of my league here. I just wanted to say what i thougt about this mess. My advice is to give Floyd a chance to prove that he is innocent and then put this behind you all. IT`S CHRISTMAS SOON FOR GOD SAKE!

Azon said:
But im from sweden and im not in this pass soo i maybe way out of my league here. I just wanted to say what i thougt about this mess. My advice is to give Floyd a chance to prove that he is innocent and then put this behind you all. IT`S CHRISTMAS SOON FOR GOD SAKE!
[snapback]148407[/snapback]​

Isn't it obvious that the lack of ***any*** corroboration regarding Floyd's story -- no police reports, nothing in the local papers, nothing online -- makes his story 100% fake, which means that he's lying to everyone here in order to steal the box for himself, and still come off looking like a good guy?

You all can defend this scumbag if you want to (hello, Shuji!) -- not me! Phil did a very similar thing to me just before he disappeared...

innocent until proven guilty?

I thougt you guy´s in USA would know the law and how you practise it? Chill down abit and wait for some avidence. The monday isnt over yet. And try to put your self in Floyd´s possition and think for a moment that he is innocent. What should you feel and what should you have done?

I think you judge a little to soon.

But i can also put my self i YOUR possion and think if he was guilty. I SHOULD BE ON FIRE with anger. Ofcourse.

Chill a couple of hours and wait the monday out and wait for his reply.

My 2 swedish cent. (or swedish crowns ;) )

Best regards
Andreas

Moki, you have repeatedly kept insulting a very good friend of mine several times now without any proof at all. Personally I am tired of your disrespectful and immature behavior and accusations.

Life is way too short for me to deal with the likes of you and I will not waste anymore time responding to any of your posts.

You are also no longer welcome in the EL pass.

One day you may mature, but I am not waiting around for it to happen.

Devin

I too feel like this war between everyone has got out of hand. This Pass was to be for fun and to celibrate Russell's wedding and all. We have a real war going on in the desert and there's no need to start one here especially during the holiday season. Moki, you are way out of line, Floyd has always been there for anyone and is a true friend and botl. If there is a thief here, it may be you stealing the joyous and holiday season from us all....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Floyd, I'm with Devin and I have your back. You can put that down for the record! :thumbs:

CC and Moki: You buttheads are way out of line here! I suggest both of you back off of this real fast.

For your information, police reports are not available at a moments notice and an offficer who is not part of an investigation cannot get a copy of a report without a damn good reason and going through the chain of command. Floyd is considered the victim in this case, so it will be harder for him to get a copy until the case is completed, then he will be able to request a copy for insurance purposes to recoup the loss, so to speak.

And before either of you chowderheads tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, I worked in law enforcement for over thirty years and an officer just can't waltz up and get a copy of a report. That's true for federal, state and local police departments.

Brother Floyd has always shown himself to be a true brother here at CP. So I suggest both of you STFU until Floyd can pass a copy of the report along. :angry:

After talking with the CPI board members, this is where we stand. If the cigars were stolen by some thug on the street, Borther Floyd will be able to produce a copy of the areest report or booking chit, what ever it is called n his parts. Seeing how he is an officer of the law, this should happen fairly quickly. If Floyd does not produce a report of offense, we expect him to cover everything in the box.
With that being said, if Floyd does not fill his end of the deal, i will talk to Rod and see about him being banned from CP. If Rod agrees to that, FULL Payment from CPI will be made. If it were my box that was stolen, I would file a claim with the postal service because the carrier did not leave the box in an approved box, nor did the carrier leave a slip stating the box could bew picked up from the post office. If insurence picks up the tab, CPI will cover what was not covered by USPS. You did cover the pass with insurance, right?

Emo

moki said:
Devin Cole said:
Moki, you are way out of line!!!  :angry2:
[snapback]148401[/snapback]​

Who the hell are you? Butt out, newbie.
[snapback]148405[/snapback]​
OMFG, I can't believe you just called Devin a newbie. :whistling:

I have had it with the insults, Moki. I thought you were a good guy but I see I was wrong. Now you insult Devin, who is probably THE most generous brother on the boards??? WTF is your problem???

You're done! Period!

Uh, CC and Moki... you are both kidding right? Right? I mean seriously, what the hell was in that box that makes it worth stealing and being turned into a persona non grata? You fellers, Moki and CC are burning some bridges here.

Floyd, let me know what to send to reconstitute the box. I'll be happy to help restore the stolen goods.

NO WAY IN HELL FLOYD"S A THIEF. PERIOD.

NA

WOW!! I knew weekends were long when waiting for Monday to come but HOLY-FREAKIN'-$HIT!!!!! Y'all are WAY out of line here. Moki and CC, I think something must be in the air up there that's got 'em actin' this screwed up! :( Maybe winter is a bad time for 'em. We'll see.

As for the police report. I've left a message for the investigator and expect a call back from him any time. I have to go to work tonight at 10pm so if nothing else, I'll see what I can come up with then. Unfortunately, we don't have an investigator working nights soif it hasn't been left, I'll have to follow up tomorrow. :)

To the brothers supporting me, you will not be let down! If a copy of this is available, you will see for yourselves this evening. :)

DEVIN A NEWBIE!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Moki has to have gotten a hold of a bad cigar. Everyone knows Devin has been here a year or two. That ain't no newbie. Although if you look at his posts total, he appears to be a newbie!! LMAO!!

Until the lynchin' or I have gotten the report,

Floyd T.

Man! Something like this brings out the "best" in people! :angry2: Moki, bad move bro! CC... WTF!! I think you ladies owe Floyd the benefit of the doubt and will soon owe an apology to him. I say to the defenders, way to stick up for a brother! Prosecutors... Well you all can kiss my a$$! :angry2:
up_yours.gif

I seem to remember this place being dubbed the "friendliest cigar forum" on the web. Seems some folks have lost at least a little perspective. I certainly think Floyd is up and up and will soon have some resolution. If not, then we have some other answers. I hate to see contempt prior to investigation, I believe the Bible addresses this issue!! Again, this pass was to be fun and to celebrate my marriage to a wonderful lady. I hate to see it deteriate to a fourth grade bickering match...I appreciate the offers to "refill" the pass and such, and I do not think CPI will be involved because Floyd is going to produce something soon...If the pass is gone, then I will be boxing up some more smokes and sending it back out. I hope we all can learn some lessons on this one, I know I have!!

gr8full2day said:
I seem to remember this place being dubbed the "friendliest cigar forum" on the web. Seems some folks have lost at least a little perspective. I certainly think Floyd is up and up and will soon have some resolution. If not, then we have some other answers. I hate to see contempt prior to investigation, I believe the Bible addresses this issue!! Again, this pass was to be fun and to celebrate my marriage to a wonderful lady. I hate to see it deteriate to a fourth grade bickering match...I appreciate the offers to "refill" the pass and such, and I do not think CPI will be involved because Floyd is going to produce something soon...If the pass is gone, then I will be boxing up some more smokes and sending it back out. I hope we all can learn some lessons on this one, I know I have!!
[snapback]148504[/snapback]​
Well said brother

I've learned a lesson.. don't send anything to Floyd anymore. :laugh:

I don't need no steenking report, I don't need no steenking documentation. If Floyd said it happened... it happened. You guys are nuts. Sorry GR8, but Floyd is standup and deserves support.

NA

CC if the door hit you on the way out it would only drive your head further up your butt. Your really getting on my nerves. How about you shutting up for a while? Better yet shut up for ever!!

By the way, I'm hanging around long enough to see a few people get what they deserve.

After reading everything that's been posted over the last couple of days, it looks pretty clear to me that Moki is just ribbing you guys. I guess you all interpretted it differently.