• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

After the fess up,

This has been TFF. :laugh:

I was had also.

I couldn't believe that ewe's guys would turn on each other like that.

I'm just waiting for this puppy to come my way. :p

gr8full2day said:
FISH LIPS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE JUST WRONG!!!
[snapback]148841[/snapback]​

Fish Lips? I was hoping for a better insult than that! We certainly deserve it... ;)

gr8full2day said:

First the pass gets "stolen," :rolleyes: the wife is experiencing........her monthly medical condition, :p you're pass thread is hijacked in the mother of all flames, :whistling: and then you find out these wankers are just playing with ya. Priceless!! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is one unforgettable pass.

You all totally had me. :laugh: :blush: :blush:

SFG75 said:
gr8full2day said:

First the pass gets "stolen," :rolleyes: the wife is experiencing........her monthly medical condition, :p you're pass thread is hijacked in the mother of all flames, :whistling: and then you find out these wankers are just playing with ya. Priceless!! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is one unforgettable pass.

You all totally had me. :laugh: :blush: :blush:
[snapback]148855[/snapback]​
F;oyd told me a while back. It was pretty funny to read. I had wanted to really scare him with CPI not covering the pass, but I didn't have the nerve to take it that far. LOL Now some one get these newbs a towel before the egg dries on their faces. LMAO

Emo

I told you all I'd be vindicated today... heheh... just try not to hate me too much ;)

moki said:
cohibasurfer said:
Everyone with a fish hook in their mouth can buy a pair of pliars from me at wholesale!  

ROTFLMAO!!!

Good one Floyd!

FU MOKI & CC!!!!!
[snapback]148793[/snapback]​

You were hooked too, ya bastid... I'm going to have that PM you sent me FRAMED ;)

BrownDevil, SFG75, and others... I'm sorry I didn't answer your PM's... it's all good brothers! You'll NEVER get rid of me! muahahah :D

Keep in mind that a number of people who seemed to get mad in this thread were in on the whole thing too.... ;)
[snapback]148819[/snapback]​

LOL! No I wasn't ....
I was embarassesd for you and CC.

Now ... is the guy going to jail or not? ;)

moki said:
I told you all I'd be vindicated today... heheh... just try not to hate me too much ;)
[snapback]148858[/snapback]​

As stated above-it's all good moki. I was talking via pm to a number of people and one of the main thoughts was: "Jesus, moki's lost it!!" :laugh: :laugh: We just couldn't comprehend that you would lose it that much.

It's obvious that during this thread that.....

misc12.jpg

BTW-Back on up when it comes to BD, he's my main man. :cool:

That was TFF!!! I must admit I knew the whole time... :whistling: :whistling: :D :D

BRAVO!!!! :thumbs: BRAVO!!!!

BTW Nice P/T's you rat bastids....My cheeks still hurt from laughing all the way to work this morning....That was freaking awesome!!

Okay, where's my list. Ah...

SFG75 -
BrownDevil -
Wildcard -
GR8 -

SFG75 - Well done, for staying on point and not letting your emotions rule your argument. Obviously I couldn't argue point for point. I'm sorry if I said anything that left a mark and apologize sincerely.

BrownDevil - Your indignation was absolutely spot on. You didn't deserve the smackdown and I hope you know now that I woulde never do that to you. My sincere apologies. I came near telling you a couple of times but "they" wouldn't let me. I'm sorry, okay?

Wildcard - I accidently swept you up in my accusations... But it's like when they asked the guy why he killed everyone in the house. He said, "well, they was home." My apologies, I am truly sorry.

Cohibasurfer - They wouldn't let me tell you.

GR8TFUL - Merry Christmas Russel! Now you know what arguments with the wife will be like... no fact will get in the way of her having her say and when you finally think you've won and made your point she changes the indictment.

SFG75, Browndevil, wildcard, you were getting way too close to the truth yesterday with the... "this could be a joke", and "we'll wait and see" comments so the guys called in the pro to muddy the waters a bit. No hard feelings guys okay?

BM - Your allies are imaginary.

If there is anyone else I stepped on other than the obvious ones that need stepping on... I am sorry.

You guys should have caught on... I never take an indefensible position. I never play the FOG card. I've used the word twice in my time here if memory serves. Once yesterday, and once denying I was one. I've never pulled rank like that and believe (as I've said before) that longevity just means you haven't been run off. Content and character go a lot farther than time in service. Oh, and I don't pounce on newbies except under special circumstances like when they show they a$$ and I don't consider anyone I called a newbie, a newbie.

Now, I need a few addy's. SFG75, Wildcard, and of course my buddy Robert (Browndevil)... GR8 - the guys in your pass will be taking care of you.

Wait! Wasch 24 was called out by me too. I'm sorry. Need your addy too.
NA

SamClemmons said:
Okay, where's my list. Ah...

SFG75 -
BrownDevil -
Wildcard -
GR8 -

SFG75 - Well done, for staying on point and not letting your emotions rule your argument. Obviously I couldn't argue point for point. I'm sorry if I said anything that left a mark and apologize sincerely.

BrownDevil - Your indignation was absolutely spot on. You didn't deserve the smackdown and I hope you know now that I woulde never do that to you. My sincere apologies. I came near telling you a couple of times but "they" wouldn't let me. I'm sorry, okay?

Wildcard - I accidently swept you up in my accusations... But it's like when they asked the guy why he killed everyone in the house. He said, "well, they was home." My apologies, I am truly sorry.

Cohibasurfer - They wouldn't let me tell you.

GR8TFUL - Merry Christmas Russel! Now you know what arguments with the wife will be like... no fact will get in the way of her having her say and when you finally think you've won and made your point she changes the indictment.

SFG75, Browndevil, wildcard, you were getting way too close to the truth yesterday with the... "this could be a joke", and "we'll wait and see" comments so the guys called in the pro to muddy the waters a bit. No hard feelings guys okay?

BM - Your allies are imaginary.

If there is anyone else I stepped on other than the obvious ones that need stepping on... I am sorry.

You guys should have caught on... I never take an indefensible position. I never play the FOG card. I've used the word twice in my time here if memory serves. Once yesterday, and once denying I was one. I've never pulled rank like that and believe (as I've said before) that longevity just means you haven't been run off. Content and character go a lot farther than time in service. Oh, and I don't pounce on newbies except under special circumstances like when they show they a$$ and I don't consider anyone I called a newbie, a newbie.

Now, I need a few addy's. SFG75, Wildcard, and of course my buddy Robert (Browndevil)... GR8 - the guys in your pass will be taking care of you.

Wait! Wasch 24 was called out by me too. I'm sorry. Need your addy too.
NA
[snapback]148874[/snapback]​

Okay who pirated Neal's screen name and password and posted this mushy crap?

It's all good Sam, no problems on this end. Glad that you got lots of entertainment out of us.

Do us a favor though. CC posted something about "mushy crap" Give him the "classic" treatment for me would ya? ;)

Normally I would not post the contents of a private message here... but... well, it just has to be done. Absolutely priceless. Witness CohibaSurfer with a hook in mouth:

Cohibasurfer wrote:
Andrew!

What the hell is going on? Why are you slamming Floyd with the Theif rap. Can you explain to me? I'm also concerned with the attitude you've taken with a few of the respectable members here. What has caused this? I can understand standing up for yourself, but I haven't found where you posted any substantial reasons behind your opinion. Everyone is just standing by a friend. I'm still reading through this mess. I would apreaciate if you'd reply with what's up.

Michael

:D

SamClemmons said:
[snapback]148874[/snapback]​

I was let on to your running gag shortly afterwards, at which time I should have shot you a PM. I must say though, that change of pace really effectively derailed any shot there was of guessing this. I had made a list of people Floyd had claimed to talk to about the case, and I was getting close to making some phone calls when you shot out with that.

So kudos to you. It worked like a charm.

And no harm, no foul.

Glad I was taught years ago by a few Senior Architects & Engineers to “shut-up and listen till all the facts are in”. ;)

What a roller coaster!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, this was priceless! :love:

Brent

wasch_24 said:
This is going down in Cigar Pass history as a classic for sure.
[snapback]148882[/snapback]​

STFU newb!

:D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :p

BTW, I just took a big dose of Darvocet, so I'll be in a good mood shortly and will continue the free-spritited banter that has become a trademark of this board.

Based on certain responses, you can kind of tell who knew and who didn't know this was a joke. Those who knew but kept up the act, I applaud you. I seriously thought a few of you were going to give yourselves an aneurysm. :D

I'm a terrible actor, so I kept my mouth shut. I would've hated to be the reason the cover got blown, although Neal's staunch defense and moki's over-the-top accusations were probably enough. Besides, if this had been real, there wouldn't have nearly been so much tongue-in-cheek hostility. ;)