• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

moki said:
Keep in mind that a number of people who seemed to get mad in this thread were in on the whole thing too.... ;)
[snapback]148819[/snapback]​
Guilty... :D

sleepyjim said:
You F'ers!

Can laugh now, but I had a **** load of cigars boxed up to send out, glad I can keep them.......

[snapback]148961[/snapback]​

Hey now, feel free to send those ceegars up I-75 a ways...I hate to see a man's work go to waste!!! :D :D

BTW...DId I mention...

BRAVO!! :laugh: :laugh: :D :D

Score one for the FOG's!!!

Devin Cole said:
moki said:
Keep in mind that a number of people who seemed to get mad in this thread were in on the whole thing too.... ;)
[snapback]148968[/snapback]​

Newbie! :whistling:

Well said, evryone! :D

I started this because I am an evil bastid! :whistling: No truly, Istarted it becasue the day the box was dropped off, I had a "unique" guy bang on my door like my house way on fire. When I got to the door, I saw a guy I wouldn't let into the police department. I went outside and asked what was up. He wanted to know if I needed any work done on my house! I was sleepin', man! I'm in my freakin' bathrobe and this guy wants to know if I want to discuss house work!! WTF!!!

Then, I look to the left and see "The Victim". I say victim because the "unique" guy could've taken it and made a few bucks off of it! We, "The Victim" and I, go inside and the **** starts!! ;) Mr. Unique left.

Takin' crap from Michelle and watchin' everything go on wasn't too bad until Russell PM'd me. W/o posting the PM, I just say, the word "blessed day" was in it! MAN, I FELT LIKE $HIT!!!! ??? Then I quickly shed that thought and putthe hammer down! :p

Good job, guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Floyd T. ;)

PS: To all y'all callin' in "The Big Guy" to strike me with lightning, KISS MY @$$.

PPS: I need Russells addy, please! :rolleyes:

Damn, did I miss all the fun????

Here I am, finding out at the last minute....

boy, do I have some good reading to catch up on....

Nice play.... now top that on April fools day.

This would have been one hell of a lot harder to pull of then.

PPS: I need Russells addy, please! rolleyes.gif
134 Brookstone Dr 30701

Enter the zip somewhere and look up the town yourself you lazy bastids :whistling:

OR see if you can answer this quiz:
The UCONN Men's basketball team won it's 2nd National Championship in 2004. The coach's name is Jim _____________
If you don't know what state Russell lives in then you're an idiot........

SamClemmons said:
bigmac said:
SamClemmons said:
BM - Your allies are imaginary.

I have many more than you think.
[snapback]148875[/snapback]​
Excellent. I'm sure you will both have a lot to talk about during the holidays. Hello to davey.
Feliz Navidad

NA :laugh:
[snapback]148893[/snapback]​

That's gona leave a mark! :laugh:

This will go down as one of the best scams ever! I'll I can say is Floyd rules!

Truely a classic that will be talked about for ages...........

This thread is the worst excuse for post padding I've seen for quite some time. :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you all enjoy the pass sticks this holiday season.

AVB said:
This thread is the worst excuse for post padding I've seen for quite some time. :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]149206[/snapback]​

I guess that's a secondary "benefit" of the whole thing. I think I have twelve or so more posts to my credit because of it. :laugh: :laugh:

gee, and it looks like the pass is headed to me... I hope nothing happens to it! LMAO!!

moki said:
Devin Cole said:
moki said:

[snapback]149012[/snapback]​

I am in good company with Brother Wade... :D

The pass was stolen... erm... I mean it arrived in fine shape!! :D Will report back in tomorrow!

Devin Cole said:
moki said:
Devin Cole said:
moki said:

[snapback]149012[/snapback]​

I am in good company with Brother Wade... :D
[snapback]149346[/snapback]​

Devin COULD have had a lower member number but with the changeover in January of 2001, he waited until #57 came up, I wonder why? :D

Takes:

(none -- doing penance for the whole pass controversy ;) )

Puts:

#61 -- Hemingway Signature Maduro (2002)
#62 -- Padrón 1964 Anniversary Maduro Torpedo (2003)

Host Bag -- Original Release Añejo No.50

Heading out today to Big100HD via DC# 0304 1070 0000 3688 8329