• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

cohibasurfer said:
Wait ... WAIT!

Mokibear. Just what did you replace the nothing you put in with?

HUH?
[snapback]151709[/snapback]​

You're getting slow, old man! ;)

moki said:
cohibasurfer said:
Wait ... WAIT!

Mokibear. Just what did you replace the nothing you put in with?

HUH?
[snapback]151709[/snapback]​

You're getting slow, old man! ;)
[snapback]151715[/snapback]​

Well heck! I've been run ragged babysitting Mayberry's finest passers lately! ;) Besides I saw it days ago, I just didn't want you to get all huffy and say mean things to me... :cool:

I hope we all had a nice Christmas....Sorry for the delay with the pass. I finally hooked up with blair. I just got off the phone with him...I'm going to run this over to him tonight.

Here are my P's & T's, (I'll check back later to see if it's ok.) :D

T) 6. Punch Churchill ISOM (3/99)
P) 63. RyJ Hermosos #2 (EL 2004) ISOM $10.60

T) 40. Ashton VSG Spellbound
P) 64. Hemingway Masterpiece, 9 x 52, Dominican, Maduro

T) 34. Bahia Vintage 93
P) 65. Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, Double Corona (7 x 52)

A little extra: (for delay of game)
P) 66. Gurkha Symphony Churchill (7.5 x 52)
P) 67. TTT Trinidad Belicoso (6.12 x 52)

Hope everyone had a nice Holiday and again sorry for the delay.

Frank

Edited: If the #6 punch is not equal due to the age... how about one of these:

55 San Cristobal de la Habana El Morro 12/01
56 Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro 12/03

I had my eye on those too but did not have the stock to trade all of them.

Looking forward to your inputs.

Thanks for letting me bve part of the pass. I finally handed the pass off to Blair last night over Monday night football. We met at a nice Jazz/Blues restaurant/bar in Alexandria. Smoked a nice stogie together....I had

RyJResMaduroCigar.jpg

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Churchill 50 x 7"

Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Blackened
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan, Peruvian and Dominican

It was a nice smoke I had forgotten about for a while.

Blair, smoked a LFD Chisel maduro,

The night was topped off by the Eagles...falling apart. :D

Thanks for a good time Blair.

Big100HD said:
Thanks for letting me bve part of the pass. I finally handed the pass off to Blair

The night was topped off by the Eagles...falling apart. :D

[snapback]152533[/snapback]​

The Eagles didn't fall apart, they just figured that they already have locked up home field advantage for the entire playoff and they don't want anymore players getting hurt..... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

As Frank said, I've got the cigars. I've been drooling over them all night. :love: What a pass!

Frank, it was a great night. I still can't get over that incredible stock of cigars that you left me with. Unbelievable. And my wife thanks you for the ornaments and the board. You've bought yourself a cheesecake, buddy. Whether you like it or not! :0

Just a small transaction...

---------- Take ------------------------------------------- Put ---------------------
53. VSG Sourcerer (Skydivnekd) <------> 68. Opus X Robusto (me)
26. VSG Illusion (CohibaSurfer) <-------> 69. Opus X Double Corona (me)
32. LFD DL 700 (ServeBig) <-------------> 70. Hemingway Classic (me)

and an LGC Serie R #6 for the host.

She's a handsome box of cigars! I'll get her out ASAP.
Thanks for the pass Gr8full. :thumbs:

That means it's ................................

PEE PEE Dance time. :laugh:

blair said:
As Frank said, I've got the cigars. I've been drooling over them all night. :love: What a pass!

Frank, it was a great night. I still can't get over that incredible stock of cigars that you left me with. Unbelievable. And my wife thanks you for the ornaments and the board. You've bought yourself a cheesecake, buddy. Whether you like it or not! :0
[snapback]152711[/snapback]​

That was a nice pass to drool over.... :D

Looking forward to the Cheesecake... :) We can do it on our next pass together...which is right around the corner.

We'll have to have a game of chess one of these days...with a stogie of course.

Hey Charlie: resting???? NOT!!! don't see them going past the 1st round....

oh your an eagles fan.....Blah!!!!! ;)

Well folks, she's on 'er way to sunny FL! Heads up!:)

Charlie,

Give me a call when you get the box. We can work out whatever is convienent for you. I've made some purchases in anticipation of doing my P/T's, so although my stash isn't huge and this is my first pass, I'm thinking I can swap a few. I mean, who doesn't like a Swisher Sweet now and then?

Hey, I'm kidding! :sign:

cheers,
Joe

Sounds good to me Joe, not the Swisher Sweets portion, but the givin' you a call when the Box gets here. :D
The wifey is flyin' to Nashville Thursday to spend some time with some relatives and get a little vacation. I check the tracking number blair posted and this the current status:

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0304 1560 0005 7141 8102

Your item was accepted at 5:05 pm on December 30, 2004 in ALEXANDRIA, VA 22315. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

If the box makes it down to John in Port Richey by Monday or the latest Tuesday, we should see it say Thursday or Friday time frame which is perfect......... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Charlie,

There has been some shady looking charaters lurking in my neighborhood lately. Just hope one of them don't make off with ...............

Oh wait, this has already been done once. :whistling: :sign:

LOL..... :D :D :D

I talked with (jgohlke) Joe today and we're all lined up to meet and do our Puts & Takes just as soon as it makes it up this way........ :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Pass arrived today. Here is my attempt at P's & T's. Let me know if anyone sees any problem.

Takes
23 - ERDM Rectangular
35 - La Viega Habana Red Velvet
42 - Torano Exodus Silver Torpedo
70 - AF Hemingway Classic

Puts
71 - Puros Indios Viejo Toro
72 - H Upmann Grande Tubo Maduro
73 - Camacho Corojo Toro
74 - Anejo 50

OK, the great and powerfull Russell has spoken... :whistling: :D

Charlie, Heads up.

0115 0134 7110 6038 2553

Thanks for allowing me to play.

Thanks for the heads up John, I'll dust off my lawn chair and put it next to my mail box. It's pee pee dance time....... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D