• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Current Status

You entered 0115 0134 7110 6038 2553

Your item was processed and left our SANFORD, FL facility on January 06, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Looks like it might be time to get up outta that lawn chair.

Current Status

You entered 0115 0134 7110 6038 2553

Your item was delivered at 1:46 pm on January 06, 2005 in SANFORD, FL 32771.

:thumbs:

The box is here, the box is here!!! :D :D :D

It's resting right now from it's long journey and I'm planning on doing my Puts and Takes this evening. I've talked with Joe (jgohlke) last night and depending on when we get off of work today will determine if we get together tonight or tommorrow. We'll get the Box back out on the road to sleepyjim by Monday if not earlier....... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Well, there are so many nice ceegars to pick from but I narrowed it down to a couple that caught my eye. Here are my Puts & Takes:

Takes:

#36 AVO 77
#60 Punch Punch (ISOM)

Puts:

#75 Tubed Opus X Reserva 'D Chateau
#76 Partagas Churchill 1-98 (ISOM)
#77 Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Corona Grande
#78 Hoyo de Monterrey Du Depute (ISOM)

and a little something for the after the Honeymoon Bag for our host:

H. Upmann Mag 46 1-03 (ISOM)

I hope my P & T are aceptable and now I'm waiting on Joe (jgohlke) to come on over and let him have some fun with the ceegars as well. I'm sure we'll smoke a couple and enjoy a few cold ones as well..... :D :thumbs: :p :cool: :whistling:

I hooked up with Charlie (stogieman) and he helped me with my P/Ts...Here they are:

Takes
61 - Hemingway Signature
78 Hoyo de Monterrey Du Depute (ISOM)

Puts
79 - Ashton VSG Illusion
80 - Punch Petit Coronation (ISOM)

and a small gift for the Honeymoon bag:
CAO Brazilia Samba

Let me know if the P/T's are a problem, otherwise Charlie sends the box on it's Monday.

Russell - Thanks for letting me (my first pass!) participate. It was fun. We went through every cigar in the box with Charlie giving me the info on each one. I really wanted one of the Opux X's, but just couldn't come up with a fair trade. After I finished my P/T's Charlie took some pity on me and gave me one from his own stash. What a guy! We walked down to the corner watering hole, had a nice Torano (also from Charlie's stash), a few cold ones and I met all the locals. It was about 80 out, a few clouds, a slight breeze...just another day in paradise for us central Floridians.

My personal knowledge and selection is a little thin for full trading, but I had fun anyway!

Thanks,
Joe

Nice post Joe! It's almost heartwarming (no jokes) to see a newer smoker gaining experience, especially with the help of a fellow BOTL. I smoke alone since I moved from the Bay Area to AZ so I'm a little envious :blush:

Nice plays Joe!! I am very glad you were part of my pass. I am also looking forward to our current trade going down. Who knows maybe a wish or two will come true... ;) :D Thanks again and I am a little envious of Joe's good fortune as well... :D

Well sleepyjim, the Box is on its way to you. It was dropped off at the PO at lunch time. Here is the tracking# 0103 8555 7493 5842 3259. Should be to you by Wednesday, latest Thursday. Enjoy brother and you'ld better have your pee pee dance shoes on...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Now remember Jim, all the drooling goes on the outside of the Box....... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Box ?? What box???

Ummm me no speakie de englishhh

Yeah thats it.......

Jim

Doing my P/T from memory at work, Russell has ok'd them........

Take
PAM 64 Torp
FFOX Beli
Hemi Master

Put
PAM64 Pyr.
FFOX Dbl Corona
RASS ISOM
RyJ Cedros 3 SIOM

Will return the pass Sunday to Russell.

Jim

Great plays Jim! Looking forward to meeting you face to face on Sunday at the hand-off herf!!

Let me say Russell, thanks a lot for a great pass and for lettin' me be a part of it. Enjoy the fine smokes in the Box........ :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Okay Guys,

First things first, I would really like to thank all those who participated directly and indirectly. I must tip my hat again to Floyd and his wonderfully twisted sense of humor and to those that stirred the puddin' as it were. I would also like to thank those that offered some solace in midst of my freak-out. I really had a good time with this one for sure. I hope everyone else had a great time as well. I appreciate all the great sticks in the host bag, you guys are too much!! I definitely will have to host a pass again in the future. Once again thanks for a great time guys and thanks for all you each contribute to this place. CP really is a great place and the people are even better, sans a few!! :D :laugh: Thanks!!

BTW, I met Jim and Flip Flop (Phil) and had a little herf and of course passed the pass....It was really cool to actually meet some guys face to face. Looking forward to some more local herfs in the future.

Move along kiddies nothing more to see here.... :thumbs: :whistling: :D :laugh:

Some classic shenanigans in this thread. Start here
smile.gif

This reminds me...I need to get CP Insurance!

:thumbs: