• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

At least they caught the goober-smoocher, now bring out the firing squad... :0 :D :D :laugh: ...Just gr8full there are some smokes let to continue the pass!!

Let me know when he gets out and I'll send a crew up to KY to help him settle in......If ya know what I mean.

Batter Up!

Jim

Gr8full....I'm doin' my best to keep you and the fellas up to speed. :( The charge finally agreed upon by us and the prosecutors is Possession of stolen mail matter. A felony which will greatly aid in sendin' this "goober-smoocher" to prison. A pre-liminary hearing is set for next Thursday, at which I'll have to testify, to determine if the charges are supported by the evidence and will be sent up to our felony court level. No problems there. :angry:

At that hearing, I'm gonna ask that the cigars be released, after processing to the best of our ability(photos, etc.), to me so they do not "spoil". The prosecutor believes this will NOT be a problem, however, the defense attorney is being an @$$hole. He may contest the release. Freakin' public defenders!! :angry:

It's not gonna go federal because the Commonwealth has a charge that fits the offense and the amount is not sufficient enough for the Feds to run with. "Bigger fish to fry" mentality. Not such a bad thing because they would NEVER release the evidence until the conclusion of the case.

I stopped by HQ after meeting with the attorneys and made sure the LT. wasn't smokin' our stash. ;) No problems. I may have to buy him a few when it's all done though!!!

Russell...many apologies on this one. I'm doin' what I can to get ya back up and runnin'! If ya wanna yell at me let meknow, I'll give ya my phone number. I'll be here at work for the next 15 hours. Double shifts SUCK!!!! :angry2:

Floyd T.

Matt...that's my wifes BROTHER!! :whistling: Cousin??? EEEEEEWWWWWW! That's like marryin' outside the family!!! :laugh: You're sick, man!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T. ;)

Triple D...ain't nothin' you could've done any different! I've had pass boxes and many other boxes left on my porch. They ain't ever been touched. In fact, I've never taken a report from someone in my neighborhood for theft of mail from their porch. It's just one of them things. :angry:

This is the season where idiots roll out every day to see what they can get for free(steal). They'd rob their own mother, some of 'em would.

If I'd of been about 10 minutes earlier I may have caught the little jack off and help him get some free jello at the hospital! Better yet, had Michelle of caught him they'd probably be plantin' the ol' boy right about now! She don't mess around too much with folks stealin' stuff!

We'll get her back on track here pretty quick!

Floyd T.

I would feel horrible if I were in your shoes as well Triple D, but Sky is right-it could've happened to any of us and there was nothing that you did to cause it. We have some eight passes going on currently and how many were left on the front/back doorsteps? I'm surrpised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often, though I think in the future, delivery confirmation via signature might be a necessary requirement given the number of idiots that do this kind of thing. :angry: I live in a small town where everyone knows more about you than you know about yourself. I have a standing agreement with the UPS dude to open my front door and place the box inside. I couldn't tell you how many times he's done that, but when you live in a small town, benefits like that are good thing. I'm glad someone called the cops on that person, I'd like to send him a cigar or two personally!. There are some good people left in this world after all.

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Russell...many apologies on this one. I'm doin' what I can to get ya back up and runnin'! If ya wanna yell at me let meknow, I'll give ya my phone number. I'll be here at work for the next 15 hours. Double shifts SUCK!!!! :angry2:

Floyd T.
[snapback]147717[/snapback]​

Nothing for you to apologize for Floyd. This is just one of the things that can happen when we do passes. I certainly do not think you or DDD are at all to blame for some jack-off stealing. I would be lying if I said I wasn't pissed, but hey some things are much more important than some cigars. Hopefully we can get this pass back going at some point. Take care and thanks for all your efforts.

Russell

Floyd,
How are you going to prove the value of an ISOM? They aren't legal in the states. Plus to recoup the money for the scumbag, you have to wait for the courts to roder him to pay up. So it could be some time before you see any money from him. Especially after he goes to jail.

EMo

emodx said:
Floyd,
How are you going to prove the value of an ISOM? They aren't legal in the states. Plus to recoup the money for the scumbag, you have to wait for the courts to roder him to pay up. So it could be some time before you see any money from him. Especially after he goes to jail.

EMo
[snapback]147807[/snapback]​

He'll beat it out of him...... You've never been in a Kentucky jail, have you?? :p

Well, hopefully we all learned something about this event. I know once this pass get going again, signature required and all that is evident..... :thumbs:

I think you guys oughta make Floyd hand deliver it the rest of the way. That way he won't f*ck it up again!

I can go blue lights and siren all the way!! :laugh: Sort of like Smokey and the Bandit! Isn't it Bufort Justice(Jackie Gleason) and his son!!! :D

ALl joking aside, I know I have learned something about trustin' the screws in the 'hood to leave their freakin' hands off my $hit!!! :angry:

As far as the money, Emo....you're right. That is going to take forever, or at least until the end of the case. HOPEFULLY they release the smokes next Thursday. If not, it may be three to four months average to get a plea through the system(and that is a fast track!)

I'll keep y'all posted!

Floyd T.

emodx said:
Floyd,

EMo
[snapback]147807[/snapback]​

Bigger crime would have been if he replaced those sticks with those White Owls, the brand that Floyd truly likes!

I think I saw some ISOMs in the most recent Thompson's catalog, you could get the values there. ;)

Gregor

Ya know it's getting awfully close to Christmas time and I figured I woulda had this thing by now. :0

And another thing, I ain't no lawyer or an officer of the law but I've seen enough episodes of "Law and Order" to wonder just WTF is going on here. It seems to me that larceny of this level would only be a misdemeanor even if this guy has other felony convictions and I dunno if they'd put a guy in jail for selling a couple of dollars worth of fake Havanas :D

I think Floyd has jumped out of one to many airplanes and just to make me feel better, I'd like to see a scan of the police report on this thief who is guilty until proven innocent ;)

geldor1 said:
Gr8Full,

YES, you are in the Cigar Pass Insurance. :)

CPI Members
[snapback]148236[/snapback]​

Well, what do you know I made it on to another list!! :D :D I honestly do not remember if I sent ceegars to Emo or not...I know we talked a few times about what to send, but my memory fails me...Either way, I think things will work out just fine!! :D :D

Ya know, I got up this morning, still feelin' bad about this mess and wondering what we can do to help Gr8full out on this one, and see the post my by Ccat! :(

Now you can try to "creatively" use the smileys to cover the true tone of your post. I believe you are callin' me out on this! It appears as though YOU are questioning whether the pass was stolen and incinuating I stole it!!! WTF!!! :angry:

I'll tell ya what, Mr. I've posted TWICE in this thread so far, I'll get the report for YOU and the rest of CP. I'll post it and then YOU can kiss my @$$!!!! Now I'm being put into the same category as Eleuthardt!! INCREDIBLE!!! :angry:

Let me tell you something my accusatory friend, I'll have a report for everyone by Monday evening and then I'll expect an apology! If you can find the time to post!!

If this is the current feeling of everone involved in the pass, I'm sorry I ever got involved in the pass. I'm gonna take MattR's position adn sit out on passes in the future!! :angry:

Regretfully,(and pi$$ed),

Floyd T.

Notice: proper use of smileys to indicate intent!!! :angry: