• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Gr8full She'll have my sorry tale pass

Holy crap :0 I've just about had it here too.... I mean all I do is ask an innocent question in a joking way and Floyd gets all huffy :angry2:

Again, based on what I know about the law and from watching too much Court TV AND my own personal experience (well, we WON'T go there :D ) all I said was it didn't seem that in real life it would have played out this way.

I only asked for the police report because I wanted to see for myself mostly out of curiosity and for my own enlightenment, NOT accusing anyone of anything, holy moley, what is this board coming to?

I mean, I love ya Floyd but you should know enough to know how to look at ALL sides or a statement before jumping to conclusions.

Unless of course I hit on a nerve and you DID steal the pass................. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Gr8full....I'm doin' my best to keep you and the fellas up to speed. :( The charge finally agreed upon by us and the prosecutors is Possession of stolen mail matter. A felony which will greatly aid in sendin' this "goober-smoocher" to prison. A pre-liminary hearing is set for next Thursday, at which I'll have to testify, to determine if the charges are supported by the evidence and will be sent up to our felony court level. No problems there. :angry:
[snapback]147717[/snapback]​

I smell BS. Floyd, I don't care how long you've been here... I think it's pretty obvious that you have decided to STEAL this box pass, and make up some lame EXCUSE about a theft in order to cover your tracks.

I'm going to PM some folks in your area to come over and pay you a visit to see if they can't find the box somewhere. I can't believe a FOG would pull something like this... scumbags come in all shapes and sizes, I guess!

A posted police report will cure all and garner appoligies, I would think.

So lets all just chill and wait till Monday night.

My 2 cents

jim

What Floyd is saying about Public defenders and the length of time to resolve a case is true. I know from past experence as a cop trying to resolve a case in the legal system. Believe it or not folks do steal, even from cops. I do think Floyd will produce the proper paperwork to all the members satisfaction. I too am beginning to think I am through with passes, too much drama.

sleepyjim said:
A posted police report will cure all and garner appoligies, I would think.

So lets all just chill and wait till Monday night.

My 2 cents

jim
[snapback]148299[/snapback]​

Floyd is CLEARLY a crook. Just because he's been here a long time doesn't change anything; he's a petty thief plain and simple. The police report should be on HIM.

Due to the viscious personal attacks on my friend Floyd I am telling CC and Moki to STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. I'm leaving this nasty place. :angry2:

I don't know if I'll ever be back.

Hey guy's, I have some bad news! I will have to check with Emo and Shadow but the rules are the rules!!

since it wasn't "lost" and the theft is now in question(lack of report to date), CPI will not cover it until solid proof that it was stolen by a bad guy and NOT Floyd is provided. :(

Sarge...I truly appreciate the support! I know who my TRUE friends/Brothers are! That has become painfully obvious!!! :(

I'll just say this to my "friends" from the NorthEast, THANKS!

I have always heard folks in the northeast were a touch different and they have proven such. They probably get along up there with others just like themselves. Misery loves company and I'm sure they are surrounded by "friends"! :(

Actually I've never dealt with either of these guys and never will. We have NOTHING in common. PERIOD!!!

May both of y'all have a great life. I hope you give folks at home more of a chance than you have given me.

Floyd T.

PS: The report will be posted on Monday night or Tuesday afternoon. I'll get it from the investigator as soon as possible.

MAN, you leave for an afternoon of Christams shopping and come home to War of the Roses!!! Let's ALL take a deep breathe and give the story time to unfold. Either way a few days will provide answers to some of the burning questions. I hate to see you guys lombing bombs back and forth, but I too would like some resolution to this matter. I hope we can return to a more civil tone with each other and try to place ourselves in other's shoes. We ALL would certainly want the benfit of the doubt and I see no reason to give it in this case. I will gladly stand aside to allow the artillery to continue. Thank you and good night!!

Russell

Wow, just when I thought I had seen it all here at Cigar pass. I don't even have an opinion on this, but I would like to ask one question that may be truly ridiculous, so forgive my newbness in posing it.

-Isn't there a local paper with online access that has the story?? ??? ??? ??? ???

Just trying to propose a way to find a fast solution to this, though I guess it will be monday when we find out for sure.

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Actually I've never dealt with either of these guys and never will.  We have NOTHING in common.  PERIOD!!!

May both of y'all have a great life.  I hope you give folks at home more of a chance than you have given me.

Floyd T.

PS: The report will be posted on Monday night or Tuesday afternoon.  I'll get it from the investigator as soon as possible.
[snapback]148313[/snapback]​

THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity fellas, what's gonna be said Monday when that police report shows up for all to read ???

BrownDevil said:
Just out of curiosity fellas, what's gonna be said Monday when that police report shows up for all to read ???
[snapback]148322[/snapback]​

I can promise you that there will be NO POLICE REPORT on display here Monday, or any other day.

Moki, Don't you have anything better to do than trash a respected member of this board? Could it be your true colors are showing? Where is CC during all this? Has he realized his mistake or is he just sitting back and relishing all the trouble you and he has caused?

We could settle this right now using the internet for three reasons.

1.)Police departments have their own websites and report crimes. Since I don't want to broadcast where I live, here's one next to my county-here. If I can find something on solid waste desposal, certainly a felony charge can be found.

2.)Local newspapers have internet sites. Here is a list of Kentucky papers-here.

3.)T.V./Radio stations have websites with news.

All we need to know is the name of local papers, the town, and police department name.

Like I said previously, we probably won't know until tomorrow, but I beleive the answer is online if SKY will simply give us some info. I don't know if he's guilty or not, I have a hard time buying that he did it, but like I said-I'm just trying to find a fast way to ascertain the truth in this matter.

cigarsarge said:
Moki, Don't you have anything better to do than trash a respected member of this board? Could it be your true colors are showing? Where is CC during all this? Has he realized his mistake or is he just sitting back and relishing all the trouble you and he has caused?
[snapback]148328[/snapback]​

GUILTY!!!

Break out the rope!

SKYDIVNEKD said:
I'm gonna take MattR's position adn sit out on passes in the future!! :angry:
[snapback]148270[/snapback]​

Not my pass, brother!!! :angry2:

Ok Devin...maybe not YOURS! I'll talk to the postman and make sure I pick it up at the PO! ;)

Floyd T.

*****edited for voice inflection on "not" and should have been on "YOURS"****

Oooooooooooooooooooooh Floyd!

frame_header_right.jpg
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Toss me a frickin' bone here!! :whistling: