• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Nor'easter Pass

Dave, Tom how about early in the afternoon on Sunday say around 12-1 PM ???

Dammit... the wife just changed Sunday plans again. If you go back to the original time, Sunday at 4:30 (I'm assuming for the game) I can make it up there at some point, hopefully not later than half time.

Dave, Tom how about early in the afternoon on Sunday say around 12-1 PM ???

Dammit... the wife just changed Sunday plans again. If you go back to the original time, Sunday at 4:30 (I'm assuming for the game) I can make it up there at some point, hopefully not later than half time.

That will work. I think Dave will be ok with that. I am thinking we get there earlier anyway to catch the Indy game. Maybe Scott will show up as well. This might even be worthwhile as a thread in the HERF section :whistling:

Here are my trades for approval

T: 29 Padro n1926 #6 P: 29 Opus X Perfecxion X
T: 31 Avo 80th P: Padilla Signature 32 Lancero
T: 16 King B P: 16 MATASA 30TH Perfecto
P: 32 LFD Ligero # 400 ( not sure of the exact size )

Thanks for playing Dan. Now get your hetero life mate to quickly get his done before the drop on Sunday :p. Where has he been anyway?

Thanks for playing Dan. Now get your hetero life mate to quickly get his done before the drop on Sunday :p. Where has he been anyway?

Been trying to smoke my White Widow Phillies... :sign:

Alrighty then.. let me see...

11. T - 5 Vegas Miami Torp (Dickson) P - Padilla Miami 8&11 Belicoso
13. T - REO Robusto P - Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 churchill
14. T - Tatuaje Regional West Coast (TheLostGringo) P - Litto Gomez Diez Chisel
25. T - JLP Cremas P - Montecristo #4 07'
26. T - Gran Habano 3 Siglo Toro (Rob_k) P - AVO Signature Lonsdale
28. T - Tatuaje Noella (Dickson) P - Tatuaje Regonal East Coast
33. P - CAO Moontrance or something flavored maybe an ACID :p

What do you think?

Everything looks much more than okay Dave. Thanks so much for playing...hope you have a good HERF with Tom and the boys on Sunday.

Edited to say: I only smoke WO Flavors :D...maybe I'll try one of those Gurkha deals.

Watching the plays of the last couple guys, I knew I was going to be faced with a tough decision... Being the last guy to choose with this contest going on is a lot of pressure! Do I use my powers for good, and declare a winner? Or do I use my powers for evil, and throw a whole bag full of flies into the ointment?

Well, those who hang out regularly in the chat room know it's evil all the way. So, let's see Mr Jeans squirm a little, shall we?

Takes / Puts:

10: Opus X Perfecxion 2 / Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
11: Padilla Miami 8&11 Beli / Padilla 1932 Churchill
22: Monte #5 / Bolivar PC POS 4/06
28: Tat East Coast / Royal Jamaica Park Lane (Jamaican)
31: Padilla 1932 Lancero / LFD Mysterio

:whistling:

Looks to me like we have a three way tie for the 'most taken stick'...

Edit: I PM'ed these to Martin in the chat room ahead of time.

Well, firstly, I wanted to say a great big thanks to everyone who's participated. I hope you've all learned a little something about the brother before you through their media (sorry smoke, I'm going to get that out by the end of the week...I completely forgot). I've been humbled by your guy's generosity and have had a great deal of fun getting to know some of you better through your thread and chat antics. I hope you've enjoyed yourself as well.

Secondly, I felt the need to publicly acknowledge Tom's put for the Royal Jamaican as this has been the cigar I've intended to smoke on my wedding day since I began smoking and read the story. Thanks so much Tom...I'm floored. On the other hand, you were a dickhead :p and made a decision that I had been contemplating for some time now a lot easier. So what you thought you were complicating...you made easier. SUCKER!!!

Congrats to the winners:

Rob_K, mysterea, and tomthirtysix

I'm going to give honorable mention to Diesel Grinch as well for reasons which should be apparent.

I'll be contacting you guys within the next few days, so be on the lookout!

Once again, thanks so much. I didn't realize how fun this was going to be to host and I'm so glad I did.

OK, I hope I did this right at the kiosk at the PO.

DC# 0487 9323 4180 1106 0261

Also included a nice movie, I hope it works on you DVD player.

Pass just arrived. I'll check it out tonight when I get home, do the P/T thing, and get her back on the road again.

Oh yeah... I'll be including some homemade VHS stuff for Martin...

OK Martin... this thing is on it's way back to Dirty Jerz. Thanks for letting me play!

0103 8555 7492 9381 3162

Well...the box is back and once again I'm floored. All of you are bastids....and I'm glad you're all my friends :D. I guess I spoke too soon about all of your generosity and there was nothing to do but smoke. I chose the choicest of all the sticks and lit up....

CIMG1877.jpg

Thank you all so much once again. It was great shootin' the shit with you guys and I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Overnight? Wow... USPS did something right!

Edit: Nice picture... I smell a contest coming...

Well...the box is back and once again I'm floored. All of you are bastids....and I'm glad you're all my friends :D. I guess I spoke too soon about all of your generosity and there was nothing to do but smoke. I chose the choicest of all the sticks and lit up....

CIMG1877.jpg

I absolutely adore Acid Premium cigars guys, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Ahhhhh......

That's the greatest look of anticipation that I've ever seen.

:sign:

It's was fun, thanks for having me!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lots of fun in this pass, thanks again for having me Martin.
Rob