• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Nor'easter Pass

Holy crap....you guys in Connecticut have problems counting. Let me know if you want to take something more Dickson!!

I'm all set brother. Thank You for allowing me to participate in the pass. You and yours have a safe and happy holiday. Me, I think, I'll go smoke that JJ.............. :sign:

Haha, enjoy that lancero!!! Happy holidays to you as well my friend.

It arrived. I'll do my puts and takes later. Howie.....send me your addy.....also a good day and time.

All set to go
T. #11 DPG Series JJ Mad. Lancero, P. 5 Vegas Miami Torp.,
T. #14 Gurkha G3 Toro, P. Don Pepin Black Robusto,
T. #27 Tatuaje Unico, P. Vegas Robaina Clasico '01 (Domestic for ISOM but, wasn't really interested in anything else. Hope this is OK)
P. #28 Tatuaje Noella
P. #29 Diamond Crown Maximus #5.

If this is OK... I'll move the package.

PM Sent. Already started looking at my P's and T's.

That DP Black Robusto is already gone. :D

Fish

Dickson dropped off the box this afternoon and I have made (and got approval for) my selections. Thanks again for letting me be part of your pass Martin. Enjoy the holidays!

14. Don Pepin Black Robusto (Dickson) P Gurkha Estate Vintage Shaggy Toro
16. Fonseca Cubano Limitado Robusto P Chateau Fuente King B
29. Diamond Crown Maximus #5 (Dickson) P Padron 1926 #6 Maduro

Gary, you are up. Let me know when you are ready to receive.

Fish

YooHoo... Grateful1...

Whenever you are ready just let me know. It is signed, sealed and ready to go.

Fish

Get ahold oh The Lost Gringo...he always seems to know where Gary is hiding. :D

Mail came...and it wasn't here.

I am contacting the PO to see if it's in the local office...I don't want it to sit until next Wednesday!

PO has it and I'll pick it up.

Take - Put

7. Joya de Nicaragua Anatano Consul 601 Habano Robusto (bchem) CAO Criollo Mancha (Greggj77) Camacho Corojo Diploma (grateful1)
18. Por Larranaga Petit Corona ‘04 Fonseca Cosaco 1996 (grateful1)
23. Trini Reyes ‘03 Bolivar Royal Corona '02 (junkman_56) SLR Lonsdale 1998 (grateful1)

69. Anejo 46 2007

How'd I do?

Take - Put

7. Joya de Nicaragua Anatano Consul 601 Habano Robusto (bchem) CAO Criollo Mancha (Greggj77) Camacho Corojo Diploma (grateful1)
18. Por Larranaga Petit Corona ‘04 Fonseca Cosaco 1996 (grateful1)
23. Trini Reyes ‘03 Bolivar Royal Corona '02 (junkman_56) SLR Lonsdale 1998 (grateful1)

69. Anejo 46 2007

How'd I do?

If you would just remember to take #8 everything would have been fine. :sign:

Send away.

DG

I picked up the box from Gary yesterday afternoon and will do my Put & Takes on Tuesday. Due to the Holiday box will go out Wednesday. Looks like the box could use replacing so I will take care of that first.

I picked up the box from Gary yesterday afternoon and will do my Put & Takes on Tuesday. Due to the Holiday box will go out Wednesday. Looks like the box could use replacing so I will take care of that first.

Thanks for the update and thanks for replacing the box :).

Puts & Takes

#14 Take – Gurkha Estate Vintage Shaggy Toro ; Put – Tatuaje Regional West Coast
#20 Take – Romeo y Julieta Petit Corona ’06 ; Put – Partagas Serie D No. 4 ‘05
#27 Take – Vegas Robaina Classico ’01 ; Put – H. Upmann Monarch ‘01
#31 Put – AVO 80th

Package will go out tomorrow