• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Nor'easter Pass

Just a pass update. The baggies have hit a delay, so the pass probably won't be off the ground until the end of the week.

Bags should be here tomorrow as today is a Federal holiday. I apologize for starting this so early when I didn't have the bags solidified. I had no idea it would take this long.

There are links in my sig to places to get bags at a low price. The singles were found right here on CP.

BAGS ARE HERE!!!

The package will go out tomorrow!

Alright, just some procedural stuff here:
This pass is going to use a recurring number system because I have 5 finger bags. Thus, if you take cigar #27, your put becomes #27. If there are any two for one's, I will put a couple extra bags in there just in case.

To mark such an odd rule, I'm going to hold a contest that will end at the end of the pass. Your choice must be made before smoke76 gets the box. Pick the number that you think will be P/T the most times. The winner will win...something to be determined later!

Good luck and Godspeed to the pass.

I say 19

Here are my p/t

1. Pepin Blue Label Generosos T

1. Coranado by La Flor Double Corona P

8. Tatuaje Noella T

8. Troyo Clasico XVIII P

15. Cohiba XV550 T

15. Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill P

I'll say 14, thanks for the contest.
Rob

I will guess # 15.

thanks for the contest and I can't wait for the pass to arrive.

I'll say #9! Wait this contest was open to everyone right? Oh damnit I just remembered what pass this is again :D