• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Nor'easter Pass

Martin,

Got your PM. I'm in. :thumbs:

I can see I will have to keep a close EYE on this pass Group.

Thanks for Hosting Martin. :thumbs:

Ah what the hell. I'll jump.

Question though, for the extra media, are we limited to just one form? or can multiple but dissassociated works of artisty be included? Also, in terms of videos, there are some of us who don't even know what Beta and VHS are, so I'm guessing cassettes are out.

Ah what the hell. I'll jump.

Question though, for the extra media, are we limited to just one form? or can multiple but dissassociated works of artisty be included? Also, in terms of videos, there are some of us who don't even know what Beta and VHS are, so I'm guessing cassettes are out.

I would suggest that if you have a peculiar form of media, you contact the person ahead of you to make sure that they have a way to play it and choose accordingly based on their response.

SO, does that mean my plan to include copies of "Ishtar" on Laser Disc should be re-thought?

Wow Martin! Looks really nice. I'd love to be in your pass, but I have so many sticks in the fire now. Good luck brother, looks like you have a really nice line-up there. :thumbs:

This looks like it would be a lot of fun! I think I'm gonna sit back and watch and learn a thing or two.

Thanks for the well wishes. Damn this thing blew up quickly. We're full. I've added AngryFishH in, but if he doesn't respond by the time he's up, we'll just skip him.

Other than that, I'm sending a PM to get all your addy's and phone numbers so I can order the pass.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!! I'm first. I'm meeting MR.WOLFE for another pass trade off so this will work out great!!

Thanks for thinking of me and saving me a place bro. I am in.

Fish

So I am suppose to put in some kind of media that helps the brothers understand more about me?

Like the animals with midgets or what. :whistling:

Can I just put a copy of the file the state has kept, it has great detail. :thumbs: