• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Nor'easter Pass

Well, I updated Gregg's p/t's...hopefully he'll post them up here and the package will be off tomorrow.

Well, I updated Gregg's p/t's...hopefully he'll post them up here and the package will be off tomorrow.

You got it.

P's and T's are as follows.

T) #10 Opus X Perfecxion No. 5 (P) A Fuente Anejo No. 77 Shark 2007 (figured somebody would like to get there hands on on of these)

(T) #9 CAO Anni (P) Gurkha 8yo Legend Torpedo

(T) #7 601 Robusto (P) CAO Criollo Mancha

Package will be tidied up and off in in tomorrows post. DC will be posted shortly there after.

Thanks for letting me play.

It's required that everyone takes & puts the #8 cigar no matter what it is. :sign:

DG :whistling:

It's required that everyone takes & puts the #8 cigar no matter what it is. :sign:

DG :whistling:

Funny you mention that... Looking at the list, I have come to the realization that I am last in line. Which means.... well... :whistling:

Haha, that's the spirit of competition I like to see :p.

Glad we're finally in progress....boy I'm lazy!

I'm really enjoying the music I received from both junkman and Mr Wolf! Thanks again for having me! Hope everyone else enjoys the rest of the pass!

begin subliminal message....everyone must take a cigar from slot 20.....EVERYONE TAKE FROM SLOT 20......you will all be compelled to take whatever is in slot 20!.....lol!

:p

:thumbs:

OH COME ON!!!! Looks like everyone missed my "subliminal" message here!!! Maybe it's still penetrating into your brains even though you aren't reading it! :whistling:

I'm really enjoying the music I received from both junkman and Mr Wolf! Thanks again for having me! Hope everyone else enjoys the rest of the pass!

begin subliminal message....everyone must take a cigar from slot 20.....EVERYONE TAKE FROM SLOT 20......you will all be compelled to take whatever is in slot 20!.....lol!

OH COME ON!!!! Looks like everyone missed my "subliminal" message here!!! Maybe it's still penetrating into your brains even though you aren't reading it! :whistling:

Nicely done!

begin subliminal message....everyone must take a cigar from slot 15.....EVERYONE TAKE FROM SLOT 15......you will all be compelled to take whatever is in slot 15!.....lol!

Glad you enjoy them. :thumbs:

Yes, :whistling: subliminal message's are fun...

Alright Gents,

The torch has been passed to our good friends at the USPS.

DC #

0307 0020 0000 1938 5642

Thanks again for letting me partake.

Have a great Holiday.

Gregg

Thanks for playing Gregg, you did a good job!

Happy holidays to you too.

begin subliminal message....everyone must take a cigar from slot 15.....EVERYONE TAKE FROM SLOT 15......you will all be compelled to take whatever is in slot 15!.....lol!

Glad you enjoy them. :thumbs:

Yes, :whistling: subliminal message's are fun...

Haha! You got me on that one! Totally missed it! Nice work. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow guys you really hooked me up with this great bomb! =)

Juuuust kidding, posting to mention that the package has arrived safely, and is sitting safely in the humi for Sunday.
It'll hit the mail monday, sometime before then I'll get my P&T's and a confirmation from Kerfoot.

Thanks gents, update soon!

Rob

I'll get my P&T's and a confirmation from Kerfoot.

What the hellllll does Kerfoot mean?

Sorry about that, Rob_k = Rob Kerfoot

Edited for Puts and Takes, DC when I get the handshake.

T: Slot 12 Camacho Coyolar Puro Perfecto
P: Rocky Patel Sun Grown Petit Perfecto

T: Slot 10 Anejo #77
P: Anejo #49

T: Slot 4 Don Diegos Grandes
P: Macanudo Portofino Tubo

Thanks for the pass, twas a pleasure!

edited to add the box was sent today at noon EST: 4200 2919 9101 0385 5574 92

Rob

Thanks for playing mysterea!

Get ready for the monster Kerfoot :p.

Received pass upon arrival home from work. Will post p/t's later tonight or wed eve and get this on the road.
Rob