• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Groucho Experiment

Right now I am packing for a short trip to the beach and sun, have a few smokes already packed, figured I'd check this thread, looking for a day smoke and I see the Quai D'Orsay Señadores review. I will pop one of these immediately into my travel humi (read: Zip loc bag with a boveda).

The foto here was taken 10 mins ago after digging out one of my boxes. The missing stick is the one you smoked. When all is said and done I'll try and send you a few more of these, not for review. Thanks TT.

Attachments

• 20230627_083025.jpg
    20230627_083025.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 2
H Upmann Sir Winston

Box code RUM AGO 2018

Dry boxed for 6 days

Draw is perfect. First third I am getting some shortbread and chocolate cream. Smoke output is good, construction is good so far. Second third more shortbread, cream has tapered off to more of a background and soft leather has moved into the profile. Picking up just a hint of spice. Final third the cream has come back still getting the shortbread along with earth and a hint of cinnamon. This is a very well balanced cigar, what I would call refined. If I didn't know better, I would have thought this cigar had many more years on it. I would say I got lucky with such a great cigar as my final in this series, but the chances were pretty good that whatever cigar was last, it was going to be a good one.

Smoke time around 2 hours, I lost track

“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.”
― Groucho Marx

IMG_4246.jpeg

Right now I am packing for a short trip to the beach and sun, have a few smokes already packed, figured I'd check this thread, looking for a day smoke and I see the Quai D'Orsay Señadores review. I will pop one of these immediately into my travel humi (read: Zip loc bag with a boveda).

The foto here was taken 10 mins ago after digging out one of my boxes. The missing stick is the one you smoked. When all is said and done I'll try and send you a few more of these, not for review. Thanks TT.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

Well that's a wrap folks... What an extraordinary experience. Again I want to thank @groucho898 for the opportunity to smoke some amazing cigars. Sorry it took longer than I expected to get to them all, life sometimes throws you curveballs and you have to adjust. So I leave you with one final quote.

“If you're not having fun, you're doing something wrong.”
― Groucho Marx