• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

OK. I'm gunna be the evil guy here. I brought the bomb with me to the Baltimore pass to originally bomb theHatguy... he refused to take it. Then I tried Dsav101... he was like "nope, not me!" I literally tried to give the bomb to almost every single person at the herf, and there were 11 of us total smoking I believe, and not a single person wanted to have anything to do with it. They simply proclaimed that there was nothing in there worth taking it for. I know StinkiMonki didn't find anything he wanted in it, I found one thing I was interested in but that's it, and a herf full of people thought it so lack-luster we at one point played the "you touched it last!" game. So I'm taking Dennis' advice and I'm going to kill this edition of the hot potato bomb like the note says I'm allowed to. We're hoping SteveHawk will rejuvenate the idea with a shiny new one hahahahaha.
I hate to be the guy to do it, especially being slightly new, but when you can't GIVE the thing away, to veterans and other newbs a-like, I think it's time to put the old gal to rest.
Chris

So, just out of curiosity, what were the last remains? I'd be interested in knowing what sticks are so foul that no-one wanted to bother.

Enquiring minds, and all that... :whistling:

Sure. There was the one stick I was interested in, a Padilla. One bag had some Astral, cheap 5 Vegas, CI Anni, RP OSG. Another bag had some Thompson brand stuff, bandless stick, fields of gold (less than $1 a stick), Capricho Cubano (less than $2 a stick). Another bag had a cheap end Ronaldo Reyes, two RP. More over, flor de cano, camacho, and a bacarrat. There were also 2 ISOMs spread out in there, and they were pretty standard ones.
All in all, the only things worth anything were the two RPs, the two ISOMs, and the Padilla I was gunna grab anyways.
Chris

The CI Anny and the flor de cano are actually pretty good smokes.

After a looooong hiatus and my return from another continent, the bomb is newly packed and on its way! Thanks to Heather for picking me!

Thanks John! I just received the potato...I have yet to pick my target, but I will and I'll get this thing back on it's way on Monday! I didn't know exactly what protocol was for this, so I did my best not to hog all the good stuff :whistling: . (Don't worry, I made sure they got replaced with nice sticks!)

-Aaron

Target aquired! She's off and running today!

DC to unexpecting bombee: 0103 8555 7492 1550 2815

ENJOY!

This is a cool idea...kinda like a never ending pass lol

OK. I'm gunna be the evil guy here. I brought the bomb with me to the Baltimore pass to originally bomb theHatguy... he refused to take it. Then I tried Dsav101... he was like "nope, not me!" I literally tried to give the bomb to almost every single person at the herf, and there were 11 of us total smoking I believe, and not a single person wanted to have anything to do with it. They simply proclaimed that there was nothing in there worth taking it for. I found one thing I was interested in but that's it, and a herf full of people thought it so lack-luster we at one point played the "you touched it last!" game. So I'm taking Dennis' advice and I'm going to kill this edition of the hot potato bomb like the note says I'm allowed to. We're hoping SteveHawk will rejuvenate the idea with a shiny new one hahahahaha.
I hate to be the guy to do it, especially being slightly new, but when you can't GIVE the thing away, to veterans and other newbs a-like, I think it's time to put the old gal to rest.
Chris

Sorry for the delay, but I just saw this... You were right to keep the bag. We had a similar situation last year and Dennis killed that one.

Looks like there is another HPB going around. Perhaps I'll kick off another when I return from Scotland in a coupla weeks. Stay tuned!

So it so seems I was this unexpecting Bombee that Aaron was referring to. Heh, what a nice gesture bro!

It seems as if this thing has had some bad publicity in the past, and I'll make sure some of my lower picks are replaced with nice, probably premium cigars. I really appreciate the thought Aaron.

I'll try and get this out tomorrow to someone else who's going to check their P.O. Box and be like "WTF!??!"

I'm gonna admit, it was kinda nice being recognized by a fellow CP member, and I'll be damned if this thing can't be given away when I'm done with it. What a nice end to such a shitty day! I'll post the DC tomorrow.

Thanks again buddy.

-Jake-

>> I'll be damned if this thing can't be given away when I'm done with it. <<

Way to be! If everyone had that attitude they would never have to be retired.

Seth

So it so seems I was this unexpecting Bombee that Aaron was referring to. Heh, what a nice gesture bro!

It seems as if this thing has had some bad publicity in the past, and I'll make sure some of my lower picks are replaced with nice, probably premium cigars. I really appreciate the thought Aaron.

I'll try and get this out tomorrow to someone else who's going to check their P.O. Box and be like "WTF!??!"

I'm gonna admit, it was kinda nice being recognized by a fellow CP member, and I'll be damned if this thing can't be given away when I'm done with it. What a nice end to such a shitty day! I'll post the DC tomorrow.

Thanks again buddy.

-Jake-

Jake,

I'm glad you received it okay! I'll be honest, it was VERY hard to not take all of the nice stuff that was placed in the HPB, but I hope I left some that you'll enjoy. I would have taken more 'eh' sticks, but I don't have room for them...and who knows, someone could actually put them to use for good what I like to call "leech gars". Anyways, I hope you enjoy some of the sticks that are in there and again, congrats on the engagement bro :thumbs: !
-Aaron

>> I'll be damned if this thing can't be given away when I'm done with it. <<

Way to be! If everyone had that attitude they would never have to be retired.

Seth

I completely agree! :thumbs:

And btw, it was really fun/exciting receiving a pass like this and even more fun to bomb a member that had no idea what was about to land on his doorstep! HPB's are awesome and I'm honored to have had the chance to take part in one! :thumbs:

HPB's FOREVER! :laugh:

I appreciate it man.

I took like 5 or 6, threw in 16 or so all worth around or over 10$

Hopefully the next guy enjoys it as much as we did. Now...who to send it to?

hehehehehe.

Outstanding concept -- blindside someone with CP style love! Both entertaining and fun....

Just aimed the potato cannon and pulled the trigger.

Bombs away!

DC# 0307 3330 0000 4613 8520

Wow, I just had my right hand blown off; and right before my German Composition class. I'll have to learn how to write left handed, quickly, thanks a lot Jake :thumbs:

I'll take a look at the bomb then have it fired away in the next few days.

Wow, I just had my right hand blown off; and right before my German Composition class. I'll have to learn how to write left handed, quickly, thanks a lot Jake :thumbs:

I'll take a look at the bomb then have it fired away in the next few days.

Forget learning how to write! Have you ever tried to button a shirt one-handed?

Phew, that was a long walk to the Post Office.

The bomb was re-armed and sent to ruin someone else :)

DCN= 0307 0020 0001 4781 3505

"WTF? I'm not expecting any packages." . . . BOOM

Took me totally by surprise with this one, bro! I'll pack some more spuds in the cannon and fire it off tomorrow!