• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

So where is the first Potato Bomb hanging out?

Glad to see these are getting around and happening pretty quickly.

It got a bit beat up. At one point, we just stopped it at it's current target and ended it.

So where is the first Potato Bomb hanging out?

Glad to see these are getting around and happening pretty quickly.

I saw it not too long ago, sometime around April '05. Those damn things are always in the last place you look...

Thanks for the update! HPB #2 looks like it is in good shape and has upgraded a significant degree since I sent it on its way!

Looks good! Someone should be very happy to get it when it resumes its travels.

Thanks to all!
Dave

Any possibility of an updated list whenever you have a moment over the next few months? I'd be curious to see how it's progressing.

Thanks for letting them sleep at your house, by the way.

If you guys are all cool w/ Kevin hanging onto it, then that sounds good here! I'd like to see an updated list too..just for kicks.

PMs sent.

I would post the list here however it is in a spread sheet and does not show up well. I will play around and see what I can do though...

I don't think they've died...just resting while they wait for cooler climates. :)

Wow it's pretty cool to see this still going! 59 sticks sure is an upgrade from what it was a few months ago! Keep this baby rolling, the warm weather is coming to a close.

Have the taters died. :whistling:

The Tater in Kevins possession is alive and well. He is in the middle of crush and not able to get on the board as frequently. I am sure as the weather cools down and harvest is over you could expect to see this thing rolling again.

Any news on the Tater? If it has died I can offer some sticks up and / or start a fundraiser to get this back up and running.

Nothing like some mashed taters and turkey during the holidays.

I would love to see HPB#2 back "on the road again!"

Is there something that I can do?

Ditto. I'm sure people won't have a problem chipping in (sticks or cash)

HPB#2 has had a nice hibernation and is just now starting to wake. It will be on the road again shortly!

I just read through 25 threads about this and can't believe you guys do this. I commend you for keeping it going since 05'.

Did someone leave a Hot ass Potato in my house.

When I pulled out that huge bag my wife's eyes rolled back into the last century..

She is a good woman, understanding our addiction.

I will get this out by the middle of the week.

and Thank You So Much, this is a lot of fun.