• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

I got hit with the tater last year, this one is much better organized, it's on the road as of tommorow morning.
DC# 0103 8555 7493 6350 8066

Wow, this looks like a crazy idea! Can't wait till I'm a bit more established in the cigar game, this forum, and P/Ts. Looks like fun and I can't wait till I feel experienced enough to jump on board. The idea is really cool and appears very generous if I'm reading this all right! Kudos to the idea, sir.

A Potato bomb hit me today it was a very nice surprise. Thanks for including me I believe this is bomb #2. I will be taking one and adding a couple will pick out a target tonight and get the bomb back on the road tomorrow. Thanks Dave nice touch. I will update tomorrow with a DC #

Best Regards
Don

Potato bomb #2 is on it's way to the next newb DC # 0307 1790 0004 9424 3573. Again thank you for making me a part of this.

Best Regards
Don

Ack, I've been hit by my first bomb! All the sticks looked nice, noticed there was only 1 pillow, but it looks in good condition... Sprayed it with distilled... Threw in another pillow for good measure after letting it sit for 30 minutes as instructed... Figured that should be enough for its future journey!

After much searching, found another like-minded newbie to bomb! Potato bomb #dos is en route. Thanks for including me, this was a great learning experience.

DC:0307 3330 001 7087 3939

Hot potato number...whatever number I had was delivered.. Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to hand deliver it to the BOTL I selected, and finally got to today.

Ack, I've been hit by my first bomb! All the sticks looked nice, noticed there was only 1 pillow, but it looks in good condition... Sprayed it with distilled... Threw in another pillow for good measure after letting it sit for 30 minutes as instructed... Figured that should be enough for its future journey!

After much searching, found another like-minded newbie to bomb! Potato bomb #dos is en route. Thanks for including me, this was a great learning experience.

DC:0307 3330 001 7087 3939

The Potato has landed!

What a great surprise--decisions, decisions...

I'll make my Ts & Ps and get it back in the air ASAP.

Spud The Deuce is back on the move.

DC# 0307 3330 0000 3286 7076

Not to give it away or anything, but it's headed someplace north of me.

Thanks for organizing this, HMD, and thanks for sending it my way, Chainer!

This seems like a really cool idea. Looks like everyone is really enjoying it.

Hey Green Monkey, thanks again for the bomb. Its fun figuring out puts and takes.

Spud's on the move again! Where to? Who knows!!? Well.... I know.

DC# 0308 0070 0000 7795 3153

-Alan

Aw Geez I just got rid of this thing and here it is again :laugh:
I didnt even open it just sending on to someone else! get this thing outta here!!! :sign: :sign:

If I ever see another tater, It'll be too soon
DC #0103 8555 7494 2628 4753

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edit to say if you scroll to the top of this page you will see I have already been hit with the tater! thanks for thinking of me, I sent it on to a non suspecting newbie. gotta keep it going!

Oh no, seriously? Sorry about that!

Ack, yea, i screwed that up. I got mixed up in my addy hunting.

I'll make it up to ya.

Oh no, seriously? Sorry about that!

Ack, yea, i screwed that up. I got mixed up in my addy hunting.

I'll make it up to ya.

No really it's ok, I'm expecting a Pass I'm involved in to arrive any day, and since the CP herf in Las Vegas, I don't have any humi space left LOL :blush: :laugh:

I didnt even open it just sending on to someone else! get this thing outta here!!! :sign: :sign:

edit to say if you scroll to the top of this page you will see I have already been hit with the tater! thanks for thinking of me, I sent it on to a non suspecting newbie. gotta keep it going!

Ok the tater hit me yesterday!! Good thing I went to check the mail. Usually don't on the weekend. Was very surprised to be the non suspecting newbie. I am honered. Thanks Aeroscott for thinking about me.

I will be sending it out tomorrow when the PO opens.

Ok the tater hit me yesterday!! Good thing I went to check the mail. Usually don't on the weekend. Was very surprised to be the non suspecting newbie. I am honered. Thanks Aeroscott for thinking about me.

I will be sending it out tomorrow when the PO opens.

I told ya you were unsuspecting, and deserving too!
Welcome to CP

Ok, I launched the tator today. And of course I threw away the receipt with the DC # on it. Yep, I have blonde roots. :rolleyes:

Holy crap, this thing has been going for over THREE YEARS NOW, and it looks like it's starting to hit a new generation of CP'ers. That's pretty bad ass... Good ones everybody!

01AwcAX1Z-yVsAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg