• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

82nd just touched down in Texas.

Unfortunately it sat in a hot mailbox for a couple days because I wasnt expecting anything. Im going to go ahead and let it rest in my humi for another day or two before I send it back out.

Now that the 007 HPB and the Son of 007 have been retired, do we have a final list/tracking of who had it when?

I sent out 007 with about 25/30 sticks or something because I was hoping that it would continue on. But after it left my doorstep, I was cool with the idea that JAEwing might have a herf party at his house and it might never go any farther. I started w/ that many because I was hoping that it would be picked at and passed on and have enough juice to keep trucking for a while.

Damn I knew I would get caught and you would call me out. :laugh:

Been a while since I visited this thread. Glad to see the spuds did well and were retired with dignity.

As for the 82nd . . . we shall see if it can live up to the hype.

Unfortunately it sat in a hot mailbox for a couple days because I wasnt expecting anything. Im going to go ahead and let it rest in my humi for another day or two before I send it back out.

After extended ground time for maintainance and repair, the 82nd is currently on its way north right now. It was a little beat up when I got it (mostly because it got jammed into a mailbox to small for it), so I fixed it up the best I could and sent it out to remind our neighbors to the north whos boss.

On a side note, if you ever have to move, always make sure you have somewhere to go before moving out. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

After extended ground time for maintainance and repair, the 82nd is currently on its way north right now. It was a little beat up when I got it (mostly because it got jammed into a mailbox to small for it), so I fixed it up the best I could and sent it out to remind our neighbors to the north whos boss.

On a side note, if you ever have to move, always make sure you have somewhere to go before moving out. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Come on being prepared is for sissys and (as the Govenator of our great states says) girliemen! You should also wait until the day they are going to kick you out to start packing because you never know what you may need. If you cannot find a new place on such short notice . . . you can always live in a trailer DOWN BY THE RIVER! (RIP Chris Farley :( )

Woooooooooo! :D

I'v recieved the HPB today. Thanks a ton Qualls, and everyone else who has contributed. I'v been told to retire the bomb as it has been in flight for quite some time, so thats what i plan to do. You guys are great, you've made a Northern brother's week, thanks again.

In the future when i get my hands on some decent new smokes, i plan on makeing a new HPB.

1 question.- Whats the cigar that says on the band "a centry tradicion silver addition" I cant make out the handwriting, though it looks like a very nice cigar.

Edit: I'v found out its a Gurkha symphony churchill apon closer research

Fall is here and it's time for the Potato Bomb to resume its path across the CP landscape.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 7310 5702

Same rules as always apply. The recipient has 3 options:

Option 1: You can keep all of the cigars in the bomb! Yep, there is no harm in keeping the entire thing if you want to.

Option 2: You can take some of the sticks from the package, reload it with other cigars, and send it on to another lucky recipient.

Option 3: You can take none of the cigars and send it on to another lucky recipient.

Have fun!!

Well looks like Tater Boy got me while I was not looking. I came home a little after lunch to see if anymore poker payouts had made it and I see two packages in the mail. I say to myself this can't be right should only have one so as I casually take the second package out it blows in my hand leaving taters ( That is Potatoes for you Yankees) scattered over the front yard.
So I will play your little game Mr. Hawk. DC to follow after I clean the yard. :sign:

Good to see the first hot potato of the season made it there! At one point last year,we had up to 3 going at once!

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1560 0007 6739 5217

Your item was delivered at 10:57 am on October 07, 2006 in SUAMICO, WI 54173.

<snip> package out it blows in my hand leaving taters ( That is Potatoes for you Yankees) scattered over the front yard.
So... is that like Tater Salad? ???

Whoo Hoo! I'm glad to see the Potatoes are flying the skies again. :thumbs: Nice one Steve and Jeff.

Of course, there is another option ... you can add things besides cigars in the HPB, and even if you don't take any, you could still add more. ;)

These are always fun to watch.

Back