• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

ALRIGHT, I'm posting in the right thread now (after publicly thanking Lurch for the 'bomb'). Well, it is still a bomb, and one I will gladly throw some Victoria 2007s in and pass along :D You fuggers.

I'll be chopping, splitting, stacking wood until Monday, but will get it in the mail directly thereafter.

ALRIGHT, I'm posting in the right thread now (after publicly thanking Lurch for the 'bomb'). Well, it is still a bomb, and one I will gladly throw some Victoria 2007s in and pass along :D You fuggers.

I'll be chopping, splitting, stacking wood until Monday, but will get it in the mail directly thereafter.

Can't you just feel the love!?!?

:p *chuckle*

Looks like I have been HIT!!!! Upon opening the package I was hit with a strong smell of tobacco then bam a flash of light and I went down... :) I was however able to fire one last retaliatory shot before my demise.

What a great idea/ tradition.

Bomb is rehydrated and will be resurfacing very soon to some unsuspecting victim.

Thanks for letting me play!!!

Off and flying.

0103 8555 7491 8695 7263

Hey I got it! I have added a bunch of cigars (had a lot lying around, so why not). And, I'm fixing up the packaging as things are starting to take a beating. I'll send it off tonight to someone...

Sent today, to NY. To the only person with an address in their profile that I could find. =)

I have potatoes! I was out of town for a few days and I get in at like 1am this morning and my wife tells me I got a package of potatoes or something but it looks more like cigars. :)

Thanks to whoever sent. I'll be looking for a target and repacking today.

Cha-BOOM!

...or do potatoes just go splat?

Either way, the bomb just landed on my doorstep. Thing is, though, I'm currently working in Africa, and probably won't be home for another month! My Dad has promised to "take good care" of the cigars until my return--we'll see how much of the stash is left by the time I make it back to the US!

Seriously though, a question of protocol. If I can get a promise from my family that they won't smoke 'em all before i get back, I'd love to wait until my return, instead of doing the trade via digital camera photos. This might mean a delay of several weeks before I get back in town. Would it be okay it the sticks hang tight until I get back?

Permissible? Acceptable? Whatever the verdict, I promise some other B/SOTL will get as good as I got.

I'm drooling already...

John

I dunno what I did to get on Cira's shit-list, but this is the 2nd salvo that has hit me from NH!

The potato is friggin LARGE too...

I should be able to turn this around this week!

I hung onto it a little longer than I expected, but USPS is pickign it up today, headed to another Cali brother:

Enjoy!

(edit to fix DC#)

Outa Freaking NO WHERE!!!!

BOOOM!!!

Thanks guys. Its actually my step fathers birthday tonight so you made his day! He is going to have his pick of the bomb :)

Seriously, this is really cool when it just shows up! I'm feelin the love!

Outa Freaking NO WHERE!!!!

BOOOM!!!

Thanks guys. Its actually my step fathers birthday tonight so you made his day! He is going to have his pick of the bomb :)

Seriously, this is really cool when it just shows up! I'm feelin the love!

Thats awesome.

Just an update:

I still have the potato. I am doing a little recon on the next target.. It'll go out by the end of the week I assume/hope :)

Also, big thanks to whoever put the curly head in there. Its been on a wanted list for a while and was quite enjoyable. I'll look to get some more of those!