• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Howard House Monthly Herf is still alive!

smoke76

Gentlemen

Just a reminder, we are still meeting on every 3rd Wensday at the HH. We have anywhere from 6-10 of us there. I have also set up a small message board about it. Click HERE to go to it. I'm also on the verge of setting up a site for it also. Can you tell I'm really bored at work?

Happy Herfin'

G

I'll try to remember for next month.
A few of us met at Bentleys during Happy Hour on Wed.

I was thinking, today, that we could play cards and make
the herf last longer than just a meal and a smoke.

The Deer Park in Newark has been an option lately, too.
Nothing like a 'cigar al fresco'.

Take care.

Chemyst :cool:

The Deer Park in Newark has been an option lately, too.
Nothing like a 'cigar al fresco'.

Outdoor smoking again! Woo Hoo :thumbs:

And the livin' is easy...

Outdoor smoking, cards, cigars and cocktails? Good Lord, where do I sign up? Keep me posted fella's.

I won't be able to attend until May when my Spring Semester Wednesday night class is over. After that you can count me in!

Here's a thought! Have every third Wed. be HH night and some other week and/or night be a regular Deer Park night. That way those that can't make one, may make the other - or both! :cool: After the weather gets a bit warmer and Wilkey's new addition to the family is settled in, we'll have to re-visit this notion.

I believe Thursdays used to be Wilkey's most convenient night but that was last year. I am somewhat flexible so I hope to be able to join in. If not, I'll just have to wing it. I do like smoking outside when the weather is nice, though! :thumbs:

Steve

Roger that, Steve. When the weather turns fair, I prefer to smoke al fresco. :D

I'll stay in touch.

Wilkey

This month it would be nice to herf outside. We are meeting at deerpark next wensday may 16. Hope to see you there

g