• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The I got a pass on the road...

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
So here I am thinking that I've got all this time on my hands now, a pass on the road, 3 humi's filled to the brim sitting around the apartment.... So what do I do?!

START ANOTHER PASS!!!!

Come one come all, this is gonna be a mixed box pass. No crazy ass rules, just a straight up pass. Take stuff, replace with stuff. ISOM's, Domestics, Premiums, not so premium, whatever's in my boxes. Some may be gifted cigars from some of you guys, some may be from passes I've been in, some may be nicely aged goodies... Actually I know what I'm putting in and I don't think there'll be many unhappy passers. Maybe even some of the new #2's.... Not sure on that yet, might have to be selfish and keep them for myself :p

First rule of this pass is that you've had to have been in a pass already. I have discretion to drop you at any point before you've received the box, etc... Hate to have to be a jerk, but out of two passes, almost gotten jerked twice, so there it is. Don't like it, don't hop on the Tony Train.

Planning on leaving this open for about a week, maybe two. If there's less than 4 people, no pass.

So who wants to play?

So far we've got one! ONe cigar chomping fool AH-AH-AH-Ahhhhhhh
Ala peanut butter and jely SAND-wict-ches!

(spent the day around young kids yesterday, Sesame Street for hours, sorry)

You know your in Shadow :) Now let's convince the rest of them that it's not insane to try two passes at once :p

Um, actually you want to help me convince Fran that two passes isn't crazy?

You're gonna have to deal with Fran on your on Tony, sorry bro. :D

"She Who Must Be Obeyed" still thinks I'm nuts after all these years!

Still the new guy, but would love to play in this one. PM Sent.
Robb

Hey tone, would like to play if you will have me!! :thumbs:
PM on its way!!

Tony, I'd love to join in the Pass but as your rule says, you've had to all ready been in a pass. ;)

FT, of course bro, I have you covered

Joe, Shadow, FT, Stogieman, Robb.. Ok, we've got the basics covered, 4 players, so this pass is gonna happen. It's still open, so come on in.

FT, any creative renames on this pass? :p

LOL FT... More like the 'Tony's gonna create a new currency pass, cigars for food pass'

hehehe... Kidding. I'm in pretty good shape, can last a year + without work, so I'm kinda lucky.

Emo, you in?

:D

Stogieman is in.

Jay, FT, SM, Shadow, Robb and Joe so far.

Wheee!

I am considering it. I have a full slate when I get back home. If you didnt know, I have spent 6 of the last 8 months away from home. Lemme talk to the better half and find out what my honey do list is added to everything else. I wouldn't want to hold up a pass. I will let you know soon.

Emo

I'd like to play if there's room.

Info in profile.

Emo, if you do want in, I'll work you in somehow bro, you should know that :)

Misc, hmmm, I dunno.... LOL, of course your in! WHOOT