• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The I got a pass on the road...

Tony...if ya still have room....count me in! :D This will make three passes I'm currently enrolled in! D2mn the bad luck!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Let the passes begin!!!! :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

....addy to follow via PM.

Plenty of room Floyd, plenty...

This is shaping up to be a great pass.

Ok, to entice some of the other guys hanging out in the back and not signing on... Here's a sampling of the line-up

Bolivar Beli's Maduro
HdM Epicure #1
CAO Oddesy
Oliva Grand Maduro
Onyx reserve
Hoja De Nicaraqua Lonsdales (nice smooth smoke, about $2 stick)
Short Story
Hemmingway
DC #2
Partagas Black Label Bravo's (Misc's fav)

That's just to name a few. I've got a few other things I'm going to put in there, but I'll post the final list closer to when I'll close this out.

Hope that helps the decision making

Hey, don't forget to put in a couple of cheap sticks so us po' fo'k have something to trade...

:lookup:

Hey Tony, that's a nice begining to a starting line up. :thumbs:

Glad ya like it

That's not the whole list tho...

I think I'll shut this down middle of next week, so stop hiding in the back people and sign up :D

*using jedi mind trick*

You know you want to

:lookup:

Like that DC #2 in there, been dreaming about that since I had my first two weeks ago. Probably going to have to hit one of the shops before this pass gets going.

Looking good so far, like the ash of this Grand Cru.
Robb :sign:

Hey,
I sure would like to be a part of this. Looks like there are a bunch of GREAT guys on board.

Let me know if I can join.

GuyanaBoy (aka Steve)

Yer in Steve :)

Oh Leeeeeeeeee, come out come out where ever you are....

*clinking two CAO Oddesy's together*

Would you like to play?

LOL, MP that seems to be the only way sometimes to draw Lee out of his humidor sometimes :p

Yer in Steve

Bruddah Tony,

Very wise move! You won't be disappointed with my Bruddah Steve.... he's one of the best herfing Bruddahs around and we've been Bros since back in the good 'ole days of ASC!

Go get 'em Steve.... I know you're going to love these box passes!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks for the good word Wade.....
I'll pay you later. LOL

Looking forward to this!

GB :D

I'm in, what the hell!!

I think you have my addy! lmao

Thanks!

Lee :D

hehehe

So what about you Wade?

Wanna play?

:D

I'm not above begging :p

I think we're gonna go west coast to east this time around. That way this kind of turns into a holiday pass too. Depending on how many come in, I think there'll be some gifts too.

:love:

Awww, I can see the love from here

LOL